Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why are some movies about infamous attacks (from around the world) allowed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cartoondude135

Contribution Points : 6575
Forum Reputation : 0

Why are some movies about infamous attacks (from around the world) allowed  Empty
PostSubject: Why are some movies about infamous attacks (from around the world) allowed    Why are some movies about infamous attacks (from around the world) allowed  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 4:53 pm

After watching some cool MikuMikuDance videos, it has inspired me to make a Columbine massacre parody animation movie where all my favorite Vocaloids, cartoon and anime characters take place of the originals. And I assure you, the Vocaloid, Cartoon, and Anime characters I plan to utilize have absolutely no relation to the killers or victims whatsoever.

But this is where it gets complicated: you know movies like L'Assault (French for "The Assault"), 9/11 (2017), and I'm Not Ashamed (2016) are viewable on YouTube, right? Well... why are some of these things relating to infamous attacks like the September 11 Twin Tower Attack, Air France 8969, and the Columbine Massacre allowed to be posted on YouTube while others like a mod or a skin for a video game are not?

It's like this: On Payday 2, I've seen Payday Players re-enact certain events or movies with Payday 2's weapons and costumes. Such as Terminator 2 with some available sunshades and the minigun blasting at enemy police units, the North Hollywood Shootout where they use an AK47 outfitted with a drum and the character wears a ski mask to attack police (and I assure you, killing civilians in Payday can penalize your money record in the game). But so far, I have yet to find a video where they re-enact the Columbine Massacre where the characters (who are obviously NOT Eric and Dylan) wear backwards ball caps and use the in-game available Tec-9, double barrel sawed-off shotgun, sawed-off pump action shotgun, and Kel-Tec Sub 2000 to improvise the Hi-point-9mm Carbine.

Speaking of which, what happened to the videos of that Super Columbine Massacre RPG? I searched all over YouTube but they're nowhere to be found.

So what makes Columbine THE MOST GUILTY subject (regardless of whether it's in the form of videos or comments) compared to the other infamous attacks? 9/11's Islamist terrorists or even North Hollywood's High Incident Bandits (Larry Phillips and Emil Mataseranu)?
Back to top Go down
ahoorab90

ahoorab90

Contribution Points : 9285

Why are some movies about infamous attacks (from around the world) allowed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are some movies about infamous attacks (from around the world) allowed    Why are some movies about infamous attacks (from around the world) allowed  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 2:47 pm

Cartoondude135 wrote:
After watching some cool MikuMikuDance videos, it has inspired me to make a Columbine massacre parody animation movie where all my favorite Vocaloids, cartoon and anime characters take place of the originals. And I assure you, the Vocaloid, Cartoon, and Anime characters I plan to utilize have absolutely no relation to the killers or victims whatsoever.

But this is where it gets complicated: you know movies like L'Assault (French for "The Assault"), 9/11 (2017), and I'm Not Ashamed (2016) are viewable on YouTube, right? Well... why are some of these things relating to infamous attacks like the September 11 Twin Tower Attack, Air France 8969, and the Columbine Massacre allowed to be posted on YouTube while others like a mod or a skin for a video game are not?

It's like this: On Payday 2, I've seen Payday Players re-enact certain events or movies with Payday 2's weapons and costumes. Such as Terminator 2 with some available sunshades and the minigun blasting at enemy police units, the North Hollywood Shootout where they use an AK47 outfitted with a drum and the character wears a ski mask to attack police (and I assure you, killing civilians in Payday can penalize your money record in the game). But so far, I have yet to find a video where they re-enact the Columbine Massacre where the characters (who are obviously NOT Eric and Dylan) wear backwards ball caps and use the in-game available Tec-9, double barrel sawed-off shotgun, sawed-off pump action shotgun, and Kel-Tec Sub 2000 to improvise the Hi-point-9mm Carbine.

Speaking of which, what happened to the videos of that Super Columbine Massacre RPG? I searched all over YouTube but they're nowhere to be found.

So what makes Columbine THE MOST GUILTY subject (regardless of whether it's in the form of videos or comments) compared to the other infamous attacks? 9/11's Islamist terrorists or even North Hollywood's High Incident Bandits (Larry Phillips and Emil Mataseranu)?

because most normie faggots hate school shootings but dont mind shootouts and pedophiles. Take jeffery epstein for example. People are currently posting hundreds of edits of him on tiktok with hundreds of thousands of likes but when someone makes an edit of a school shooter theres a big issue.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cartoondude135

Contribution Points : 6575

PostSubject: Re: Why are some movies about infamous attacks (from around the world) allowed    Why are some movies about infamous attacks (from around the world) allowed  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:24 pm

I see. Because those videos about mods (video game modifications) along with some clips of I'm Not Ashamed on Youtube got removed for "violating Youtube's terms of service". - Even though I'm Not Ashamed is 100% officially approved media material.
Back to top Go down
देवा

देवा

Contribution Points : 3197
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Why are some movies about infamous attacks (from around the world) allowed    Why are some movies about infamous attacks (from around the world) allowed  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 6:15 pm

People are inconsistent and foolish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are some movies about infamous attacks (from around the world) allowed    Why are some movies about infamous attacks (from around the world) allowed  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are some movies about infamous attacks (from around the world) allowed
Page 1 of 1