Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooks/eric drama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122925
Forum Reputation : 40

Brooks/eric drama Empty
PostSubject: Brooks/eric drama   Brooks/eric drama Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 3:17 pm

So why did E always fight (or hate) brooks brown?
Back to top Go down

Brooks/eric drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooks/eric drama   Brooks/eric drama Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 3:31 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:

Well because Brooks was a lying liar who lied about lying. Haha

But seriously Eric pretty much thought Brooks was a liar, who liked to try to make himself look better by making up stories and bragging all the time.

Oh and apparently according to Brooks, he was late picking up Eric for school. Apparently Eric had issues with that. Roll
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

Brooks/eric drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooks/eric drama   Brooks/eric drama Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 3:57 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:

But seriously Eric pretty much thought Brooks was a liar, who liked to try to make himself look better by making up stories and bragging all the time.

Oh and apparently according to Brooks,  he was late picking up Eric for school. Apparently Eric had issues with that. Roll

Look, Eric hated Columbine with a passion in general... but that doesn’t mean he wanted to be late and not get good grades etc... Eric was many things but he was not a lackadaisical slacker who didn’t brush his hair....like Dylan.

Eric I don’t think was the only one who had issues with Brooks he was just the most vocal.

I don’t believe Nate, Zach or Chris liked him much. Brooks didn’t and still doesn’t like Robyn.

Brooks/eric drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooks/eric drama   Brooks/eric drama Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:

Oh and apparently according to Brooks,  he was late picking up Eric for school. Apparently Eric had issues with that. Roll

Look, Eric hated Columbine with a passion  in general... but that doesn’t mean he wanted to be late and not get good grades etc... Eric was many things but he was not a lackadaisical slacker who didn’t  brush his hair....like Dylan.

Eric I don’t think was the only one who had issues with Brooks he was just the most vocal.

I don’t believe Nate, Zach or Chris liked him much. Brooks didn’t and still doesn’t like Robyn.

Also Eric was just petty AF! LOL
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122925
Forum Reputation : 40

Brooks/eric drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooks/eric drama   Brooks/eric drama Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 4:44 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

Brooks/eric drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooks/eric drama   Brooks/eric drama Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 6:05 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:

Look, Eric hated Columbine with a passion  in general... but that doesn’t mean he wanted to be late and not get good grades etc... Eric was many things but he was not a lackadaisical slacker who didn’t  brush his hair....like Dylan.

To be fair you can’t laugh too loud around Eric unless at a joke that Eric said and if it’s the appropriate time to laugh and if he’s in a good mood....

Brooks/eric drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooks/eric drama   Brooks/eric drama Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:

To be fair you can’t laugh too loud around Eric unless at a joke that Eric said and if it’s the appropriate time to laugh and if he’s in a good mood....

Probably true. Rolling Eyes Haha
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119653
Forum Reputation : 3191

Brooks/eric drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooks/eric drama   Brooks/eric drama Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 12:41 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

I have a bit of a theory that a lot of things “Reb” writes about  is just about Eric and how much he hates himself....

Maybe this is just weapons grade projection on my part but I think Eric's sense of self varied a great deal and could change based on mood swings of his. One moment he could be thinking he's a Godlike being who's the next step in human evolution, only for something to remind him of his inadequacies and bring him down to thinking of himself as just "the weird looking Eric kid".

Last edited by QuestionMark on Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Brooks/eric drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooks/eric drama   Brooks/eric drama Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 10:27 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I have a bit of a theory that a lot of things “Reb” writes about  is just about Eric and how much he hates himself....

Maybe this is just weapons grade projection but I think Eric's sense of self varied a great deal and could change based on mood swings of his. One moment he could be thinking he's a Godlike being who's the next step in human evolution, only for something to remind him of his inadequacies and bring him down to thinking of himself as just "the weird looking Eric kid".

This is very likely true. I think this is why Eric's journal was so mixed up at times. He wanted to be so many things, sometimes maybe briefly thought he was for a little while. But ultimately at the end of the day, he was still just plain old Eric.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brooks/eric drama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooks/eric drama   Brooks/eric drama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brooks/eric drama
Page 1 of 1