Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where are they today?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105413
Forum Reputation : 1235

Where are they today? Empty
PostSubject: Where are they today?   Where are they today? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 10:31 am

So since new no information will be released until the depositions, I was wondering what the people connected to Eric and Dylan and the massacre did with their lives post Columbine. Specifically, Robyn Anderson, Chris Morris, Brooks Brown (who I believe works for a video game company), Nate Dykemen, and Dustin Gordon. How about Mark Manes and Philip Duran? I'd assume many of them live quiet lives, but after I saw Austin Eubanks do a TED talk, it made me wonder if anyone close to the killers ever spoke about mental health or anything of the sort. No pictures of what they look like now, as it is against the rules, but feel free to PM me if you have any!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Where are they today?   Where are they today? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 10:40 am

I know a few but I’m not sure how much information I can give him the forum.

I wonder if they’re going to be interviewed around the 20th anniversary next year?

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Where are they today?   Where are they today? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I know a few but I’m not sure how much information I can give him the forum.

I wonder if they’re going to be interviewed around the 20th anniversary next year?

20th anniversary Shocked
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Where are they today?   Where are they today? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 4:03 pm

Yep!

20 years ago Eric and Dylan Lauren and Isaiah all started Their senior year.

I don’t want to take over lPorter’s posts of coarse so I won’t say any more

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Where are they today?   Where are they today? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 11:40 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Yep!

Makes me wonder if it even comes to any of Eric and Dylans friends minds anymore, or its just something of their distant past. Of course the families still feel it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are they today?   Where are they today? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2018 11:57 pm

slippy123 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Yep!

Makes me wonder if it even comes to any of Eric and Dylans friends minds anymore, or its just something of their distant past. Of course the families still feel it.

It must haunt some of them very deeply. I'm so sure how many people would want to speak out again. After 20 years, I can imagine many of the people involved are trying their best to move on.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Where are they today?   Where are they today? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 11:22 pm

hvernon wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Yep!

It must haunt some of them very deeply. I'm so sure how many people would want to speak out again. After 20 years, I can imagine many of the people involved are trying their best to move on.

Agreed. Even though I will read them as soon as they come out, I kind of don't want the depositions because its basically the last of any new information we will get about Columbine. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are they today?   Where are they today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are they today?
Page 1 of 1