Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sandy Hook Fake?

Go down 
+31
xDarkRazoR
Thanos
Thezodiacclash
DanielBryer
Tesla101
novaprospekt
sscc
dereknocturnal
survivingman
Smiggles94
Primate Murder
Russianman
QuestionMark
Violenta
szuzanna
HuskerStorm
Archvile
Extanil
Nirvana92
Falco
eli27
Sabratha
ChoSeungHui
Mj2beat
hopevicious
VOD101
philosopher_king
sororityalpha
queenfarooq
Z_Splatter
Koltin
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70649
Forum Reputation : 28

Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:07 am

Sandy hook was not fake lmaoo
Back to top Go down
survivingman

Contribution Points : 48850
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:39 pm

If you think it was a conspiracy you need to reevaluate your life. Kids are killed, this doesn't only happen in America. People like to put their head into the sand and think life is controlled by nefarious forces, but it's not. You just can't accept that no one really knows what they are doing, and life is chaotic.
Back to top Go down
dereknocturnal

Contribution Points : 49594
Forum Reputation : 268

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:52 pm

Nirvana92 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Sandy Hook was real. The deaths were real. Adam's suffering was real.

People need to get their heads out of all the american brainwashing machine.

I doa agree however taht after this very real massacre, people of all sorts are trying to use it to forward their own petty political and social agendas - gun laws, anti-psychiatric movement, moves for wider public mental health etc.

Some may be right, but fact is - they are abusing the tragedy for their own end. Surfing on the wave of tombstones.

I've done a lot of research on Sandy Hook and I just can't believe its a "typical" shooting. There's just too many weird things and inconsistencies. I don't believe it was done with nefarious intent though. More like a crisis drill that went live on accident. At the same time im sure we can both agree governments all over the world have done horrible things that make little sense. Its really not THAT big of a stretch to think they could pull something like that off. I will say that it disgusts me how all the "truthers" have branched out and began calling all shootings False Flags. Its gotten to the point were seeing something as a government psy-op is a badge of intelligence. It really is a form of self imposed reverse brainwashing.

I agree with you. I'm not against questioning anything. But I'm getting tired of "everything is a government conspiracy" and everything is a "false flag" and you're an idiot if you believe the story, and it happens after every tragedy. If you believe the story as told you're an idiot you just cant see through the lies and it's like their way of holding supremacy like they are so smart and you're so stupid. I don't believe every story told on mainstream news but I also don't deny every story I see on mainstream news.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64058
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:12 am

As a former Sandy Hook denier, I now believe that Sandy Hook was real after checking out the evidence and multiple arguments from the other side of the debate. If you want to convince someone that the Sandy Hook shooting is real, don’t respond only using an appeal to emotion. I know using it would be tempting due to the offensive comments the hoaxers can make but the best way to respond would be replying with arguments.

Last edited by AmericaMan on Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83257
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:48 am

vroedbka_17 wrote:
Adam Lanza was reported to be around 20 years old, 6 feet tall, and 100 pounds (these are approximations).  In the link above, there's a lot of weapons and ammo listed.  That means that's gonna weigh a lot.  So, how does a frail, supposedly anorexic, 20 year old carry that much stuff single-handedly?

Also, there was almost no evidence whatsoever.  Why were there no camera footage or photos?
Adam Lanza was anorexic but all evidence suggests that he was physically capable of carrying the ~30.5 pounds of gear for under ten minutes, from his car to the lobby and then through a few rooms of the school. He carried the weight of the weapons and ammunition in pockets, distributed evenly across his body. His rifle had a strap.

In terms of Adam's physical fitness, there was a variety of exercise equipment in his house, including a number of small weights in his room. We have multiple witnesses who reportedly watched him play DDR for hours at a time (up to 10-12) and a video to demonstrate the level of coordination and stamina involved in that activity. It's not hard to imagine that he could pull it together for five minutes, even in his malnourished state.

In fact, my best guess has always been that Adam pushed himself to eat more in the final days/weeks so that he could recover some strength. It would have made sense along with the rest of his planning. Any of the reasons that he may have had for restricting his eating would have been irrelevant by that time and if his anorexia had a psychological component relating to a need for control, I feel that his desire to successfully execute a devastating massacre would have overridden any emotional reward that denying himself nourishment had been providing for him.

And there was plenty of evidence. There were hundreds of pictures of the school and the house. There was a walkthrough video. There were police dashcams. There were 911 calls which allowed us to hear some of the gunshots. There were photos of weapons, ammunition and the clothes that Adam wore on 12/14. There was online evidence. There was more digital evidence released/discovered years later. There were journals and schoolwork and evaluations. There were interviews with people who knew the family.

There was no camera in the school so that is why there was no video of the attack. I've said it before but in this case, the majority of people who could have potentially captured the sounds/images of the shooting on video were under 12 years old and many of them probably didn't even understand that a shooting was taking place. The rest of the people involved were adults who were tasked with protecting those children by locking down classrooms and keeping them quiet.

This isn't even unusual because video evidence of a shooting is rarely captured and even more rarely released, so what makes this shooting so out of the ordinary to you? Do you question Virginia Tech? We don't have any video or photographic evidence of that shooting either. If you saw photographs of dead children or even a complete video of the entire shooting, why would that change your opinion anyway? That could easily be faked if everything else was faked. Why place so much importance on that segment of the evidence to the exclusion of everything else that exists?

Last edited by sscc on Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dereknocturnal

Contribution Points : 49594
Forum Reputation : 268

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 2:33 am

AmericaMan wrote:
As a former Sandy Hook hoaxer, I now believe that Sandy Hook was real after checking out the evidence and multiple arguments from the other side of the debate. If you want to convince someone that the Sandy Hook shooting is real, don’t respond only using an appeal to emotion. I know using it would be tempting due to the offensive comments the hoaxers can make but the best way to respond would be replying with arguments.

This right here. Too many times people are told to shut the fuck up just based on someone else's emotions and feelings.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104562
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2019 1:22 pm

He probably want shooting alot when the 911 calls were made. I was really young when I made this topic.
Back to top Go down
novaprospekt

novaprospekt

Contribution Points : 60130
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2019 4:47 pm

Anyone read the book/article titled "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook"? It's pretty interesting.

Thezodiacclash likes this post

देवा dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 10:16 am

sscc wrote:
vroedbka_17 wrote:
Adam Lanza was reported to be around 20 years old, 6 feet tall, and 100 pounds (these are approximations).  In the link above, there's a lot of weapons and ammo listed.  That means that's gonna weigh a lot.  So, how does a frail, supposedly anorexic, 20 year old carry that much stuff single-handedly?

Also, there was almost no evidence whatsoever.  Why were there no camera footage or photos?
Adam Lanza was anorexic but all evidence suggests that he was physically capable of carrying the ~30.5 pounds of gear for under ten minutes, from his car to the lobby and then through a few rooms of the school. He carried the weight of the weapons and ammunition in pockets, distributed evenly across his body. His rifle had a strap.

In terms of Adam's physical fitness, there was a variety of exercise equipment in his house, including a number of small weights in his room. We have multiple witnesses who reportedly watched him play DDR for hours at a time (up to 10-12) and a video to demonstrate the level of coordination and stamina involved in that activity. It's not hard to imagine that he could pull it together for five minutes, even in his malnourished state.

In fact, my best guess has always been that Adam pushed himself to eat more in the final days/weeks so that he could recover some strength. It would have made sense along with the rest of his planning. Any of the reasons that he may have had for restricting his eating would have been irrelevant by that time and if his anorexia had a psychological component relating to a need for control, I feel that his desire to successfully execute a devastating massacre would have overridden any emotional reward that denying himself nourishment had been providing for him.

And there was plenty of evidence. There were hundreds of pictures of the school and the house. There was a walkthrough video. There were police dashcams. There were 911 calls which allowed us to hear some of the gunshots. There were photos of weapons, ammunition and the clothes that Adam wore on 12/14. There was online evidence. There was more digital evidence released/discovered years later. There were journals and schoolwork and evaluations. There were interviews with people who knew the family.

There was no camera in the school so that is why there was no video of the attack. I've said it before but in this case, the majority of people who could have potentially captured the sounds/images of the shooting on video were under 12 years old and many of them probably didn't even understand that a shooting was taking place. The rest of the people involved were adults who were tasked with protecting those children by locking down classrooms and keeping them quiet.

This isn't even unusual because video evidence of a shooting is rarely captured and even more rarely released, so what makes this shooting so out of the ordinary to you? Do you question Virginia Tech? We don't have any video or photographic evidence of that shooting either. If you saw photographs of dead children or even a complete video of the entire shooting, why would that change your opinion anyway? That could easily be faked if everything else was faked. Why place so much importance on that segment of the evidence to the exclusion of everything else that exists?

ok i definitely got a few facts wrong but I feel like people need to look deeper into this.
Back to top Go down
Tesla101

Tesla101

Contribution Points : 47879
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 12:03 pm

Adam Lanza is about as innocent as Martin Bryant.

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29528
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 5:36 am

Tesla101 wrote:
Adam Lanza is about as innocent as Martin Bryant.
Sandy Hook conspiracies have no basis to them and are utter bullshit. Martin Bryant was innocent in my opinion.

Koltin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Thezodiacclash

Thezodiacclash

Contribution Points : 5450

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 4:08 pm

I always think that sandy hook never happen....the same pictures in the media,same videos,same scream actors and we never see a camera video when lanza arrive or a pic inside the school.....just what media told us

tellecat dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Thezodiacclash

Thezodiacclash

Contribution Points : 5450

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 4:12 pm

novaprospekt wrote:
Anyone read the book/article titled "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook"? It's pretty interesting.

Yeah and now its very difficult to find just in the internet in pdf and was no easy to find
Back to top Go down
Thanos

Thanos

Contribution Points : 5714
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 4:46 pm

Thezodiacclash wrote:
I always think that sandy hook never happen....the same pictures in the media,same videos,same scream actors and we never see a camera video when lanza arrive or a pic inside the school.....just what media told us
Pathetic troll
U lack a soul
I’m bouta invade all ur holes
This rap so fine they be writing it on ancient scrolls
Ur rhymes are so so, u rotten hoe
No one can comprehend my flow
Ur more schizo than Eddie Allen Poe
More expendable than Paddock’s ammo
Momma should’ve abort u like ur Wade vs Roe
How come she didn’t use birth control?
That hit u so hard u gon’ be crying a gallon
My lyrics so dope imma need a patent
Everything is perfectly balanced expect our talents
I’m OUT

tellecat and RandoKiwi32 like this post

देवा dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36662
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 5:54 pm

Thanos wrote:
Thezodiacclash wrote:
Ur more schizo than Eddie Allen Poe
More expendable than Paddock’s ammo

Nice lyrics, n!gga

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 6:33 pm

Last edited by TilikumTyke223 on Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29618
Forum Reputation : 216

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2023 10:24 pm

Thezodiacclash wrote:
The call box buzzer system that was at the front doors of Sandy Hook Elementary School was installed in 2005 and would transmit a live feed to three computer monitors in the main office, it had no recording capabilities it simply produced a live video feed.

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7374
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 7:02 pm

Sandy Hook denial is really interesting to me because of how tinker head the entire concept is. I'm not actually against the idea that Governments would be willing to carry out an event like Sandy Hook for political reasons and such or to push an agenda. The US Government especially has done far worse shit than an anorexic schizo with a Bushmaster could ever do, but what's interesting is why virtually all these people from Wolfgang Halbig to Alex Jones where deadset on it being a 100% staged event with paid actors. So the government would get all these kids to fake their deaths and go into hiding and the families to live with this lie forever and never have normal lives again? Do you seriously think the government would go through all that trouble instead of just you know, doing Sandy Hook? Why the fuck would they give a shit about killing kids? It's like those guys who think 9/11 was a hologram

देवा likes this post

Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 11754

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 7:11 pm

Oh, some people think the FBI knows more about Sandy Hook than Alex Jones knows. Who do they think the FBI is?🤣😆lol.
Back to top Go down
देवा

देवा

Contribution Points : 3047
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 8:54 pm

Arano wrote:
Sandy Hook denial is really interesting to me because of how tinker head the entire concept is. I'm not actually against the idea that Governments would be willing to carry out an event like Sandy Hook for political reasons and such or to push an agenda. The US Government especially has done far worse shit than an anorexic schizo with a Bushmaster could ever do, but what's interesting is why virtually all these people from Wolfgang Halbig to Alex Jones where deadset on it being a 100% staged event with paid actors. So the government would get all these kids to fake their deaths and go into hiding and the families to live with this lie forever and never have normal lives again? Do you seriously think the government would go through all that trouble instead of just you know, doing Sandy Hook? Why the fuck would they give a shit about killing kids? It's like those guys who think 9/11 was a hologram

The ones that first popularized the theory were just doing it as a ploy. It’s a reasonable doubt to insert into somebody paranoid or incoherent’s mind, due to the generic nature of Adam Lanza’s character. However at the end of the day, it’s just wrong. You can say anything is fake. Maybe instead of claiming that garbage you can instead take an actual stance and look at the wider world and the event’s placement within it. You’ll probably grasp that whether it was fake or not, is fairly irrelevant. I could logically say, and have thought about posting the words, “Brandon Hole was delivered to Earth by aliens and is the child of Jesus Christ.” But that makes no sense and no one cares about that statement. (It’s completely true for the record). Same thing with saying that the world is a simulation. I’m blanking on the name of the philosophical concept but remember the basic idea: it can’t be disproven. It’s still just garbage though. The world is what it is. As is Sandy Hook. How ever you wanna perceive these events is up to you. It sort of gets boring after a while just thinking regular things, I suppose, but in the case of the Sandy Hook conspiracy, it’s nothing more than an obvious attempt to goad a response and sew chaos within the idea of truth. Cho was doing the same thing when he was drunkenly rambling about his space supermodel girlfriend “Jelly,” and everyone thought he was schizophrenic when he was really just tired and angry. All schizophrenics are really just saying or thinking things that aren’t true because they have no desire to participate in the mental rules established for them. I’ve known a few schizophrenics. That same idea applies unequivocally to misinformation. We are all on a different level of mental development. It is the scale that is changing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hook Fake?   Sandy Hook Fake? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hook Fake?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2