Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Library Descriptions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122925
Forum Reputation : 40

Library Descriptions  Empty
PostSubject: Library Descriptions    Library Descriptions  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 3:36 pm

Any walkthroughs, maps, or any evidence of the library can be posted here. Please don't post the fake walkthrough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Library Descriptions    Library Descriptions  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 7:52 pm

What's the fake walkthrough?
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122925
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Library Descriptions    Library Descriptions  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 7:55 pm

miketheratguy wrote:
What's the fake walkthrough?

its this :

Here's the skinny. My beloved mother works at Columbine highschool (where I graduated in '87). On 20 Apr 99 at approximately 11:15am she went into the library to look for her boss (an un-named computer teaher). Hell broke loose. She hid in a magazine locker adjasent (sp) to the library. Four hours later, the SWAT team led her to safety.

Now click ahead... My beloved mom is going through some serious fucking counseling. Complete with lots of cool drugs (that I steal on a regular basis!) Her trauma counselor thinks that it might be a good idea if someone in the family visits the site where everything happened.

My father declines. It is a little too much for him. My mom asks me. "Sure, I'll go!" I answer, not knowing what's in store fore me.

Here we go.

Enter Columbine HS at the north entrance -by the old auto shop building. Sign in -me, my mom and brother, her counselor, three firefighters, six admin officials, and two cops. (we had to sign our names so they knew we
were there).

Walk down the halls. Cop lets us know where everyone met the wrath of Eric and Dylan. There are bullet holes in the hall thresholds. Pretty fuckin cool I think. I touch them. 9mm slugs leave a nice sized hole.

We go into the library. This is really fuckin strange. All the interior windows have black butcher-block paper covering them. Can't see in or out.. Enter the room. Gotta sign a statement saying we won't go to the media etc... (This, I thought was pretty cool. Aimee Sporer* would cum in her panties to be in this room. I got to go in simply cuz I was a sprog of a survivor. )*Aimee Sporer is the extremely cute albeit married and motherly newscaster of our local channel four news.

Enter the room. First thing that grabs my attention is the carpet. It looks like its burned in spots. Closer examination realizes that its not burned. Its blood. Nine mm rifles and shotguns do a fucking good job of draining bodies. It was all underneath tables. Most of the kids died as they were hiding under tables. Granted, it had been 6+ weeks since the massacre, the blood was still very visable. (I guess bloood doesn't evaporate). Here's the wierd part: The blood was so thick that you could scrape it up with a putty knife. It was like dried up clay on the carpet (Sorry secret santa wishers, I didn't grab any samples). One kid who died had his *brains* blown onto the carpet. This nearly caused me to lose my lunch. But as a good A.T'er, I held it in. Picture a spot about as large as a frisbee. Turn it greyish-brown. Add cracks due to drying. Fucking brains. But what really had me was the presence of a fucking *turd* on the floor. I pointed it out to the investigator and asked, "what is that???" He replied, "Feces" Apparently, one girl shit on the floor as Eric and Dylan went about their mayhem.

Good ole' Cassie (she said yes) Bernall was reading the fucking newspaper when she bought it. It was opened up to page 16 and had her blood on it. Actually, there was blood everywhere. It was on the books, floor, periodicles, etc...

Go to the east part of the library. Eric and Dylan wisely decided to end it here. OK, most of the investigators believe Eric shot Dylan. When the report comes out, this claim will likely be substatiated. Now I have shot many high powered rifles in my age. I never knew that ballistics can be so messy. Eric put a gun to his mouth and literally blew his brains all over the ceiling. I mean *all over* there is a spot where him and Dylan died. Above that spot is a streak of blood that coats the white, styrafoam ceiling panels where they died.

Spent an hour and 1/2 in the library with the cops. Saw shit I never hope to see again. When I went into work later that day, I was in a fuck of a bad mood.

p.s. Collected some broken glass from the library. Put it in jar and took it to the local watering hole. Man, some fuckers have no sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82032
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Library Descriptions    Library Descriptions  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 9:15 pm

I have never seen this; how long has it been circulating?

The person who wrote this is implying they are the son of Tech Lab assistant teacher, Peggy Dodd. Dodd had 3 boys.
Dodd was the one who went to the library to look for Rich Long to ask about retrieving a computer file for a student; she hid in the magazine room with Brian Anderson and two other students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Library Descriptions    Library Descriptions  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 9:28 pm

Yeah, that story is way too glib to be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Library Descriptions    Library Descriptions  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 5:49 pm

thelmar wrote:
I have never seen this; how long has it been circulating?

The person who wrote this is implying they are the son of Tech Lab assistant teacher, Peggy Dodd. Dodd had 3 boys.
Dodd was the one who went to the library to look for Rich Long to ask about retrieving a computer file for a student; she hid in the magazine room with Brian Anderson and two other students.

A while. I posted it here previously asking if there was any realism to it or if it was something someone made it. It's fake.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Library Descriptions    Library Descriptions  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 8:28 am

I saw that on Tumblr forever ago. Then it was on Reddit at one point. People just want to be connected somehow.

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Library Descriptions    Library Descriptions  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 8:41 am

I’m thinking fake too.

I imagine the worst blood splatter/ gore would have come from the area Eric was in. I’m not sure who else died from a gunshot wound to the head.

Plus I am pretty sure in the 11 K that there is a sign in sheet for the library visit so that may shed some light. I remember seeing Patti, Sue and Tom’s name on it in amongst others.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Library Descriptions    Library Descriptions  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 8:52 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I’m thinking fake too.

I imagine the worst blood splatter/ gore would have come from the area Eric was in. I’m not sure who else died from a gunshot wound to the head.

Plus I am pretty sure in the 11 K that there is a sign in sheet for the library visit so that may shed some light. I remember seeing Patti, Sue and Tom’s name on it in amongst others.

The original poster eventually admitted it was fake.

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192924
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Library Descriptions    Library Descriptions  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 8:58 am

Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I’m thinking fake too.

Thanks Lizpuff!

My apologies I don’t have my glasses on so I missed a few things!!!

The only story of a walk-through I can remember is in Sue’s in the book. I don’t remember if Amanda went on the walk-through... It’s been a while since I’ve listened to her testimonial.

PostSubject: Re: Library Descriptions    Library Descriptions  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 9:24 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I’m thinking fake too.

Thanks Lizpuff!

My apologies I don’t have my glasses on so I missed a few things!!!

The only story of a walk-through I can remember is in Sue’s in the book. I don’t remember if Amanda went on the walk-through... It’s been a while since I’ve listened to her testimonial.

Amanda Stair? I don't believe she did.

Edit: Anyone else find it a bit odd that people were offered tours of a still bloody crime scene where children died?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Library Descriptions    Library Descriptions  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library Descriptions
Page 1 of 1