Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any informations of Elliot Rodger's clothing on his Day of Retribution?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gayforadaml

gayforadaml

Contribution Points : 52865
Forum Reputation : 0

Any informations of Elliot Rodger's clothing on his Day of Retribution?  Empty
PostSubject: Any informations of Elliot Rodger's clothing on his Day of Retribution?    Any informations of Elliot Rodger's clothing on his Day of Retribution?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 5:45 am

Don't ask me why, I'm just curious. Smile I found it strange that even in the case of Sandy Hooks, where there are no video footages of the shooting released, there's a detailed description of the perpetrator's clothes. As for lsla Vista, where such a huge amount of information about the perpetrator is available, there's still no photo of the shooter's corpse or video records of him on his last day during the shooting.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Any informations of Elliot Rodger's clothing on his Day of Retribution?    Any informations of Elliot Rodger's clothing on his Day of Retribution?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 9:09 am

What he wore in his Retribution Video:

I'm guessing he wore the same top during his shooting.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Examiner2

Contribution Points : 55496
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Any informations of Elliot Rodger's clothing on his Day of Retribution?    Any informations of Elliot Rodger's clothing on his Day of Retribution?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 11:41 pm

I'm sure whatever he was wearing was beautiful.  I mean just look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any informations of Elliot Rodger's clothing on his Day of Retribution?    Any informations of Elliot Rodger's clothing on his Day of Retribution?  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 2:46 pm

From what I can gather is that he was wearing a white shirt along with beige pants and black shoes, you can see his black shoes poking out of the sheet covering his dead body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any informations of Elliot Rodger's clothing on his Day of Retribution?    Any informations of Elliot Rodger's clothing on his Day of Retribution?  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 3:35 pm

Bailey Maples: "The vehicle was occupied by one male in his 20’s with tan skin, brown hair, dark eyes, bushy eyebrows and wearing a short sleeve dark colored shirt."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any informations of Elliot Rodger's clothing on his Day of Retribution?    Any informations of Elliot Rodger's clothing on his Day of Retribution?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any informations of Elliot Rodger's clothing on his Day of Retribution?
Page 1 of 1