Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who wrote the infamous library tour story?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Who wrote the infamous library tour story? Empty
PostSubject: Who wrote the infamous library tour story?   Who wrote the infamous library tour story? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 11:41 pm

I have put the story in the spoiler for those who may not have read it.

Spoiler:

Do we know who wrote this little story? And if it is even real?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193257
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Who wrote the infamous library tour story?   Who wrote the infamous library tour story? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 1:30 am

I’m not sure. I’m wondering though how someone could a tour of the whole library when Sue and Tom and Byron could only see were Dylan died and then they had to leave. Also I’m trying to remember who died from a gunshot wound to the head? Besides Cassie

PostSubject: Re: Who wrote the infamous library tour story?   Who wrote the infamous library tour story? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 2:04 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I’m not sure. I’m wondering though how someone could a tour of the whole library when Sue and Tom and Byron could only see were Dylan died and then they had to leave. Also I’m trying to remember who died from a gunshot wound to the head? Besides Cassie
John Tomlin, I believe.
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71219
Forum Reputation : 486

PostSubject: Re: Who wrote the infamous library tour story?   Who wrote the infamous library tour story? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 7:15 am

IIRC this story was proven false. Inconsistencies or some shit.

And how could someone take a shit on the floor unless they removed their pants?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wrote the infamous library tour story?   Who wrote the infamous library tour story? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wrote the infamous library tour story?
Page 1 of 1