Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sandy Hook Fake?

Go down 
+31
xDarkRazoR
Thanos
Thezodiacclash
DanielBryer
Tesla101
novaprospekt
sscc
dereknocturnal
survivingman
Smiggles94
Primate Murder
Russianman
QuestionMark
Violenta
szuzanna
HuskerStorm
Archvile
Extanil
Nirvana92
Falco
eli27
Sabratha
ChoSeungHui
Mj2beat
hopevicious
VOD101
philosopher_king
sororityalpha
queenfarooq
Z_Splatter
Koltin
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 107073
Forum Reputation : 143

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:55 pm

I have been Listing to sandy hook 911 calls transcript here i only heard 4 gunshots when Lanza belived to have fires 150+ rounds from his ar-15
Back to top Go down
Z_Splatter

Contribution Points : 99661
Forum Reputation : 0

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:35 pm

I watched this on youtube. Long but really good. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I do believe it was fake BTW.
Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:10 am

I'm of the belief Sandy Hook, Aurora, and the Oklahoma City bombing were all fabricated. It just seems so...faux.
Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:11 am

here is a 2 hour doc about sandy hook the guy that made this doc also made other videos about sandy hook                   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 104662
Forum Reputation : 10

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:21 am

I've seen quite a few of these Sandy Hook was a fake type videos on YouTube. I find it interesting in any case to look at things from all different angles before coming to my own conclusion about what happened. However i feel like i don't know enough about the case as a whole to really identify what is and isn't accurate information in some of the YouTube documentaries.
I feel it's a lot like someone reading Cullen's Columbine book and knowing nothing or very little about the Columbine case itself, it would be difficult for someone to pick out what is and what isn't accurate.  
But i am still interested in what others, who maybe know a little more about the case than i do think of these 'Sandy Hook was a Hoax' videos? Do they bring up valid points that cannot be explained in any other way? Or do they contradict the actual evidence etc? It would be great to hear from others  who have a greater knowledge on this case.
Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:22 pm

I highly doubt that Aurora/Sandy Hook were fake. People came up with the same kind of crazy conspiracy theories (e.g. mind control, the crime being an inside job) right after Columbine, so how are they any different? The only reason we don't have a lot of info on James Holmes or Adam Lanza is because those cases happened quite recently. It took almost six years for E&D's journals to be released. Six years. And god knows how long it's going to take to release the basement tapes, if they're ever released.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:36 am

there are no gunshots that i heard in call no.1 and its said that Adam Lanza fired 154 bullets from his rifle in less than five minutes. Excluding the last shot. if he did it would have been MORE noise in the calls.

Knavesswiggle dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 126349
Forum Reputation : 1001

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:58 pm

If you were to talk with survivors from these shootings, I can assure you that these SHOOTINGS were REAL and that REAL people DIED !

It is so disrespectful to the surviving families of the victims in these cases when someone says these things never happened.

DireX and realnormalgirll like this post

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:34 pm

In my opinion I believe sandy hook did happen. A lot of people just point out things, and blow them out of proportion. Now every shooting that occurs is an apparent "hoax"
Back to top Go down
philosopher_king

philosopher_king

Contribution Points : 103622
Forum Reputation : 8

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Plenty of this hoax conspiracy is used to defend special interests like gun rights.
Back to top Go down
VOD101

VOD101

Contribution Points : 95776

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:20 am

I find it strange to believe any of these shootings could be hoaxes, who was playing the hoax..
the government? did they kill off lots of random people? or use actors to fabricate all these horrific episodes to get onto the news internationally, because faking a massacre serves what benefit?!? o.0
Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:46 am

I can't bring myself to believe that it's fake, because not long after it happened, one of my teachers told us when class started, that he has a nephew who was there (in the gym) when the shooting took place. He did sound affected by it. I don't think one of my own high school teachers would lie to us like that, or that his own family and/or strangers would.

But, if you do believe that it's fake, then here's another thing I'll say: Since then, students can't enter from other parts of the building on their own (unless they knock to get someone's attention inside to open the door for them), and have to use the front entrance only. For a while, I had to get through the hallway by pushing through interior doors that were always left open until after Sandy Hook. That way, in case a dangerous person were to enter our school without any warning, s/he'd have to go all the way to the front, and having the push through the interior doors would likely slow him/her down, too.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 104662
Forum Reputation : 10

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:42 am

Quote :
Sandy Hook playground vandalised as second shooting memorial is defaced
Connecticut police investigate theft of sign dedicated to victim, as well as phone call saying shootings were a 'hoax'
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This seemed the most appropriate thread to post this article in as we were discussing the theory some may believe that Sandy Hook was a hoax.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Guilty by Association wrote:
I'm of the belief Sandy Hook, Aurora, and the Oklahoma City bombing were all fabricated. It just seems so...faux.
Mark Howitt is awesome IMO.

I don't believe it to be fake as much as a hoax used to domineer human emotion. There is/was a ton to gain from overplaying the situation. I don't subscribe to a lot of what happened, but I do believe Adam Lanza was used in the situation, same as Jared Loughner (they were real people who received littler to no treatment.
Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 8:17 pm

If Sandy Hook was not a staged event, it has to be up there with the worst handling of a shooting of all time. An hour to get one person to the hospital 12 miles away.

I think Sandy Hook, like a lot of other events like this have been snatched by both sides of the conspiracy teams. I am a fan of ReviewManify and teamwakeemup, but i think the Sofia Smallstorm doc was much, much better put together.

On the flip side of the coin, there are a ton of batshit halfwits creating videos that make us all look incapable of using common sense.
Back to top Go down
hopevicious

hopevicious

Contribution Points : 89902
Forum Reputation : 18

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 12:29 am

I am also of the mindset that Sandy Hook was most likely a false flag, complete with crisis actors as part of an agenda to push gun control. Same with the Boston Marathon Bombing among others. I know its not the most popular belief, and I am the LAST person who wants to believe that a shooting was staged, but in some cases there are far too many discrepancies. ALL closed casket funerals, NO pictures of injured or deceased children, not a single family filed a law suit? In the case of Columbine almost every single family who had a child killed or even injured filed a law suit, yet at Sandy Hook not even one family filed? Not to mention when you compare the 911 calls from SHE to Columbine, you can hear a HUGE difference in the raw emotion and fear from Patty Nielson in the library whereas most people calling in from SHE seem pretty calm and collected despite young children supposedly being murdered... Just a thought. I'm open to being incorrect and would certainly like to see what new information gets released over the years. That is just my opinion as things stand now.

Mj2beat

Contribution Points : 97354
Forum Reputation : 24

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:28 pm

hopevicious wrote:
I am also of the mindset that Sandy Hook was most likely a false flag, complete with crisis actors as part of an agenda to push gun control. Same with the Boston Marathon Bombing among others. I know its not the most popular belief, and I am the LAST person who wants to believe that a shooting was staged, but in some cases there are far too many discrepancies. ALL closed casket funerals, NO pictures of injured or deceased children, not a single family filed a law suit? In the case of Columbine almost every single family who had a child killed or even injured filed a law suit, yet at Sandy Hook not even one family filed? Not to mention when you compare the 911 calls from SHE to Columbine, you can hear a HUGE difference in the raw emotion and fear from Patty Nielson in the library whereas most people calling in from SHE seem pretty calm and collected despite young children supposedly being murdered... Just a thought. I'm open to being incorrect and would certainly like to see what new information gets released over the years. That is just my opinion as things stand now.

You are kind of right about this, I also think that there are a few weird things around these cases but we have to remember that they are very recent and the police very unlikely release everything so soon, the police would never release immediately and later pictures of dead kids, closed caskets could be for respect or a parents desire and with the Boston bombing there were pictures of injured people.

The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent; but if we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death — however mutable man may be able to make them — our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light
Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 7:41 am

No, it's real. I just finished reading the 114 page report on AL's mental health and everything just makes sense I personally know people who have Aspergers and I can see (some of the) similarities.

Further more the evidence these "truthers" give is laughable like that dad smiling before giving an interview like seriously? Why would the goverment stage such events? gun control? if you believe that you have the IQ of a petfish.
Back to top Go down
ChoSeungHui
William Atchison
March 18, 1996 -
December 7, 2017
ChoSeungHui

Contribution Points : 87911
Forum Reputation : 25

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:09 pm

If any of you seriously think sandy hook (or indeed any other tragedy) was fake, how bout you go say that directly to the survivors you insensitive moronic psychopaths.

The fact is that after any tragedy, everyone tries to use it for their agenda. Republicans want more guns, liberals want to tighten gun laws. Some morons want to ban all video games, others actually have it right and want to improve mental health care access.

If this was staged for passing stricter gun laws, sure it got stricter in Conetticut and probably the rest of the northeast, but gun laws seem to have stayed the same everywhere else. I don't like the government much (and indeed most of us west-siders) but I seriously doubt they did this.

I seem to be the only one who thinks this, but maybe we should blame the SHOOTER for the shootings. They're the ones who decide to go postal. Blame them for the events.
Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:27 am

I don't think Sandy Hook was fake but I do think the political reaction to it was distorted to try and get better gun control. The Obama fake crying was particularly cringe-worthy in the media circus surrounding the tragedy.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 100391
Forum Reputation : 440

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:13 am

Sandy Hook was real. The deaths were real. Adam's suffering was real.

People need to get their heads out of all the american brainwashing machine.

I doa agree however taht after this very real massacre, people of all sorts are trying to use it to forward their own petty political and social agendas - gun laws, anti-psychiatric movement, moves for wider public mental health etc.

Some may be right, but fact is - they are abusing the tragedy for their own end. Surfing on the wave of tombstones.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 85857
Forum Reputation : 135

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:51 am

Sabratha wrote:

I doa agree however taht after this very real massacre, people of all sorts are trying to use it to forward their own petty political and social agendas - gun laws, anti-psychiatric movement, moves for wider public mental health etc.

Some may be right, but fact is - they are abusing the tragedy for their own end. Surfing on the wave of tombstones.

Kind of ironic isn't it, that all these people are saying it was fake and a brainwashing technique, when they are the ones being brainwashed themselves?

All the masses of evidence for the shooting, and the biggest whole they can find is that the gun shots weren't louder?

To all you idiots thinking it was fake, why don't you go and fire some gunshots in Sandy Hook elementary, see how loud it sounds on the phone, and then shove that phone up your asses. Think I'm being disrespectful? Maybe that's how all the families of vicitims feel about your claims that their beloved didn't really die, and that their mourning is fake.

Last edited by eli27 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 88932
Forum Reputation : 70

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:24 pm

I think people can be very ignorant at times, but then again people could easily say that about me. But in all seriousness I think that Sandy Hook was very real, and for the government to fake it would absolutely serve no purpose whatsoever. Say the government did set up a fake shooting, how would that affect the government? Well it would continue to increase a negative perception about the US and gun control, so if anything the government would be sabotaging itself.

I get a little sick of conspiracy theories mainly because people seem to ignore many basic and obvious factors. But then again all people are entitled to their own opinions.

Lorell130 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 85489
Forum Reputation : 80

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:02 am

I don't believe it happened. A lot of the information and evidence doesn't add up right. To be honest though I'm more interested in discussing it as fact, if only just to see how well the masses were tricked. I'm not a big conspiracy guy, but I'm even less of a US government supporter. I envy those who live in this country who actually feel looked after and cared for.
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 88932
Forum Reputation : 70

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 3:50 am

Nirvana92 wrote:
I don't believe it happened. A lot of the information and evidence doesn't add up right. To be honest though I'm more interested in discussing it as fact, if only just to see how well the masses were tricked. I'm not a big conspiracy guy, but I'm even less of a US government supporter. I envy those who live in this country who actually feel looked after and cared for.

Any specifics of evidence?

Sabratha

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 4:29 am

You want a great argument that Adam Lanza was real?

Years after the massacre SILKRAt has uncovered and with the help of Reed Coleman obtained proof that Adam had a youtube account and stuff he posted tehre add up.

The youtube account? Nobody knew about it before. The government did not know, it did not make it public. If it hadn't been for me and another SILKRAT member, nobody would ever know that the youtube user "fuckcomments" was Adam Lanza.

If it is all a conspiracy and all the youtube comments (including ones posted to my own movie) were planted by FBI agents before the shooting, then it would makes sense that the police should then "uncover" said fuckcomments account and it should be somehow used to forward the governments agenda.

But that's not what happened. You don't mke big covert operation planting a fake user on youtube just to let it lie never uncovered, until some entirely random polish person decides to give a fuck.

The user account fuckcomments remained unknown and would still remain so if it wasn't for me and SILKRAT. We gave the info to Coleman, he made it public. Like it or not, I myself am directly a key source of information about Adam Lanza.

So, if you think Adam Lanza and SH was fake, then you must logically now conclude that I myself am an agent of the US government and was planted here on the old forums back in 2007 (5 years before Sandy Hook) to build up my "cover story".

If there's a conspiracy, I must be a part. So come on, confront me about it. Make my day.

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:16 am

Let's be honest, how many of you people calling fake on this just want to see pictures of dead shit? Be honest, now.
Back to top Go down
Extanil

Extanil

Contribution Points : 88067

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:59 pm

How did you know that 'fuckcomments' was Adam?
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 82011

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 7:27 pm

one of the main reasons of it feeling fake is lack of evidence, I'm sure modern schools have cameras so there must be something.. also hard to believe someone like Adam could learn how to drive a car and Columbine is talked about and remembered for years and new evidence pops up all the time, but seems this one is just buried and forgotten.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 5:46 am

The event is cloaked in mystery, and people fear what they cannot understand. Simple.

Contribution Points : 81550

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:54 am

I have never been much on conspiracy theories, tending to believe the more or less official account. Even conspiracies that proved to be true tend to feel different than what I think of -- more like mis or disinformation.

For whatever reason, Sandy Hook is one that I at least can see some of the arguments in favor of hoax/conspiracy. Absolutely part of that is I don't want to believe it. I have six kids and can't imagine anything like that happening.

There is something to some of the evidence or lack thereof that does lend some plausibility to some hoax arguments.

I can remember the day it happened, because I was at home that day and may sure I went with my wife to get our kids.
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 82011

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 1:09 pm

the more I read into this, the more it just doesn't add up.. I am not a believer of most crazy conspiracies but the whole situation with this one stinks. the only way would be if someone was to 'stalk' (not contact or interfere, just research) one of the victim's nuclear families on a social media site, and then the rest of the family of that person to see if these were families are real and these kids were part of their life before that happened and if they are still making posts of grieving, because I highly doubt anyone would take the time to sit and make fake profiles for the 1000s of family members who these children were connected with.
Back to top Go down
HuskerStorm

Contribution Points : 81550

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 1:35 pm

CharlesWhitman...those are my thoughts as well. Maybe the sources I have seen paint only one side of the event, but where are all of those affected even indirectly? I am not saying they do not exist; I just am not seeing it.

I don't need to see dead bodies as confirmation, but it is all so strange. I get that we all grieve differently, but these parents all express it so similarly. I watched a documentary on a school shooting in Arkansas. These girls were all very similar, involved in some prayer circle before school... Post event, one still cannot forgive and could be heard yelling at the shooter....I just don't see these rage filled parents...there has to be some.

Photoshop crazy moms; images to kids that were not even their attributed to the victims; where is the mass of student evacuations?

Again, I daresay I want it to be a hoax and those kids still alive. With Columbine I think of why and how....with Sandy Hook a lot more Huh?
Back to top Go down
szuzanna

Contribution Points : 86794

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 5:54 pm

There are some good videos on utube that are sandy hook related--one of the strangest was by....hollywoodpastels, maybe? anyway it was a tour through the lanza home. very weird--it really DID look like a hastily arranged "set". just odd.

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:57 am

Of all the 'false flag/hoax' conspiracies, this one seems to be the most likely to me. Not much was ever released on Adam Lanza, and no video of photos from the massacre are widely available. Now you might say this is because they don't want to glorify a child murderer or whatever, but videos from the Columbine security cameras where released, and the school definitely had security cameras: they had just installed new ones shortly before the attack. Furthermore, more of the parents of victims worked in the entertainment industry than any other shooting. Since more of them where actors then would be normal, I can see how someone would come to the conclusion that it's probably a hoax, or false flag attack, or whatever.
I'm not saying it is a hoax, I'm just saying there are unanswered questions that need to be addressed, I wouldn't be all that surprised if it was one.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Lanza's house was a total mess pretty much because his life was a total mess. At leats that part doesn't sound weird to me at all.

Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 2:42 am

Sabratha wrote:

I've done a lot of research on Sandy Hook and I just can't believe its a "typical" shooting. There's just too many weird things and inconsistencies. I don't believe it was done with nefarious intent though. More like a crisis drill that went live on accident. At the same time im sure we can both agree governments all over the world have done horrible things that make little sense. Its really not THAT big of a stretch to think they could pull something like that off. I will say that it disgusts me how all the "truthers" have branched out and began calling all shootings False Flags. Its gotten to the point were seeing something as a government psy-op is a badge of intelligence. It really is a form of self imposed reverse brainwashing.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 3:31 pm

As some may know - me and the silkrat group have been directly responible for finding, identifying and making public some of Lanza's online activity and we did it this year.

So I don't believe there was any coverup or conspiracy, as for that to be true I would need to have been a part of that conspiracy myself.

Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 3:05 am

Fair enough. Online postings still don't explain away the fact that no hospitals received victims. Or that people were circling in and out of the station trying to appear as if the crowd was bigger. Or a father laughing and joking shortly after his daughters death. Or two parents smiling happily just days after their child's death. Or a sign saying "all personal must have I'd badges". Or the guy constantly changing his story about what happened when he found the kids in his yard. Or the coroner making really distasteful jokes and saying odd things, as if he wasnt taking it serious. And the gun found in the trunk that was supposedly on Lanza and used to get in the school.

I know it sounds crazy and I want to stress I'm not saying it was a conspiracy. However there's plenty of evidence that it was a drill that got taken live on accident and they chose to roll with it. The fact that Adam Lanza posted online (I've read most of them if not all) is very strange because it does imply fact. Still there are plenty of other things that are very weird and hard to explain away. I won't try to change anyone's mind though, and they won't change mine. I think the possibility that Sandy Hook wasnt real is an important topic though. Its the only shooting I've read about that does have evidence it didnt happen.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 8:52 am

As far as I know, the no hospital victims thing was debunked, but its best you ask Reed Coleman about it, he's the expert on these matters.

Quote :
Or two parents smiling happily just days after their child's death.
That part itself is not really surprising, can vouch as a shrinks student. People behave in all sorts of weird ways after a traumatic loss, often very differently from one another.

Quote :
Or the coroner making really distasteful jokes and saying odd things, as if he wasnt taking it serious.
Sucks to be him then, but that doesn't make it a conspiracy. If anything, it makes it all the less probable that its a conspiracy.

Quote :
And the gun found in the trunk that was supposedly on Lanza and used to get in the school.

Oh yeah we had discussions about that gun. I think I started that thread here on the forums. He took with him 2 handguns and the M16 semiauto copy, but left the Saiga. I was always wondering why he left the Saiga, as it is a very decent weapon, especially in close quarters. I think he schose the semiauto rifle because it had a larger mag capacity (he was obviously afraid of being jumped) and possibly because the Saiga is heavy and he was a thin, frail dude.

I really think there's nothing all taht strange about the spree killing, escept the shooter himself. And he was strange because by all evidence he was very mentally ill.

I just have a hard time to believe someone would fabricate a youtube profile with a huge amount of comments made mostly to random stuff or underground student films like ours, then not bbring it up. If you fabricate stuff like this, you leak it to the media.

You do not leave it there for some random peeps in Poland who years later may or may not put the puzzle togeather. One thing I'm sure of -Lanza was real, he existed, he mad ethe posts and comments, and forum stuff.

Back to top Go down
Violenta

Violenta

Contribution Points : 82612

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 11:01 pm

I don't believe for a second that this tragedy was "fake". I do however, think that stupid remarks by the medical examiner , etc lent credibility to the theorists.

The only thing I find extremely unbelievable is that the parents had to view pictures to identify their dead children.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 126349
Forum Reputation : 1001

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 11:15 pm

It is always very sad when children get killed

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 8:56 am

Sabratha wrote:
You want a great argument that Adam Lanza was real?

Years after the massacre SILKRAt has uncovered and with the help of Reed Coleman obtained proof that Adam had a youtube account and stuff he posted tehre add up.

The youtube account? Nobody knew about it before. The government did not know, it did not make it public. If it hadn't been for me and another SILKRAT member, nobody would ever know that the youtube user "fuckcomments" was Adam Lanza.

If it is all a conspiracy and all the youtube comments (including ones posted to my own movie) were planted by FBI agents before the shooting, then it would makes sense that the police should then "uncover" said fuckcomments account and it should be somehow used to forward the governments agenda.

But that's not what happened. You don't mke big covert operation planting a fake user on youtube just to let it lie never uncovered, until some entirely random polish person decides to give a fuck.

The user account fuckcomments remained unknown and would still remain so if it wasn't for me and SILKRAT. We gave the info to Coleman, he made it public. Like it or not, I  myself am directly a key source of information about Adam Lanza.

So, if you think Adam Lanza and SH was fake, then you must logically now conclude that I myself am an agent of the US government and was planted here on the old forums back in 2007 (5 years before Sandy Hook) to build up my "cover story".

If there's a conspiracy, I must be a part. So come on, confront me about it. Make my day.

Omg ur so badass, u cracked the case omg u should be on CSI now
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 6:13 pm

as far as the coroner making distasteful remarks and the parents smiling, these actions are no way evidence for anything

SANDY HOOK WASN'T FAKE

every family who is now missing a child

every forum post, ever youtube account, every online profile

every police account, every crime scene photo, every piece of hard evidence

every family member of Adam, every friend of Nancy Lanza who gave information

everything that was wrong with his childhood, which added up to this

every piece of evidence that Adam Lanza was real, existed, and committed this crime

it's all lies? is that what you are saying? wake the fuck up people

a lack of evidence is not evidence (not that we even have a lack of evidence here ... but people seem to think it), anything that might seem weird about this case but COULD still logically fit with it does not count as evidence against it ever happening

and as for the conspirators out there - have you ever thought about why? why would this benefit the US government? because it made them look bad? it made a mockery of their gun laws? if I was seeing more drastic action against gun laws now, I might see how people think it was a hoax to turn people against such freedom with guns, but I'm not so I don't see

AzraelsGhost likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 8:26 pm

ChoSeungHui wrote:
I seem to be the only one who thinks this, but maybe we should blame the SHOOTER for the shootings. They're the ones who decide to go postal. Blame them for the events.

Would you have taken responsibility for your own actions?

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 9:16 pm

Alex Jonestown, Samir al-Hyeed, and Iraq Osama all shot up Sandy Hook at once and framed some poor, starving, autistic, MKUltra'd kid they kidnapped for it. WAKE UP SHEEPLE
Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 11:23 am

---

Last edited by vroedbka_17 on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 55196
Forum Reputation : 157

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 1:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you so funny.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 66358
Forum Reputation : 446

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 3:09 pm

The gear Lanza was carrying was about 30 pounds from one of the reports.

Last edited by AmericaMan on Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove that vague profanity.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sandy Hook Fake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Fake?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next