Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally

Go down 
+8
Sabratha
Koltin
Carnifex879
SugaryDecay
Primate Murder
Unknown
Tommy QTR
InsaneIntruder
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Empty
PostSubject: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 2:51 pm

Might be wrong on some of these

Basically, shooters who stole their weapons or obtained them any other illegal way

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
Tim Kretschmer
Eric Borel
Adam Lanza
Jesse Osborne
TJ Lane
Jose Reyes
Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden
Martin Peyerl
Robert Hawkins
Asa Coon
Dimitrious Pagourtzis
David Ali Sonboly
Jeff Weise
Caleb Sharpe
Federico Guevara Elizondo
Gabe Parker
Jaylen Fryberg
La Loche shooter
Austin Wyatt Rollins
Dimitris Patmanidis
Mason Campbell
Seth Trickey
Michael Carneal
Jamie Rouse

Last edited by TheOne99 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it appears people at first didn't understand what i meant in the title, so i changed it for better understanding)
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 5:45 pm

Used their guns illegally? All the shooters used their guns illegally! Committing murder with a gun is using it illegally, obviously!

Smiggles94 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 5:57 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Used their guns illegally? All the shooters used their guns illegally! Committing murder with a gun is using it illegally, obviously!
I think he meant shooters who obtained their guns illegally.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 4:33 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
You obviously didn't see the other thing I wrote at the top
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 6:22 am

Dale Cregan
Raoul Moat
Wellington de Oliveira
Evan Ramsey
Eero Samuli Hiltunen

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 9:48 am

Rafael Solich
Todd Cameron Smith
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 7:41 pm

Robert Sartin
Ibrahim Shkupolli
Faisal Hussain
Charles Lee Thornton

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61876
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 4:06 pm

While this is not a mass shooting, I am still mentioning this.

The DC snipers stole a Bushmaster XM-15 from a gun shop.

Also, Devin Kelley was not permitted to purchase a firearm. Moreover, he was convicted of domestic violence which made him ineligible to purchase or possess a firearm.

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2019 5:27 pm

Liam Lyburd got his gun on the dark web, he would have been a shooter had he not made silly facebook posts.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64083
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 12:00 am

Philip Manshaus

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 4:59 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
Philip Manshaus
source?
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64083
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 5:04 pm

anonman wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:
Philip Manshaus
source?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 8:47 pm

Mohammad al-Nazari apparently obtained his Kalashnikov assault rifle illegally.
Back to top Go down
SugaryDecay

SugaryDecay

Contribution Points : 36783

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2020 8:23 pm

Zhu Jun obtained the weapons from post office security personnel by pretending that he needed to take them to be examined.
Lin Zhonghong bought the guns illegally.
Ada Tsim Sum-kit even tho she was bobyguard, the company she worked for had an insuficient license for firearms, and apparrntly the gun was ordered online and smuggled into Hong Kong piece by piece in the mail.
Sun Fuji stolen weapons from the armed forces.
Gian Luigi Ferri, a former Nevada, used a still-valid driver's license to buy the gun in Nevada, even tho he was at the time, a California resident. The registration card on which he'd falsely reported his address was sent to local law enforcement authorities. It is considered a federal crime to lie an address in a gun purchase. But no action was taken due to not have any previous criminal offences, so they didnt bother to check to the address.

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 11:42 am

Anton Konev - stole rifle and pistol from gun range (I find that method rather unique)
Jacob Tyler Roberts - stole rifle from friend
Dmitry Vinogradov - illegally purchased a medical inspection to "legally" buy two shotguns (so it's still illegal)
Devon Erickson & Alec McKinney - stole guns from Devon's parents' gun cabinet

Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104587
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 3:39 pm

Woo Bum-kon stole the two M2 carbine and 7 grenades and 140-180 rounds of ammunition from the reservists armory.
Jakrapanth Thomma stole the two type 11 assault rifles a variant of the HK33 rifles, a M60 machine gun and 776 rounds of ammunition from the camp armory and killed the armorer in the process, he also stole a gun from his commander and shot
him and the commanders mother-in-law

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 1:46 am

(Deleted)

Last edited by 9mmtomyhead on Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 5:02 am

9mmtomyhead wrote:
Kip Kinkel.

Was just about mention the same guy. In general most of the people with serious mental health issues got their guns illegally. Especially Americans, its so easy to find guns in the US, people seem to be literally tripping over them.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

CadaverCasualty dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 7:05 pm

Guilherme taucci monteiro and Luiz henrique de castro- They obtained their weapons illegally from 4 different illegal sellers. Guilherme Taucci paid R$ 2,500 for his revolver to a retired truck driver in the area who also sold it to him at a lower price.
Back to top Go down
CadaverCasualty

CadaverCasualty

Contribution Points : 25477
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2021 7:43 pm

Sebastian Bosse - Obtained his Burgo .22lr from one of his airsoft teammates via a trade for one of his airsoft guns

Nathaniel Berhow - Stole a 1911 80% Officer Build which was completed by his deceased father. 80% builds are not illegal in most states, although of course in Commiefornia it is.

Carter Boyles (suicide in school) - Stole a handgun from his father (unknown make/caliber)

Nathan Gale - Obtained his Beretta 92FS as a gift from his mother when returning home from the Marines. Worth mentioning that Gale also lied on one of the prompts on the 4473.

Raymond Childs III (LIL RAYMOND) - Stole a Mini Draco and a handgun from his father (unknown make/caliber)

Primate Murder, garbagetalker1 and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30709
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 7:53 pm

Micheal Andrew Clark (California 1965) - Stole his father's rifle from his Gun cabinet as well as taking his parents car as well.

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26858
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2022 8:33 pm

Justin Doucet stole his fathers .25 caliber pistol and 5 bullets a few days before his attack. He planned on killing 3 students and himself but his gun jammed and he missed one of his shots so he ended up shooting himself in a bathroom.

Mass_Killer_

Contribution Points : 20485

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2022 6:49 pm

David Sonboly (2016 Munich Shooting) apparently he bought the gun on the deep web

Jakrapanth Thomma (Nakhon Ratchasima shootings) I steal weapons from a military camp

Chérif and Saïd Kouachi (Charlie Hebdo Shooting) got the guns on the black market
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally    Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooters Who Obtained Their Guns Illegally
Page 1 of 1