Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?

Go down 
+56
NateCollie
Tiānjūn
Saint_X
Vraggoe
messianic_mania
Arano
kazimir5505
alesanagoon
ForcedMeme
xDarkRazoR
CoreyVanVonWeg
ParanoidAndroid
Octal
TheGoodChief
PoppyArthur
Variache
Woundfucker
nobodysbusiness22
Carnations
Achlys
Sixztty
ANOMIC
pseudosnuff
Denethor
Darkness
losercide
Arkan
tellecat
hikikomori
Kartoffeln
Kaynhyde
Coneyislandqueen
AmyistWarrior
Engel
DanielBryer
brazzers5505
TheNeuroSurge
QStrange
Screamingophelia
exotiicgutz
nrmnfckngrckwll
humanity is overrated
Real-Life
CSIAgent
22:22
Timur's Swan Song
QuestionMark
Amokauliflower
C#major
ZELLAweistDAY3
Primate Murder
NEXT STEP UP
MAB1996
DanielGardner
Unknown
Adam Lanza
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 5422
Forum Reputation : 2

Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 2:49 pm

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev looked really attractive in those police photos. David Katz, Wayne Lo, and Trey Sesler are handsome too. I always thought Luke Helder, the midwest pipe bomber, was really attractive.

ParanoidAndroid and alesanagoon like this post

Tiānjūn dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Vraggoe

Vraggoe

Contribution Points : 3749
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 3:37 pm

Dylan Butler gets me on my stomach, kicking my feet back and forth like a little girl, teehee.

messianic_mania and name like this post

Darkness and Octal dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

Contribution Points : 10737
Forum Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 3:40 pm

Me

alesanagoon and oskip like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 4:11 pm

Last edited by No Mercy on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29808
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 4:24 pm

Vraggoe wrote:
Dylan Butler gets me on my stomach, kicking my feet back and forth like a little girl, teehee.
Cringe, delete your account now.

Drum$tick, Saint_X, Kwasi, Woundfucker, Vraggoe, Tiānjūn and oskip like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 4:31 pm

salvador ramos had no right to be so attractive.
Back to top Go down
Tiānjūn

Tiānjūn

Contribution Points : 2695
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 12:06 am

caliburrie wrote:
salvador ramos had no right to be so attractive.

Salvador Ramos—in all of his most well-known photos—looks like he had BO and a micropenis, and had old clothes and was bullied at school and tripped on his shoelaces. He only succeeded in killing as many children as he did because the cops were fucking retárded. This failure is not attractive. His dick nor ass nor mouth ever got anywhere near anyone but his grandmother, who he shot in the face after having a mental breakdown over his internet and her being mean to him for dropping out of high school, like a jackass. He never had anything going for him and served no purpose in life. Also he bought two ARs which automatically made him a schizophrenic dangerous instead of a calculated form of that same word. Sorry. Stay sad. Unfortunate you want to suck off this deranged Blood Meridian fictional-like child-killer with chin acne. So do others apparently. Dead-end-life-d cat-killing fast food restaurant workers with 90 to 105 IQ are the new sex trend of the 2020s I guess.

Drum$tick, mflergen, 13fliptime, Arano and name like this post

Back to top Go down
Tiānjūn

Tiānjūn

Contribution Points : 2695

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 1:02 am

Top ten:
1. Lucas D/de Oliveira
2. Timothy McVeigh
3. Sada Abe
4. Lindsay Souvannarath
5. Nikolas Cruz
6. Yuka Takaoka
7. Adam Lanza
8. Syed/Rizwan Farook
9. Anders Breivik
10. Brenda Spencer
Extra:
11. Tashfeen Malik
12. James Holmes
13. Mamoru Takuma
14. Marc Lépine
15. Mohamed Atta
Honorable extension of list:
16. Ilnaz Galyaviev
17. Max Porta
18. Dimitris Patmanidis
19. Artem Kazantsev
20. Luiz Henrique de Castro
Bonus two:
21. Alina Afanaskina
22. Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel

In addition to Yang Xin as a one-off murder victim, and Jeffrey Dahmer and Luis Alfredo Garavito Cubillos in regard to serial killers. I know these are definitely not all mass murderers, but that definition varies. They all count nonetheless. If you disagree with me or otherwise don’t want to hear my list, then I must inform you that I do not care.

mflergen and देवा like this post

Vlixu23 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43476
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 10:05 am

Objectively speaking, Pantelis Kazakos is hot. Bro looks like the main star of a Greek remake of Taxi Driver.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEXT STEP UP, xDarkRazoR, mflergen, Vlixu23, kazimir5505 and देवा like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 7:50 pm

Tiānjūn wrote:
Salvador Ramos—in all of his most well-known photos—looks like he had BO and a micropenis, and had old clothes and was bullied at school and tripped on his shoelaces. He only succeeded in killing as many children as he did because the cops were fucking retárded. This failure is not attractive. His dick nor ass nor mouth ever got anywhere near anyone but his grandmother, who he shot in the face after having a mental breakdown over his internet and her being mean to him for dropping out of high school, like a jackass. He never had anything going for him and served no purpose in life. Also he bought two ARs which automatically made him a schizophrenic dangerous instead of a calculated form of that same word. Sorry. Stay sad. Unfortunate you want to suck off this deranged Blood Meridian fictional-like child-killer with chin acne. So do others apparently. Dead-end-life-d cat-killing fast food restaurant workers with 90 to 105 IQ are the new sex trend of the 2020s I guess.
not that, i mean it regarding only physical attraction. i just have very low standards when it comes to males
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 8:41 pm

caliburrie wrote:
Tiānjūn wrote:
not that, i mean it regarding only physical attraction. i just have very low standards when it comes to males
He said all of that but then put Lucas de Oliveira in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] spot on his list

देवा dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42909
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:41 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
Objectively speaking, Pantelis Kazakos is hot. Bro looks like the main star of a Greek remake of Taxi Driver.

I'm going for this sorta look tbh

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

ANOMIC and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
NateCollie

NateCollie

Contribution Points : 10394

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 11:06 am

Brenton, I have the hots for Aussies.
Back to top Go down
NateCollie

NateCollie

Contribution Points : 10394

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 11:11 am

I guess this one too
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7524
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 11:38 am

NateCollie wrote:

I guess this one too

NateCollie and 13fliptime like this post

Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

Contribution Points : 5910
Forum Reputation : 279

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 2:55 pm

I can't deny it: he is attractive, but that doesn't excuse bombing a hospital building. We were dealing with long enough waiting times for appointments before all that happened. Now the delays are just unbearable.

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP and Kwasi like this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 3:09 pm

[...]

Last edited by Saint_X on Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 3:32 pm

Saint_X wrote:
Who is this?

You haven't heard of Jeremy "Eye for an eye" Bertson? I'm not surprised. He bombed a hospital back in 2001, on September 10th. But 9/11 overshadowed the incident and it was like everyone forgot about it.. but I'm old enough to remember.

ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 3:50 pm

[...]

Last edited by Saint_X on Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7524
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 3:58 pm

Saint_X wrote:
fivefourteam wrote:
Saint_X wrote:
Who is this?

You haven't heard of Jeremy "Eye for an eye" Bertson? I'm not surprised. He bombed a hospital back in 2001, on September 10th. But 9/11 overshadowed the incident and it was like everyone forgot about it.. but I'm old enough to remember.
No, I have not. Please could you provide more information? I cannot find anything through google search.
The tapes he made prior to it are insanely hard to come by now but I have this screenshot from when he was working on the TAPT about 2 hours in I think? I had some released portions on my old PC hard drive. He just stops to stare into the camera for like 5 minutes while holding down a piano key. Haunting shit.

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, Kwasi, fivefourteam and messianic_mania like this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 4:04 pm

[...]

Last edited by Saint_X on Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 4:15 pm

Saint_X wrote:
I cannot find anything through google search.
Well, there's your problem. You have to use the darknet for these things. You can't even FOIA any recent mugshots anymore - well, the police will say they're updated mugshots, but it's been almost 23 years, and yet he looks like he hasn't aged one bit. It just doesn't make sense.

Anyway, the police said he disguised himself as a surgeon, and hid the bomb inside one of the patients during surgery, before fleeing the hospital immediately afterwards.

What they don't say is what was on the blue box recording (you know how planes have black box recordings in case things go wrong? They call it a blue box for doctors, and it saves their asses in insurance claims if - and when - a patient dies).

On the recording, you can doctors realising that something is wrong. There's a foreign object in the body. They're panicking. Shit is hitting the fan.

They start realising that one of the surgeons are missing. They're demanding to know who it was - who left the room?

Suddenly, one of them realises.

"It was Jerem-AH!"

The scream cuts abruptly as the building is obliterated to smithereens. Scariest shit I've ever heard. I had my bass boosted speakers plugged in when I was listening for the first time, and the blast shook my whole house. Really made me feel immersed. RIP to all 85 victims.

Darkness, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, Kwasi and RickMaster like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 4:22 pm

Since we're talking about Jeremy Bertson right now, I might as well post a rare pic I had saved from awhile back. I found it on /b/. If I recall correctly, this is from a high school yearbook.

Darkness, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, alesanagoon and fivefourteam like this post

Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 4:33 pm

Good find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I heard that, unlike most mass murderers, Jeremy was actually the bully, and not a victim of bullying.

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 4:48 pm

fivefourteam wrote:
Good find  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I heard that, unlike most mass murderers, Jeremy was actually the bully, and not a victim of bullying.
Yeah, he's a real oddity for sure. Apparently the guy from /b/ also said that he nearly got expelled for tossing a dumbell at another student's head during gym class as well as repeatedly insulting another student named Stuart Swanson by calling him "a no life nerd who has never gotten pussy before in his entire fucking life" (that quote might be wrong in some regard as I'm trying to remember a post from 4chan from a few years ago, but that's the general gist of it)
Also remembered I have some screenshots of Jeremy's  tapes. I tried to download them when they were uploaded to /b/ but my phone just kept repeating the notification "Failed to download" so fuck me I guess. Here's a few pics of him doing a video where he bicep curls 35 pound weights.

NEXT STEP UP, fivefourteam and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 4:52 pm

[...]

Last edited by Saint_X on Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 4:55 pm

[...]

Last edited by Saint_X on Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

ANOMIC, fivefourteam and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
Kwasi

Kwasi

Contribution Points : 8830
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 5:15 pm

Sources say he was a vegetarian.

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 5:17 pm

[...]

Last edited by Saint_X on Wed May 01, 2024 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 5:22 pm

Es ist aus.

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, war criminal, Kwasi and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 5:36 pm

Saint_X wrote:
This is satire, isn't it? God damn you all.
It's kinda satire. The guy's real name is Jeremiah Harrington, Jeremy Bertson is just some random bullshit fivefourteam came up with. Jeremiah got arrested for attacking one of those charity santa impersonators with a 2x4 before hijacking a car and ramming it into stuff. I can't find any archived articles though. Sorry. If it's any consultation, it happened in Boston and the Boston globe had an article about the attack.
Here's his mugshot after he got arrested.

NEXT STEP UP, Kwasi, 13fliptime and alesanagoon like this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 5:43 pm

[...]

Last edited by Saint_X on Wed May 01, 2024 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36300
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 6:08 pm

Patrick sure was Purdy...

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

ANOMIC and RickMaster like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36812
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 6:14 pm

Kwasi wrote:
Sources say he was a vegetarian.

According to super-hyper top secret FOIA he acted in conspiracy with Adam Clyde and unnamed perpetrator who did 2006 Volleyball Incident.

ANOMIC and Kwasi like this post

Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24306
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 9:53 pm

I would say none of them because their actions of ugliness outweigh the attractiveness. It's sad that people would fangirl over them. These were hurt people who hurt others and I find nothing sexy about it.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2024 10:18 pm

BlackAndWhiteKittenz wrote:
I would say none of them because their actions of ugliness outweigh the attractiveness. It's sad that people would fangirl over them. These were hurt people who hurt others and I find nothing sexy about it.
For the majority of people whether they admit it or not it's unlikely that they wouldn't find someone is good looking if the person is objectively good looking even with considering their actions.

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14620
Forum Reputation : 168

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 4:23 pm

Breivik
Just look at him

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Kwasi likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 5:03 pm

[...]

Last edited by Saint_X on Wed May 01, 2024 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 7:48 pm

Saint_X wrote:
I grade their attractiveness based on their childhood photos. Is my list valid?

you keep making creepy comments involving children, (including "joking" about uploading CP in another thread) on a site filled with minors, all while you yourself have a child as a profile photo. I'd like you to change your name to Vaush so that the minors of this site know to keep their distance from you.
That's the last (You) from me, because I agree we should be civil in such a tight knit community, but the only people who are okay with pretending to be a pedophile usually are one themselves.

So if this is just a poor attempt at humour and you're mistaking the shocked reactions for positive attention, you should learn to stop before you make those "jokes" in public and find out just how unfunny the average adult finds it.

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, Kwasi and messianic_mania like this post

Darkness dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2024 10:36 pm

fivefourteam wrote:
Saint_X wrote:

you keep making creepy comments involving children, (including "joking" about uploading CP in another thread) on a site filled with minors, all while you yourself have a child as a profile photo. I'd like you to change your name to Vaush so that the minors of this site know to keep their distance from you.
That's the last (You) from me, because I agree we should be civil in such a tight knit community, but the only people who are okay with pretending to be a pedophile usually are one themselves.

So if this is just a poor attempt at humour and you're mistaking the shocked reactions for positive attention, you should learn to stop before you make those "jokes" in public and find out just how unfunny the average adult finds it.
I can tell that this saint person is 18 years old at the most based off of how he speaks (he's young but tries to sound like a philosophical and serious 30 year old) and that he fell for a Jerma985 troll. It's pretty obvious that he's somewhere around the age of 16 and trying to be edgy and this site itself doesn't have nearly as many minors on it compared to an app like instagram or tiktok. It's not like it's a discord gacha server filled with 11-14 year olds, a lot of people on this forum have been on it for multiple years but just aren't as active anymore. The average age of users on this forum is in the early 20s.

NEXT STEP UP, Kwasi and fivefourteam like this post

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 3:06 am

[...]

Back to top Go down
Saint_X

Saint_X

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 3:13 am

[...]

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 9:36 am

Saint_X wrote:
Darkness wrote:
fivefourteam wrote:
Saint_X wrote:

I can tell that this saint person is 18 years old at the most based off of how he speaks (he's young but tries to sound like a philosophical and serious 30 year old) and that he fell for a Jerma985 troll. It's pretty obvious that he's somewhere around the age of 16 and trying to be edgy and this site itself doesn't have nearly as many minors on it compared to an app like instagram or tiktok. It's not like it's a discord gacha server filled with 11-14 year olds, a lot of people on this forum have been on it for multiple years but just aren't as active anymore. The average age of users on this forum is in the early 20s.
I am not going to be able to live that down, am I? To be fair, where would one even hear of Jerma985?
He's a somewhat popular streamer and there are a lot of memes about him and he's the person who made the "sus" face.

Kwasi

Contribution Points : 8830
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 10:11 am

Saint_X wrote:
Darkness wrote:
fivefourteam wrote:
Saint_X wrote:

I am not going to be able to live that down, am I? To be fair, where would one even hear of Jerma985?
The voices told me.

Saint_X and fivefourteam like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36812
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 6:34 pm

Vraggoe wrote:

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drum$tick and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
martyrdolls

martyrdolls

Contribution Points : 2158

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2024 5:32 am

QStrange wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:
QStrange wrote:
Dylann Roof was a twink.
tru, even with his stupid bowl cut i thought he was cute

this is so real

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?   Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the hottest mass murderer?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4