Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Sandy Hook even happen?

Go down 
+6
Stoned Slacker
QuestionMark
VoDKaComeHere
James411
Sabratha
novaprospekt
10 posters
AuthorMessage
novaprospekt

novaprospekt

Contribution Points : 59430
Forum Reputation : 0

Did Sandy Hook even happen? Empty
PostSubject: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 2:22 am

I'd like to know if anybody thinks Sandy Hook even occurred or not. I remember watching the live news coverage and found it weird how all the paramedics and firefighters were gathered with some other adults, a mile away from the school and everybody was just standing around all calm and stuff. At one point, they were just walking in circles.

Last year, there was a shooting at an elementary school in San Bernardino, California. Only one kid was killed (later learned to be completely by accident and unintentional) in a murder-suicide and the news coverage of it then showed frantic parents and children running around.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 2:30 am

Come on man this has been gone over a dozen times already.

PostSubject: Re: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 2:38 am

I believe Sandy Hook is true because the arguments disproving Sandy Hook have been debunked as false. It's similar to the 9/11 conspiracy theories, all can be debunked easily.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 96860
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 3:00 am

There's no evidence to doubt the shooting. Truthers presented a huge amount of evidence and theories (often conflicting with one another), most were debunked and none was ever substantiated beyond simple speculation.

To me the most decisive argument is the lack of a motive.

The supposed conspiracy would require immense amount of actors, cooperation with huge amounts of public officials, police, FBi, etc. Not to mention somehow threatening all the "real inhabitants" of Newton to go along with the "conspiracy". And all of this for no apparent clear reason. Sandy Hook did not have any large-scale repercussions that would justify such a huge, costly and complex conspiracy involving some several thousand people.

This is not the Normandy invasion. Come on, get real.

To me this remains the most laughable of American conspiracy theories. It would be hilarious, if it did not have such a negative impact on the real victims who lost their small kids to a mentally crippled guy.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 84223
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 11:50 am

Personally at first I believed it now I am not entirely sure.

All Iyou can do is study the truther vs the official story and make your own informed decision.
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 59415
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 6:25 pm

When the impressionable watches a few videos on YouTube. Sigh
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 7:54 pm

Sabratha wrote:

To me the most decisive argument is the lack of a motive.

Conspiracy theorists always insist that it was an attempt by the government to grab guns.

It baffles me though cause the past ten thousand shootings or so never resulted in serious gun control legislation, and so far the next ten thousand haven't done so either.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 9:15 am

VoDKaComeHere wrote:
When the impressionable watches a few videos on YouTube. Sigh

To true. But I think its a safe bet to say that we were ALL impressionable at one point in time.

I can still remember when I thought Columbine was the sole sadistic plot of a wholly evil deranged Eric Harris,  mainly based on what the info was at the time.

Granted that has been eons ago, but still. After I decided to dig deeper, and questioned things was when I learned that Columbine was much more complicated and twisted then it was first stated to be.

The simple fact the OP is asking questions is a good sign. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 57429
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 2:38 pm

no it was a false flag to take our guns infowars.com

Fedz-Manz likes this post

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 3:56 pm

Stoned Slacker wrote:
no it was a false flag to take our guns infowars.com

cale tells the truth
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 69598
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 4:37 pm

Bush did Sandy Hook!

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 2:34 am

Oh come on. Not this truther junk again. As hard as it is for some people to accept the idea of someone being able kill a bunch of small children, it DID happen. And it has happened MANY times before over the entire history of humanity. Not a pretty sight but people are very much capable of violence like this especially under extreme conditions.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28828
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 5:33 am

Of course Sandy Hook happened.

pinkclams, Kaynhyde, Rosie1756 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
deadkittehz

deadkittehz

Contribution Points : 14308

PostSubject: Re: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 4:55 pm

novaprospekt wrote:
I'd like to know if anybody thinks Sandy Hook even occurred or not. I remember watching the live news coverage and found it weird how all the paramedics and firefighters were gathered with some other adults, a mile away from the school and everybody was just standing around all calm and stuff. At one point, they were just walking in circles.

Last year, there was a shooting at an elementary school in San Bernardino, California. Only one kid was killed (later learned to be completely by accident and unintentional) in a murder-suicide and the news coverage of it then showed frantic parents and children running around.

What do you guys think?

It was cgi!

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 16270

PostSubject: Re: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 1:57 am

It didn't happen it was manufactured by jews on CNN to make white people look bad and have our guns taken away by the government

NEXT STEP UP and digitalsodomy like this post

Rosie1756 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Sandy Hook even happen?   Did Sandy Hook even happen? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Sandy Hook even happen?
Page 1 of 1