Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before

Go down 
+7
Xtina
Saoradh
QuestionMark
munchkinphone
Screamingophelia
sscc
23september
11 posters
AuthorMessage
23september

Contribution Points : 65565
Forum Reputation : 50

Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 8:53 am

Just got Pinterest and decided to look around the Columbine tag, and found some pictures I hadn't seen before. Thought id share if someone else hadn't either.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] real page from Erics notebook

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] library chairs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] library doors, think I've seen this before though

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Eric and devon

Last edited by 23september on Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

astraphobi and Kalamity like this post

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82296
Forum Reputation : 523

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 9:04 am

I can tell you that the first photo is the lobby of Sandy Hook Elementary School. This is the window that Adam shot through to enter the school.
Back to top Go down
23september

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 9:21 am

sscc wrote:
I can tell you that the first photo is the lobby of Sandy Hook Elementary School. This is the window that Adam shot through to enter the school.

that's what I thought too? But barely read about sandy hook so wasn't sure, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 9:37 am

That’s Dylan and Devon! Not Eric.

Contribution Points : 63114
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 10:38 am

I'd love to know from when that photo of Dylan and Devon is since he is wearing the t shirt with serial killer on it, the same one he wore on the class photo.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 12:08 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
I'd love to know from when that photo of Dylan and Devon is since he is wearing the t shirt with serial killer on it, the same one he wore on the class photo.

It’s commonly thought that it’s from Devon 16th birthday party. However I read I think it was from Jeff Kass’s book about Dylan going to Devon’s birthday party when she turned 16 in his red chemical Brothers T-shirt and that he arrived early because two girls he didn’t like were going to be there. However Devon is blowing out the candles in the picture...
Back to top Go down
23september

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 4:29 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
That’s Dylan and Devon! Not Eric.

was still on Eric mode after the journal page oops
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 5:33 pm

23september wrote:
Just got Pinterest and decided to look around the Columbine tag, and found some pictures I hadn't seen before. Thought id share if someone else hadn't either.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] real page from Erics notebook

Listing his favorite KMFDM songs, I take it?

Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 37279
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 6:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Never seen before pictures of Columbine two days after the massacre.

(Pictures Via Twitter)

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 34812
Forum Reputation : 244

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 10:38 am

Dunno if this is posted elsewhere but I have it saved so

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 3:45 pm

I don't know if these photos were seen before, but some that I found on pinterest

I remember reading that this last photo was taken the night of April 20 (or I don't know if it was a few days later)
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 103861
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 6:21 pm

margaflor wrote:
I don't know if these photos were seen before, but some that I found on pinterest

I remember reading that this last photo was taken the night of April 20 (or I don't know if it was a few days later)
There's a[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the last one was taken in MAY 1999 during a storm here's the link for the image that I found on getty.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

GeminiX likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2021 8:38 am

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97193
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 1:54 pm

Koltin wrote:
margaflor wrote:

There's a[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the last one was taken in MAY 1999 during a storm here's the link for the image that I found on getty.

I’m not having that there was an empty car park on the evening of 20th April 1999.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 103861
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 8:54 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Koltin wrote:
margaflor wrote:

I’m not having that there was an empty car park on the evening of 20th April 1999.
Though there are storm clouds in the photo, only reports I could find of a storm in April was before it happened

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
Jollyhelpful

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 65394
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 9:18 pm

Koltin wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
Koltin wrote:
margaflor wrote:

Though there are storm clouds in the photo, only reports I could find of a storm in April was before it happened
It's known that a freak snow storm happened in the immediate aftermath the shooting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60111
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 12:30 pm

I am not sure if it was a freak snow storm that occured in the aftermath?

There was snow on the ground when Dylan went to Prom Night. You can see it in the photo with Robyn.

They also described snow as "gay" in one of the last Basement Tape recordings. Didn't Eric hope it would be gone by the time their day was to come so it wouldn't interfere with his fires?

Top Contributor
Xtina

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2021 3:11 pm

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before   Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of the Columbine massacre I hadn't seen before
Page 1 of 1