Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cullen on Bullying

Go down 
+14
Norwegian
LPorter101
thelmar
bradt93
Lunkhead McGrath
W.A.R.
rollotomassi
Sabratha
Sane One
sscc
42099_4EVA
Screamingophelia
QuestionMark
rebootoX
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

cullen - Cullen on Bullying - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cullen on Bullying   cullen - Cullen on Bullying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 11:13 am

cakeman wrote:
The perps both said they imagine the victims as Doom zombies quite explicitly.
I'm not even denying this but your theory about the white hats litterally proofs yourself wrong since "white hats" litterally means the same as jocks here. Your theory about that is was a Doom larp only explains why they said white hats instead of jocks.

Last edited by Sturmengel on Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43239
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Cullen on Bullying   cullen - Cullen on Bullying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 11:16 am

cakeman wrote:
Crazy fat ex gf cant stand the thought of a thought of mine she doesnt respond to 50 times.
Can you elaborate what exactly happened and why you think your ex is on this forum?

cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80497
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Cullen on Bullying   cullen - Cullen on Bullying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 1:29 am

CanIHelpYou wrote:
cakeman wrote:
Crazy fat ex gf cant stand the thought of a thought of mine she doesnt respond to 50 times.
Can you elaborate what exactly happened and why you think your ex is on this forum?

1) I know it's you. You're very bad at this.  Go and befriend another dozen of your banned accounts who only post about me.

2) It's called being here before she was an ex.

3) Anything else is only for the admin, but I will laugh at you for being alone and treating the person you want to be with worse than anybody ever has. Forever. Take the L.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24321
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: Cullen on Bullying   cullen - Cullen on Bullying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 2:24 am

Sturmengel wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
Cullen even openly declared himself as gay on his Twitter iirc
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yep it's true
I hate this faggot a lot

proshooter and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80497
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Cullen on Bullying   cullen - Cullen on Bullying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 3:17 am

She can't help but expose all her abusive spam accounts, while I only need one to laugh at her for being fat and alone and challenging traditional standards of beauty.

It serves as further proof how even if you are targeted by losers, not allowing you one place of peace, you need not attack a school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cullen on Bullying   cullen - Cullen on Bullying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 3:39 am

cakeman wrote:
She can't help but expose all her abusive spam accounts, while I only need one to laugh at her for being fat and alone and challenging traditional standards of beauty.

It serves as further proof how even if you are targeted by losers, not allowing you one place of peace, you need not attack a school.
Are you saying that me and CanIHelpYou are the same person?
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36687
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Cullen on Bullying   cullen - Cullen on Bullying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 5:55 am

Sturmengel wrote:
cakeman wrote:

Are you saying that me and CanIHelpYou are the same person?

Cakeman is schizo or troll, idk

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36687
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Cullen on Bullying   cullen - Cullen on Bullying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 6:05 am

cakeman wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
cakeman wrote:

1) I know it's you. You're very bad at this.  Go and befriend another dozen of your banned accounts who only post about me.

3) Anything else is only for the admin, but I will laugh at you for being alone and treating the person you want to be with worse than anybody ever has. Forever. Take the L.

1) Yeah, I'm CanIHelpYou, Sturmengel, Jenn, xDarkRazoR, ANOMIC, ZAVANZK and the Internet Tough Guy at the same time. There is a conspiracy to destroy you because you are an enemy of the NWO.

2) Do you have better insult than ''kraeyzi eggz wifi''?

3) Take the meds

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

PostSubject: Re: Cullen on Bullying   cullen - Cullen on Bullying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 10:20 am

cakeman wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
cakeman wrote:

I have done nothing hurtful towards you and have only tried to be understanding, why would I do that if I was your ex? Besides, Jenn wouldn't allow multiple accounts from the same IP.

CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

PostSubject: Re: Cullen on Bullying   cullen - Cullen on Bullying - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 2:41 pm

cakeman wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
cakeman wrote:

Also, someone disagreeing with you isn't a-logging. We're on a discussion forum, so just keep that in mind.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cullen on Bullying   cullen - Cullen on Bullying - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cullen on Bullying
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3