Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's football idol!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uranus15

Uranus15

Contribution Points : 60062
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric's football idol!? Empty
PostSubject: Eric's football idol!?   Eric's football idol!? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 4:58 pm

I know this is not an entirely interesting question, but since I'm Brazilian and love football, I wanted to know who was Eric's favorite footballer (if he had, of course) !? As we all know, Eric was a good football player and I think he could have an idol! Is there any evidence or something to say about it?

PostSubject: Re: Eric's football idol!?   Eric's football idol!? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 6:06 pm

Almost a trick question since "soccer" is called "football" where your from.  Haha

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong! But to my knowledge I don't think Eric ever stated his love for any soccer/football idols. scratch
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193582
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Eric's football idol!?   Eric's football idol!? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2018 7:30 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Almost a trick question since "soccer" is called "football" where your from.  Haha

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong! But to my knowledge I don't think Eric ever stated his love for any soccer/football idols. scratch

I don’t think he did. Only that he liked playing it and hated to lose, especially when people named Dylan screwed up and played poorly.

PostSubject: Re: Eric's football idol!?   Eric's football idol!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:41 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

I don’t think he did. Only that he liked playing it and hated to lose, especially when people named Dylan screwed up and played poorly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  True. Is it weird that I kinda wish Dylan would have punched Eric right in his loud ass mouth for yelling at him? scratch Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric's football idol!?   Eric's football idol!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 8:59 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  True. Is it weird that I kinda wish Dylan would have punched Eric right in his loud ass mouth for yelling at him? scratch Haha

Not at all!

I do wonder if in private he told Eric to never speak to him like that again.

Also though, I don’t know if Dylan was feeling the anger back then yet. We know he was capable of icing someone out for a while he did that with Devon and Eric for one full week we know.

Though most think Dylan’s I’m sorry letter is about his fight with Devon.

thelmar

Contribution Points : 83107
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Eric's football idol!?   Eric's football idol!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 11:26 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

What letter is this?

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric's football idol!?   Eric's football idol!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 12:30 pm

thelmar wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

What letter is this?

It’s in the Columbine documents page 026477

It reads:

I am _SO_
sorry… I see I have made
you sad, & fucked us up somehow
I will try … always .. I will always
love you, please know this …
Love
me.
I love you. I LOVE YOU

I L O V E YOU ! (over the entire note)

-Dylan Klebold

thelmar

Contribution Points : 83107
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Eric's football idol!?   Eric's football idol!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 4:19 pm

[quote="Screamingophelia"]
thelmar wrote:

It reads:

I am _SO_
sorry… I see I have made
                              Love
                             me.
I love you.   I LOVE YOU

I  L O V E  YOU  ! (over the entire note)

-Dylan Klebold

Ah, yes I remember that one. I guess I missed the boat that people felt it was about Devon.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Eric's football idol!?   Eric's football idol!? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 5:06 pm

thelmar wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
thelmar wrote:

It reads:

I am _SO_
sorry… I see I have made
                              Love
                             me.
I love you.   I LOVE YOU

I  L O V E  YOU  ! (over the entire note)

-Dylan Klebold

Ah, yes I remember that one. I guess I missed the boat that people felt it was about Devon.

It’s pretty low-key there are a bunch of people I’ve read throughout the inter-web that think Dylan had a secret crush on Devon

PostSubject: Re: Eric's football idol!?   Eric's football idol!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's football idol!?
Page 1 of 1