Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murder of Jo Cox

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 1:44 pm

Very interesting case.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 4:19 pm

I remember seeing this on the news, very sad Jo's family. What's interesting is that Thomas Mair seemed to act like Dylann Roof and Alexandre Bissonnette by researching mass shootings, Serial Killers, other targets and other far right terrorists such as Anders Brevik.
Back to top Go down
Kathericat

Contribution Points : 55116
Forum Reputation : 0

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 5:22 pm

Thomas Mair was a far-right racist nationalist - he had written letters to the Springbok Club, a obscure far-right club for South Africans that wants "civilised rule" in South Africa, by which they mean apartheid. The club is also homophobic and transphobic.

He was known as a fringe figure on the far-right scene, although nobody really took much notice of him before the attack, as far as I know. The police focus their attention on the English Defence League and the National Front and the like, not some obscure club for old-South Africans to relive their glory days.

An edgy far-right group, National Action, felt the need to post sickening nonsense about Jo Cox, and for which they were rightfully banned. They were known to be a hive of sickos and lunatics, attracting the most disturbed sort. One member was a sex offender!
Back to top Go down

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 12:00 pm

Possible copycat stopped.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 12:55 pm

I don't understand how someone can be ready to die only to kill two people whose murders would have no peculiar consequences. He must be very naive to think the murders would have started a war race or something.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Neah wrote:
I don't understand how someone can be ready to die only to kill two people whose murders would have no peculiar consequences. He must be very naive to think the murders would have started a war race or something.

Well you'd have to be pretty delusional to believe in that kind of ideology.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 11:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
His gun. I'm surprised it even fired.
Back to top Go down

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 5:21 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
His gun. I'm surprised it even fired.

I wouldn't even dare to try commit a crime with that. Imagine, you take it in front of everyone and it doesn't fire. And so you get arrested without killing anyone and that's all.
Back to top Go down

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 9:27 am

That is a home-made handgun.
Back to top Go down

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 1:27 pm

He must have had courage to announce his name as 'death to traitors'.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 2:06 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
He must have had courage to announce his name as 'death to traitors'.
Or was completely delusional.
Back to top Go down

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 3:23 pm

I remember the day it happend and what happend next in The Seahorse..........
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 3:27 pm

Did you get rejected by the waitress?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 3:35 pm

On Thursday June 16 2016, i took part in a karaoke contest in The Seahorse, the next day i was given a chomp bar for my failure to sing YMCA. Cuckoo
Back to top Go down

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 2:50 am

The thing is, Jo Cox would have been a Remoaner if she was not killed............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murder of Jo Cox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder of Jo Cox   Murder of Jo Cox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murder of Jo Cox
Page 1 of 1