Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rik75




Posts : 504
Contribution Points : 99193
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2013-10-13
Age : 48
Location : Cornwall England

Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 3:20 am

Making just one would be so time consuming and dangerous.

They made a heck of a lot of bombs.

They must have used hundreds of fireworks and opened them up to remove the black powder. Making a small pipe bomb about 12 inches long and a diameter of 3 inches would require dozens and dozens firework powder. The removal of black powder is a time consuming process and dangerous.  E & D went to school and went to work. They didn't have a lot of time on their hands. The process of bomb making required about 12 months. Could they have made so many bombs in a relatively short time? Did they have helpers? I think their " helpers " were probably in the dark regarding their true bomb making purpose. I think there are people out there that did help E & D. I think they were part of E&D's " inner circle ". I'm going to find some names....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:38 am

To be fair, they did prepare this for over a year so it seems likely to me that they just built up their stash over the time of a few months. I think that there were a few sleepless nights inbetween and then you have the weekend and school holidays and, well, enough time for some serious bomb-making?

Nate Dykeman, I believe, was quoted on saying that he didn't approve of the pipebombs. I think he can be ruled out of the possible helpers list for that reason, so that'd just leave a few of their other friends.. I highly doubt that any of them helped create more than a handful of bombs, if any at all, though. It'd be too hard to keep the secret of what they were going to do to themselves if they had someone with them making a truckload of bombs for them. Smile
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2922
Contribution Points : 126199
Forum Reputation : 1001
Join date : 2013-03-22

Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:57 am

Pipe Bombs:

03 made 10-22-98 ALPHA
01 made 10-22-98 BETA

06 made 10-23-98 BETA

03 made 10-31-98 CHARLIE 2" x 6"

03 made 03-19-99 DELTA
02 made 03-19-99 ECHO

05 made 03-29-99 DELTA
02 made 03-29-99 FOXTROT

Total: 25 - 1 that was taken away by Eric's dad [probably one of the BETA's] = 24 Pipe Bombs Total


Basement Tapes March 15 1999 - Eric mentions that 3 ALPHA's are buried in the "bunker" outside.
He shows us the 7 BETA's from HomeBase bag.
He also shows us 3 CHARLIE's that he says are the "biggest" [2" x 6"]

Basement Tapes Late March 1999 - Eric filming Dylan and on the floor are laid out numerous pipe bombs -
3 "CHARLIE's" & they are 2" x 6"
6 "BETA's" appear to be about 1" x 6"
12 "DELTA's & FOXTROT's" appear to be about 1 1/2" x 6"
All of these pipe bombs are wrapped in duct tape

Eric's Journal April 3 1999 - He states "We have 24 pipe bombs"

From Oct 22 1998-Oct 31 1998 they completed 13 pipe bombs - [4 on Oct 22, 6 on Oct 23, 3 on Oct 31] 10 more than likely only 1" x 6" & 3 were 2" x 6"

From Mar 22 1999-Mar 31 1999 they completed 12 pipe bombs - [5 on Mar 19, 7 on Mar 31] All of these more than likely only 1 1/4" x 6"



010707 - DYKEMAN had seen KLEBOLD make several small C02 bombs.

DYKEMAN stated HARRIS had additional pipe bombs he had made since the one was taken away by his dad, and he kept them in his room.

DYKEMAN stated HARRIS had several C02 bombs he had made sitting out in the open in his bedroom.

He stated HARRIS showed him a hidden area in the basement window well of the HARRIS home. HARRIS just banged on the area to show him it was hollow, and he did not see inside. HARRIS told DYKEMAN that he had to keep them hidden because he had just got into the diversion program.

He did see HARRIS and KLEBOLD blow up a pipe behind Blackjack Pizza, and he saw them both blow up a bomb in a culvert near
Wadsworth

DYKEMAN stated Chris MORRIS also knew about the explosives and weapons and was present when they tested them in the pipe behind the Blackjack Pizza.

DYKEMAN stated he helped HARRIS depowder some fountain type fireworks approximately 8 months ago (Sep 21 1998) DYKEMAN stated HARRIS put the powder in a coffee can that was located in HARRIS'S bedroom

DYKEMAN stated they did not build any weapons together
Back to top Go down
em81




Posts : 374
Contribution Points : 103374
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-04-21
Age : 43
Location : Germany

Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:42 am

What always hit me is the point that Nate lied. He seemed to be a nice guy, but if someone lied, I cannot trust him anymore, sorry.

Another point I will never understand: they had one year to prepare and they failed with bombs...hm really crazy.

sorry offtopic ;)
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3140
Contribution Points : 120981
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-14
Location : A place where it always snows.

Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:44 am

em81 wrote:
What always hit me is the point that Nate lied. He seemed to be a nice guy, but if someone lied, I cannot trust him anymore, sorry.

Another point I will never understand: they had one year to prepare and they failed with bombs...hm really crazy.

sorry offtopic ;)
I agree. They also had one year to test a bomb. They never did that either!

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
rik75




Posts : 504
Contribution Points : 99193
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2013-10-13
Age : 48
Location : Cornwall England

Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:40 am

sororityalpha wrote:
Pipe Bombs:

03 made 10-22-98 ALPHA
01 made 10-22-98 BETA

06 made 10-23-98 BETA

03 made 10-31-98 CHARLIE 2" x 6"

03 made 03-19-99 DELTA
02 made 03-19-99 ECHO

05 made 03-29-99 DELTA
02 made 03-29-99 FOXTROT

Total: 25 - 1 that was taken away by Eric's dad [probably one of the BETA's] = 24 Pipe Bombs Total


Basement Tapes March 15 1999 - Eric mentions that 3 ALPHA's are buried in the "bunker" outside.
He shows us the 7 BETA's from HomeBase bag.
He also shows us 3 CHARLIE's that he says are the "biggest" [2" x 6"]

Basement Tapes Late March 1999 - Eric filming Dylan and on the floor are laid out numerous pipe bombs -
3 "CHARLIE's" & they are 2" x 6"
6 "BETA's" appear to be about 1" x 6"
12 "DELTA's & FOXTROT's" appear to be about 1 1/2" x 6"
All of these pipe bombs are wrapped in duct tape

Eric's Journal April 3 1999 - He states "We have 24 pipe bombs"

From Oct 22 1998-Oct 31 1998 they completed 13 pipe bombs - [4 on Oct 22, 6 on Oct 23, 3 on Oct 31] 10 more than likely only 1" x 6" & 3 were 2" x 6"

From Mar 22 1999-Mar 31 1999 they completed 12 pipe bombs - [5 on Mar 19, 7 on Mar 31] All of these more than likely only 1 1/4" x 6"



010707 - DYKEMAN had seen KLEBOLD make several small C02 bombs.

DYKEMAN stated HARRIS had additional pipe bombs he had made since the one was taken away by his dad, and he kept them in his room.

DYKEMAN stated HARRIS had several C02 bombs he had made sitting out in the open in his bedroom.

He stated HARRIS showed him a hidden area in the basement window well of the HARRIS home. HARRIS just banged on the area to show him it was hollow, and he did not see inside. HARRIS told DYKEMAN that he had to keep them hidden because he had just got into the diversion program.

He did see HARRIS and KLEBOLD blow up a pipe behind Blackjack Pizza, and he saw them both blow up a bomb in a culvert near
Wadsworth

DYKEMAN stated Chris MORRIS also knew about the explosives and weapons and was present when they tested them in the pipe behind the Blackjack Pizza.

DYKEMAN stated he helped HARRIS depowder some fountain type fireworks approximately 8 months ago (Sep 21 1998) DYKEMAN stated HARRIS put the powder in a coffee can that was located in HARRIS'S bedroom

DYKEMAN stated they did not build any weapons together
WOW! You have done some research ,thank you for showing me that it was possible for Eric & Dylan to have built all the bombs by themselves. I read some where that ND helped E&D depowder some fireworks and you have pointed it out. This may be why ND failed his lie detector test. He was asked : " Did you help E&D yesterday (4/20/99) and did you help plan what E&D did yesterday?" I think that when ND was asked the 2nd question , i think he must have felt guilty because he had helped them build some bombs ( although he may have not known the true purpose of building them bombs ) . He helped build bombs that may have been used on 20/4/99 ,but he may have been unaware of there true purpose. If i helped E&D depowder some fireworks and they used that powder to make a pipe bomb for 20/4/99 and i did not know ,i thought that E&D were going to blow up some rocks in the mountains ,does that make me an accessory ? I would feel guilty because i helped to plan the massacre ,but in a innocent way. I didn't know the true purpose of making them bombs. My input was completely innocent. Maybe ND was innocent too and then again ,maybe not..
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2922
Contribution Points : 126199
Forum Reputation : 1001
Join date : 2013-03-22

Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:06 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92


Posts : 358
Contribution Points : 85339
Forum Reputation : 80
Join date : 2015-04-22

Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 7:19 pm

The boys bomb count was as follows:

48 carbon dioxide bombs
27 pipe bombs
11 1.5 gallon propane bombs
7 gasoline and napalm bombs
2 20 pound propane bombs

That equals out to 95 bombs total, 82 of which were hand held/thrown. They planned NBK for roughly a year so that equals out to about 2 bombs needing to be made each week. If you read Eric's instructions for bomb making you'll see his methods are rather simple. They had more than enough time to put them all together over the course of their planning.

What I've always wanted to know is how they got the cash for all their materials. They had to have spent hundreds of dollars alone on pipes and fireworks. Combine that with the cost of guns, ammo, gear, and everyday expenditures (CDs, food, games, car insurance, etc.) and its amazing that they're parents never got suspicious of them being broke all the time. There's absolutley no way their jobs at Blackjack covered it all. The total cost of NBK was just another obstacle they somehow overcame.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:08 am

Nirvana92 wrote:
The boys bomb count was as follows:

48 carbon dioxide bombs
27 pipe bombs
11 1.5 gallon propane bombs
7 gasoline and napalm bombs
2 20 pound propane bombs

That equals out to 95 bombs total, 82 of which were hand held/thrown. They planned NBK for roughly a year so that equals out to about 2 bombs needing to be made each week. If you read Eric's instructions for bomb making you'll see his methods are rather simple. They had more than enough time to put them all together over the course of their planning.

What I've always wanted to know is how they got the cash for all their materials. They had to have spent hundreds of dollars alone on pipes and fireworks. Combine that with the cost of guns, ammo, gear, and everyday expenditures (CDs, food, games, car insurance, etc.) and its amazing that they're parents never got suspicious of them being broke all the time. There's absolutley no way their jobs at Blackjack covered it all. The total cost of NBK was just another obstacle they somehow overcame.

Yeah, that's not really many bombs. A motivated person can go to greater lengths than a less motivated person, so two a week isn't a stretch at all.

Didn't they get a ton of fireworks when they worked at that firework stand that time? Also, I don't doubt that they stole some stuff too, since they were thieves.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2922
Contribution Points : 126199
Forum Reputation : 1001
Join date : 2013-03-22

Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 5:13 am

From Oct 22 1998-Oct 31 1998 they completed 13 pipe bombs - [4 on Oct 22, 6 on Oct 23, 3 on Oct 31]
From Mar 22 1999-Mar 31 1999 they completed 12 pipe bombs - [5 on Mar 19, 7 on Mar 31]

From Oct 22 1998-Feb 17 1999 they completed 40 crickets (CO2 cartridge bombs) - [10 made on Oct 22, 4 made on Dec 18, 4 made on Jan 3, 9 made on Feb 8, 13 made on Feb 17]

On April 14 1999 they made 14 super crickets - [14 made on Apr 14]


So, it breaks down as follows:

Oct 22 1998 = 4 pipe bombs + 10 crickets
Oct 23 1998 = 6 pipe bombs
Oct 31 1998 = 3 pipe bombs

Dec 18 1998 = 4 crickets

Jan 3 1999 = 3 crickets

Feb 8 1999 = 9 crickets
Feb 17 1999 = 13 crickets

Mar 19 1999 = 5 pipe bombs
Mar 31 1999 = 7 pipe bombs

Apr 14 1999 = 14 super crickets
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92


Posts : 358
Contribution Points : 85339
Forum Reputation : 80
Join date : 2015-04-22

Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 1:34 pm

x5000x wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
The boys bomb count was as follows:

48 carbon dioxide bombs
27 pipe bombs
11 1.5 gallon propane bombs
7 gasoline and napalm bombs
2 20 pound propane bombs

That equals out to 95 bombs total, 82 of which were hand held/thrown. They planned NBK for roughly a year so that equals out to about 2 bombs needing to be made each week. If you read Eric's instructions for bomb making you'll see his methods are rather simple. They had more than enough time to put them all together over the course of their planning.

What I've always wanted to know is how they got the cash for all their materials. They had to have spent hundreds of dollars alone on pipes and fireworks. Combine that with the cost of guns, ammo, gear, and everyday expenditures (CDs, food, games, car insurance, etc.) and its amazing that they're parents never got suspicious of them being broke all the time. There's absolutley no way their jobs at Blackjack covered it all. The total cost of NBK was just another obstacle they somehow overcame.

Yeah, that's not really many bombs. A motivated person can go to greater lengths than a less motivated person, so two a week isn't a stretch at all.

Didn't they get a ton of fireworks when they worked at that firework stand that time? Also, I don't doubt that they stole some stuff too, since they were thieves.

Yes they did get a very large amount of fireworks one summer after working at a firework stand. If I remember correctly that was a year or two before they actually started planning, though I may be wrong about that. Their friends did make statements that Eric was always wanting to go to Wyoming to pick some up. I don't doubt that they bought at least some of the fireworks they used for bomb making.

I've always considered it plausible that they stole items to pawn during their night missions. The January incident may have been their first foray into theft, but very few people go so far as to break a car window on their first time stealing. Then again Eric and Dylan were pretty cocky so maybe they just really thought they couldn't get caught. It would not surprise me though if they had broken into cars both before and after they were arrested. Eric seems like the type to do it again just to prove to himself that getting caught the first time was a fluke.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:20 pm

^^^

Yeah and also Eric mentioned about credit card fraud in the basement tapes, that could be something. I agree, they maybe did break into other cars and not just that can one time. It makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92


Posts : 358
Contribution Points : 85339
Forum Reputation : 80
Join date : 2015-04-22

Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:37 pm

I completely forgot about Eric claiming credit card fraud. I could totally see Dylan and Eric engaging in that type of behavior seeing as how tech savvy they were. The boys had part time jobs making between $5-6 an hour. They had to have some kind of scheme going on behind the scenes. Its been theorized that the BT weren't released because it showed just how many illegal activities E and D were getting away with under the noses of JeffCo. Its possible E and D were hardcore kleptomaniacs and the January incident was far from their first theft. Its crazy how little we actually know about E and Ds pre-NBK actions, even with all the info that did get released.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:41 pm

Nirvana92 wrote:
I completely forgot about Eric claiming credit card fraud. I could totally see Dylan and Eric engaging in that type of behavior seeing as how tech savvy they were. The boys had part time jobs making between $5-6 an hour. They had to have some kind of scheme going on behind the scenes. Its been theorized that the BT weren't released because it showed just how many illegal activities E and D were getting away with under the noses of JeffCo. Its possible E and D were hardcore kleptomaniacs and the January incident was far from their first theft. Its crazy how little we actually know about E and Ds pre-NBK actions, even with all the info that did get released.
Or maybe.. just maybe they didn't release the tapes because they wanted to (unsuccessfully) prevent copycat killers?

Gotta keep your tin-foil hat on though.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92


Posts : 358
Contribution Points : 85339
Forum Reputation : 80
Join date : 2015-04-22

Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:54 pm

Ivan wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
I completely forgot about Eric claiming credit card fraud. I could totally see Dylan and Eric engaging in that type of behavior seeing as how tech savvy they were. The boys had part time jobs making between $5-6 an hour. They had to have some kind of scheme going on behind the scenes. Its been theorized that the BT weren't released because it showed just how many illegal activities E and D were getting away with under the noses of JeffCo. Its possible E and D were hardcore kleptomaniacs and the January incident was far from their first theft. Its crazy how little we actually know about E and Ds pre-NBK actions, even with all the info that did get released.
Or maybe.. just maybe they didn't release the tapes because they wanted to (unsuccessfully) prevent copycat killers?

Gotta keep your tin-foil hat on though.

I think its was a bit of both honestly. JeffCo was in deep shit with the public after Columbine and Eric and Dylan ranting about the crimes they got away with wouldn't look good for them. There's plenty of evidence that JeffCo tried covering information up like the Browns complaints. No tin foil required.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 3:37 pm

Nirvana92 wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
I completely forgot about Eric claiming credit card fraud. I could totally see Dylan and Eric engaging in that type of behavior seeing as how tech savvy they were. The boys had part time jobs making between $5-6 an hour. They had to have some kind of scheme going on behind the scenes. Its been theorized that the BT weren't released because it showed just how many illegal activities E and D were getting away with under the noses of JeffCo. Its possible E and D were hardcore kleptomaniacs and the January incident was far from their first theft. Its crazy how little we actually know about E and Ds pre-NBK actions, even with all the info that did get released.
Or maybe.. just maybe they didn't release the tapes because they wanted to (unsuccessfully) prevent copycat killers?

Gotta keep your tin-foil hat on though.

I think its was a bit of both honestly. JeffCo was in deep shit with the public after Columbine and Eric and Dylan ranting about the crimes they got away with wouldn't look good for them. There's plenty of evidence that JeffCo tried covering information up like the Browns complaints. No tin foil required.

Completely agree. You don't need a tin foil hat to imagine that these two have done a lot more than what was reported on.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92


Posts : 358
Contribution Points : 85339
Forum Reputation : 80
Join date : 2015-04-22

Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 6:46 pm

x5000x wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
I completely forgot about Eric claiming credit card fraud. I could totally see Dylan and Eric engaging in that type of behavior seeing as how tech savvy they were. The boys had part time jobs making between $5-6 an hour. They had to have some kind of scheme going on behind the scenes. Its been theorized that the BT weren't released because it showed just how many illegal activities E and D were getting away with under the noses of JeffCo. Its possible E and D were hardcore kleptomaniacs and the January incident was far from their first theft. Its crazy how little we actually know about E and Ds pre-NBK actions, even with all the info that did get released.
Or maybe.. just maybe they didn't release the tapes because they wanted to (unsuccessfully) prevent copycat killers?

Gotta keep your tin-foil hat on though.

I think its was a bit of both honestly. JeffCo was in deep shit with the public after Columbine and Eric and Dylan ranting about the crimes they got away with wouldn't look good for them. There's plenty of evidence that JeffCo tried covering information up like the Browns complaints. No tin foil required.

Completely agree. You don't need a tin foil hat to imagine that these two have done a lot more than what was reported on.

Yeah I'm not saying it some huge government cover up or anything out there like that. We already know that JeffCo did try to hide the Browns complaint paperwork. I don't think anyone here would be shocked to find that JeffCo covered more stuff up or that E and D were more active criminals than we thought. If they really did withhold the tapes simply to prevent copy cats then they did a horrible job. Between the diaries, the rampart footage, and Erics bomb recipes there's enough out there for people to both idolize them and follow in their footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?   Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Could E & D have made all of them pipe bombs alone?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Why did E&D make pipe bombs anyway?
» Glowing fragments of the pipe bombs
» The car bombs
» unsolved pipe bomb case in February 1998
» If the bombs went off ?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: