Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Mentally abusive / Eric Harris

Go down 
+4
42099_4EVA
deelightful
areyoulistening
em81
8 posters
AuthorMessage
em81




Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 102074
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 43
Location : Germany

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:49 pm

"A corrupt D.A., a failure by the police, violent video games, a bad psychologist, a mentally abusive father for Eric, Zoloft and Luvox treatments without proper supervision, the use of Zoloft and Luvox since they are contra-indicated for teenagers, a bad diversion program that cared only about money, the bad news from the Marine recruiter, an antisocial and unwelcoming school, Eric's many moves to new towns, Dylan's depression and other items. "

"The mentally abusive father that Eric had is part of my personal knowledge gained by studying the tragedy."

This quote is from Amazon-Review of Cullen´s famous book. Randy Brown wrote this. I think it is something new for me. Sadly he did not explain this statement and he did not call a source What do you think about this?

Back to top Go down
areyoulistening




Posts : 299
Contribution Points : 102647
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-17
Location : Ireland

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:33 pm

em81 wrote:


"The mentally abusive father that Eric had is part of my personal knowledge gained by studying the tragedy."

This quote is from Amazon-Review of Cullen´s famous book. Randy Brown wrote this. I think it is something new for me. Sadly he did not explain this statement and he did not call a source What do you think about this?
Randy Brown will always have something bad to say about Eric Harris and his family. He didn't like them before the tragedy and certainly doesn't like them now. As far as I remember, either himself or Judy once said that Eric had his father wrapped around his finger. Hardly sounds like an abusive relationship, does it?

_________________
If Frodo can get the ring to Mordor, you can get out of bed.

anna444 likes this post

AmeliaDK. dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:54 pm

em81 wrote:
"A corrupt D.A., a failure by the police, violent video games, a bad psychologist, a mentally abusive father for Eric, Zoloft and Luvox treatments without proper supervision, the use of Zoloft and Luvox since they are contra-indicated for teenagers, a bad diversion program that cared only about money, the bad news from the Marine recruiter, an antisocial and unwelcoming school, Eric's many moves to new towns, Dylan's depression and other items. "

"The mentally abusive father that Eric had is part of my personal knowledge gained by studying the tragedy."

This quote is from Amazon-Review of Cullen´s famous book. Randy Brown wrote this. I think it is something new for me. Sadly he did not explain this statement and he did not call a source What do you think about this?

Can you send the link for the review, please?
Back to top Go down
em81




Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 102074
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-04-20
Age : 43
Location : Germany

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:59 pm

No problem.

Here it is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wrote my own review, but it takes Amazon time to show it. I know Randy did not like Eric and his family. But what is the reason to tell those lies? What I really liked to read was his description about Dylan and that he criticized Cullen because he wrote that bullying was never a factor.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:52 pm

em81 wrote:
No problem.

Here it is:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wrote my own review, but it takes Amazon time to show it. I know Randy did not like Eric and his family. But what is the reason to tell those lies? What I really liked to read was his description about Dylan and that he criticized Cullen because he wrote that bullying was never a factor.
Thanks for the link!
Back to top Go down
deelightful




Posts : 46
Contribution Points : 100360
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-05

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:52 am

Quote :
I would have loved it if you were there dad. we would done some major bonding. would have been great.
That doesn't sound like something a mentally abused child says to his father. Wayne might have been a strict dad, but I don't think he was abusive in any way.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:21 pm

That sure does sound like Randy, he told me the same stuff about the bullying on facebook.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 66710
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 7:10 pm

deelightful wrote:
Quote :
I would have loved it if you were there dad. we would done some major bonding. would have been great.
That doesn't sound like something a mentally abused child says to his father. Wayne might have been a strict dad, but I don't think he was abusive in any way.


Eric said that about his father?? Wow
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6427
Contribution Points : 194071
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 1:40 am

He wrote something like that in his journal after going to the Tanner Gun Show with Robyn and Dylan.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 92856
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 6:23 pm

I think I read that in one of his diversion files
It said “ screaming,yelling, screaming back”
About his mother he wrote “easy to talk”
And he wrote somewhere I think in an essay that he hid in his closet when he wanted to be alone .
And he wrote about the gun show “the gunshow was awesome wish you were here dad”
I know Wayne loved his boys according to reunion question highlights of his life he mentioned his sons
But Idk how I should feel about “abuse” maybe emotional abuse ?
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 66710
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
I think I read that in one of his diversion files
It said “ screaming,yelling, screaming back”
About his mother he wrote “easy to talk”
And he wrote somewhere  I think in an essay that he  hid in his closet when he wanted to be alone .
And he wrote about the gun show “the gunshow was awesome wish you were here dad”
I know Wayne  loved his boys according to reunion question highlights of his life he mentioned his sons
But Idk how I should feel about  “abuse” maybe emotional abuse ?


Yeah I think from hearing about Wayne, I think Wayne was a father to Eric but then again, he wasn't a father, you know? He wasn't a father to Eric like Tom was a father to Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67328
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 8:36 pm

How can we really know how Wayne was with Eric if we only have Eric's writings to go by?

If we didn't have Sue's account of Dylan's childhood we probably wouldn't think about his upbringing the same way.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 66710
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Well it's opinions, no one said it's fact, it's opinions. Wayne could have been a great dad or a shitty one, who knows? But everyone has opinions..
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67328
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 9:16 pm

I agree that Wayne appeared to be very strict. We can look at his notebook that he kept about Eric. But I think he genuinely wanted him to succeed in life. Eric did write in an assignment that his brother would try to impress his dad. Maybe he felt left out.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 8:26 am

42099_4EVA wrote:
Well it's opinions, no one said it's fact, it's opinions. Wayne could have been a great dad or a shitty one, who knows? But everyone has opinions..

Agreed. There is no evidence to suggest that Wayne was abusive to Eric in anyway. I do think Wayne raised his kids in a strict environment, but strict doesn't necessarily mean abusive.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 66710
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:27 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
Well it's opinions, no one said it's fact, it's opinions. Wayne could have been a great dad or a shitty one, who knows? But everyone has opinions..

Agreed. There is no evidence to suggest that Wayne was abusive to Eric in anyway. I do think Wayne raised his kids in a strict environment, but strict doesn't necessarily mean abusive.


Exactly, I don't think Wayne was abusive either, I just think he was controlling and very strict. In fact, I think Wayne was light on the love and heavy on the strictness, whereas Sue and Tom were all like - "Dylan honey, we made oatmeal raisin cookies, come on down and try a few!" and Wayne was like "Eric! Get down here and take out the trash - on the double!" Or something like that, LOL

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67328
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:31 pm

The fact that Eric's dad found out he was making pipe bombs and didn't ship him off to boarding school shows he was at least a tad lenient
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 66710
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Littlelo wrote:
The fact that Eric's dad found out he was making pipe bombs and didn't ship him off to boarding school shows he was at least a tad lenient

Well yes a tad lenient but I doubt Wayne treated Eric the way Sue treated Dylan. I think Wayne was strict, I really do. Most military fathers are. I know because my cousin had one, my cousin's father was a veteran of the Marines and my cousin said growing up under his parental guidance was - for lack of a better word tough, there wasn't a lot of bonding, there wasn't a lot of love, it was a quite a bit of strictness though.

I mean, unless you can find some evidence that Wayne was just the most loving father who spent time with Eric and bonded with him....Are you able to find any evidence like that Littlelo? Because if so, I'd love to see it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67328
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:46 pm

I am definitely not claiming that there is evidence to show Wayne Harris was an extremely loving parent.

At the very least, Eric loved his parents and did not want to harm them. He also explicitly states that they have nothing to do with his actions.

"My parents are the best fucking parents I have ever known. My dad is great." - from the basement tapes

Maybe they didn't have a super close bond. But I think they wanted Eric to feel loved.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia


Posts : 6427
Contribution Points : 194071
Forum Reputation : 1317
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 42

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 1:52 pm

42099_4EVA wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
Well it's opinions, no one said it's fact, it's opinions. Wayne could have been a great dad or a shitty one, who knows? But everyone has opinions..

Agreed. There is no evidence to suggest that Wayne was abusive to Eric in anyway. I do think Wayne raised his kids in a strict environment, but strict doesn't necessarily mean abusive.


Exactly, I don't think Wayne was abusive either, I just think he was controlling and very strict. In fact, I think Wayne was light on the love and heavy on the strictness, whereas Sue and Tom were all like - "Dylan honey, we made oatmeal raisin cookies, come on down and try a few!" and Wayne was like "Eric! Get down here and take out the trash - on the double!" Or something like that, LOL

Being taught self-reliance is not a bad thing but I think the way Dylan interpreted was toxic to him. He refused to ask for help, he didn't want to bother anyone, then he felt abandoned by Zach. Then he had Eric at the end.
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 66710
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 2:01 pm

You know, I wonder how people know what was supposedly said on the basement tapes is what Eric and Dylan actually said, if the basement tapes weren't ever shown to anyone except the family? I mean, how does anyone know that what people are saying Eric and Dylan said on the basement tapes is even true? Because from my understanding, the basement tapes were destroyed, so no one saw them except Sue, Tom, Wayne and Kathy and from what I heard, Sue told the public what she heard and saw Eric and Dylan say on the tapes, but that's what she heard and saw. Not calling her a liar at all, but that always just puzzled me.

I don't know, call me paranoid but I'd like to see the tapes for myself to actually believe the things people said that Eric and Dylan said on those tapes.

I have always found it odd and bizarre that the tapes were destroyed in the first place - all under the "explanation" that they didn't want the tapes to inspire others to do what Eric and Dylan did....

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67328
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 2:10 pm

E&D's parents were not the only people to see them.

Many people saw them, including members of the media, which is how info was leaked in the Time article that December
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 66710
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 2:42 pm

Yes...and then the tapes were destroyed before anyone else in the public got to see them...Which is bizarre to me, as it is to a lot of people who are seriously interested  in knowing more about the story of the Columbine shooters.
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67328
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Unfortunately, that is probably the case. Although a lot of people are holding out hope that they haven't been destroyed.

Regardless, much of the tapes have been transcribed so we have a pretty good idea of what was said. The portion leaked by Rachel Scott's father matched up.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark


Posts : 4349
Contribution Points : 121203
Forum Reputation : 3191
Join date : 2017-09-04

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:34 pm

Littlelo wrote:
The fact that Eric's dad found out he was making pipe bombs and didn't ship him off to boarding school shows he was at least a tad lenient

I really wonder how that conversation went down. If my parents found pipe bombs in my room they'd be furious, scream at me, maybe even call the police.

_________________
"My guns are the only things that haven't stabbed me in the back."
-Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 92856
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:36 pm

idk if thats strange to you ,but to me its strange that Mr. Harris didnt talk to eric on april 20
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo


Posts : 1210
Contribution Points : 67328
Forum Reputation : 90
Join date : 2017-04-26

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:38 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
The fact that Eric's dad found out he was making pipe bombs and didn't ship him off to boarding school shows he was at least a tad lenient

I really wonder how that conversation went down. If my parents found pipe bombs in my room they'd be furious, scream at me, maybe even call the police.

At the very least we know they either didn't know he was keeping a journal, or didn't think it was important to see what he was writing once they discovered the bombs.

I understand trust is important with parents and their kids, but Eric breached that trust a lot. If they had read even ONE page of any of his journal entries they would have realized how serious it was.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 66710
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
idk if thats strange to you ,but to me its strange that Mr. Harris didnt talk to eric on april 20


Yeah, that is strange but I have my own reasons as to why I believe Wayne didn't talk to Eric on that day....
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556




Posts : 475
Contribution Points : 92856
Forum Reputation : 225
Join date : 2017-01-30

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:10 am

Now the question from where the hell Randy got this? The Browns seemed to hate the Harris cause Eric did this and this crap.
like their kid was perfect .
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:19 am

42099_4EVA wrote:
You know, I wonder how people know what was supposedly said on the basement tapes is what Eric and Dylan actually said, if the basement tapes weren't ever shown to anyone except the family? I mean, how does anyone know that what people are saying Eric and Dylan said on the basement tapes is even true? Because from my understanding, the basement tapes were destroyed, so no one saw them except Sue, Tom, Wayne and Kathy and from what I heard, Sue told the public what she heard and saw Eric and Dylan say on the tapes, but that's what she heard and saw. Not calling her a liar at all, but that always just puzzled me.

I don't know, call me paranoid but I'd like to see the tapes for myself to actually believe the things people said that Eric and Dylan said on those tapes.

I have always found it odd and bizarre that the tapes were destroyed in the first place - all under the "explanation" that they didn't want the tapes to inspire others to do what Eric and Dylan did....


I am a huge skeptic as well. Jeffco proved countless times they couldn't be trusted. My main reason of wanting to see the basement tapes is because I don't really trust what was transcribed.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:22 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
The fact that Eric's dad found out he was making pipe bombs and didn't ship him off to boarding school shows he was at least a tad lenient

I really wonder how that conversation went down. If my parents found pipe bombs in my room they'd be furious, scream at me, maybe even call the police.


I have thought about that as well. I wonder if they didn't really make a huge deal out of it simply because they didn't want to endanger Eric's future, or bring any embarrassment to themselves. scratch
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA


Posts : 298
Contribution Points : 66710
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-12-09
Age : 39
Location : Vancouver, Canada

Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 10:04 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
42099_4EVA wrote:
You know, I wonder how people know what was supposedly said on the basement tapes is what Eric and Dylan actually said, if the basement tapes weren't ever shown to anyone except the family? I mean, how does anyone know that what people are saying Eric and Dylan said on the basement tapes is even true? Because from my understanding, the basement tapes were destroyed, so no one saw them except Sue, Tom, Wayne and Kathy and from what I heard, Sue told the public what she heard and saw Eric and Dylan say on the tapes, but that's what she heard and saw. Not calling her a liar at all, but that always just puzzled me.

I don't know, call me paranoid but I'd like to see the tapes for myself to actually believe the things people said that Eric and Dylan said on those tapes.

I have always found it odd and bizarre that the tapes were destroyed in the first place - all under the "explanation" that they didn't want the tapes to inspire others to do what Eric and Dylan did....


I am a huge skeptic as well. Jeffco proved countless times they couldn't be trusted. My main reason of wanting to see the basement tapes is because I don't really trust what was transcribed.


Yes, exactly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I don't trust it either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentally abusive / Eric Harris    Mentally abusive / Eric Harris  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Mentally abusive / Eric Harris
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Why the Harris' won't come forward / Was Wayne Harris abusive?
» What was Eric Harris's IQ?
» Eric Harris.
» Eric Harris and the Fly cd
» Looks Like Eric Harris

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: