Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did anybody leave the school before the massacre and know 100% it was going to happen?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rik75

Contribution Points : 96868
Forum Reputation : 50

Did anybody leave the school before the massacre and know 100% it was going to happen? Empty
PostSubject: Did anybody leave the school before the massacre and know 100% it was going to happen?   Did anybody leave the school before the massacre and know 100% it was going to happen? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:57 pm

A lot of E&D's friends left the school shortly before the massacre. Did any of them know with 100% certainty ,that hundreds of boys and girls were going to die? Did Brooks Brown ( after he was warned by Eric ) take Eric seriously and thought : " some heavy shi*s gona go down and i'm getting out of here. " I am not sure about any action taken by BB. Who left the school shortly before it " kicked off ". Robyn Anderson did the opposite ,she arrived at school and when she entered the car park she was stopped by a policeman ( Neil Gardner maybe )and was told to lay low inside her car. Nathan Dykeman left at lunch and saw Eric leave his car carrying a bag to school. Nathan's lunch routine was often the same ,he went home for lunch. I can't believe that anybody did know with 100% certainty exactly what was going to happen. Just say a close friend of E&D's did. This person would be walking away (knowing that dozens of their friends & possibly some of their relations would be killed ) Now that is incredibly callous and evil IMO. Did Chris Brown know everything? His girlfriend was in the cafeteria at the time. Would he have " done nothing " and not warned her and let her get blown up and killed? I don't think he had prior knowledge about the massacre and i do not think he would have kept quiet about it either. The tight circle of E&D's friends had friends and relatives in the school that died. It would bad enough to have known about it and kept quiet. But ,to have left their friends in there to die ,is completely (IMO) flipping EVIL BEYOND WORDS. What do you think? Did anybody know ( for certain ) that the school was going to blow up and potentially kill hundreds of kids on that April morning? If i had known that it was going to happen ,i would not have gone to school that day. Suspicious eh? So what! I would not want to be in a place that is going to blow up and potentially kill hundreds of people. I my point of view ,this is what would be going through my mind that day. " What if i am in there and the bomb completely destroys the building? What if my friends are killed? What if i get injured or killed? The top and the bottom is this : I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE INSIDE A SCHOOL THAT IS GOING TO BE BLOWN UP! Who the heck would be? Not me FOR SURE!! Would you?
Back to top Go down

Did anybody leave the school before the massacre and know 100% it was going to happen? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did anybody leave the school before the massacre and know 100% it was going to happen?   Did anybody leave the school before the massacre and know 100% it was going to happen? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:45 am

Only these people would know this in the privacy of their own minds. I don't think anyone outside of the boys had 100% certainty on what was going to happen. Perhaps some of them knew vague details, who knows, but I doubt that anyone really knew that it was going to happen that day at that time with that amount of chaos. I think it would've been something that would've been laughed off, you know? A joke between friends.. "yeah, sure, we'll blow up the school".. "I just wanna shoot some people".. Smile 

And, also, I have to think about the "if you guys live"-portion of the transcript of the Basement Tapes. Eric and Dylan knew fully well that some of their 'friends' might get caught up in the crossfire. They didn't care.
Back to top Go down
areyoulistening

Contribution Points : 101622
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Did anybody leave the school before the massacre and know 100% it was going to happen?   Did anybody leave the school before the massacre and know 100% it was going to happen? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:32 am

rik75 wrote:
Did Chris Brown know everything? His girlfriend was in the cafeteria at the time. Would he have " done nothing " and not warned her and let her get blown up and killed?
Probably. That Chris Brown is such a jackass.

(I know who you meant.)

PostSubject: Re: Did anybody leave the school before the massacre and know 100% it was going to happen?   Did anybody leave the school before the massacre and know 100% it was going to happen? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did anybody leave the school before the massacre and know 100% it was going to happen?
Page 1 of 1