Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 YouTubers who have killed others

Go down 
+8
lognifiiskurk
22:22
Yaughst
Jenn
malatic
InsaneIntruder
mrhyde
School Massacre Archives
12 posters
AuthorMessage
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives


Posts : 616
Contribution Points : 67769
Forum Reputation : 248
Join date : 2018-09-29
Location : Illinois

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 4:30 pm

Basically, discuss killers who had YouTube accounts with several videos uploaded to their channel, and had a following as well. Not YouTube accounts with no videos uploaded.

Randy Stair - Fatally shot three people and spared one female at Weis Markets in Eaton Township, Pennsylvania before committing suicide. He was obsessed with mass shooting, specifically the Columbine High School Massacre. He owned multiple YouTube channels, but the two main ones is his older channel, PioneersProductions, where he uploaded many skits and collabs, and his main channel, Ember's Ghost Squad, where he uploaded many animated videos. The main channel was taken down after the shooting.
Old channel
Main channel
Sub count at the time of the incident: 543

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Trevor Heitmann - Known as "McSkillet" on YouTube, or "OG McSkillet". He made multiple videos on his channel on the popular Valve game, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, many of them focused on skin trading. He also owned a CS:GO trading site, called CS:GO Magic. He was known as the "king of skins" by other CS:GO creators. He used his money to buy a McLaren 650S, which he showed off in a video. On May 2018, he was banned from trading skins. This heavily affected his income, loosing him a lot a money. He stopped uploading videos on his channel after this. On August 23rd, 2018, he smashed his McLaren through the gates of the Elementary School and drove around a field, almost hitting several pedestrians before driving off. He then drove the wrong way on I-805 San Diego highway at 100+ miles per hour before slamming into SUV, killing himself, a mother, and a daughter. The crash also injured one other motorist. His friends said he was dealing with depression prior to the incident.
Main channel
Sub count at the time of the incident: Over 800,000

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Trey Sesler - Also known as Mr. Anime on YouTube. He owned a channel called "LensCapProductions". During his early life on YouTube, he uploaded many different skits involving his family. He then shifted his content towards anime reviews. Many anime review channels say that he was what inspired them to create their channel. He also uploaded several videos of him with guns, whether it would be a skit or demonstration video. On March 21st, 2012, he fatally shot his mother, brother, and father in his home. He did this, saying that he didn't want his family members to find out about the massacre he was about to commit, and to spare them from the guilt. He then ransacked the house before walking down to Waller High School, planning on attacking a homecoming game. However, he didn't follow through with his plans, instead going to a friends house before he was eventually arrested.
Main channel
Sub count at the time of the incident: 4,304

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Elliot Rodger - Elliot Rodger owned many YouTube channels, but his main channel focused on vlogs. Some videos include him driving around in his BMW, and also him admiring the sites of Santa Barbara. However, some other videos include him ranting about being lonely and not having a girlfriend, even filming a couple at the beach and expressing envy towards them. On May 23rd, 2014 he uploaded his final video called Eliot Rodger's Retribution, which was taken down after the incident. In it, he describes what his plans are on camera, which was to enter the Alpha Phi sorority house and murder any woman he sees there. Prior to uploading the video, he stabbed to death two of his roommates and one of their friends at his apartment. After uploading the video, he drove down the sorority house and knocked on the door. When no one answered it, he shot at three Delta Delta Delta sorority sisters who were nearby, killing two and injuring one. He then drove down to a deli mart and fired several shots towards the building, killing one person before driving off. He then proceeded to run over and shoot at several more pedestrians before getting into a chase and shootout with the police, crashing his car after a while. He then committed suicide before police could reach him.
Main channel

Sub count at the time of the incident: 496

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Owner of the official School Massacre Archives YouTube channel.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 4:37 pm

Pekka Eric Auvinen had a YouTube channel,but it been deleted.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives


Posts : 616
Contribution Points : 67769
Forum Reputation : 248
Join date : 2018-09-29
Location : Illinois

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 4:39 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
Pekka Eric Auvinen had a YouTube channel,but it been deleted.

I was originally going to include him in the post, but I got a bit lazy and decided to stop at Elliot Rodger. I'll make a little follow up post and include him.

_________________
Owner of the official School Massacre Archives YouTube channel.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 7:38 pm

Anthony Powell

Anthony Powell was a 28 year old murderer who killed small YouTuber Asia Mcgowan in April 10th, 2009 before committing suicide in a college classroom in Detroit with a loaded shotgun. Before the killing Anthony was posting rant/hate videos about black women and how they don't deserve respect which were met with many dislikes and angry comments. Anthony's parents also stated that their son had a history of mental illness which could have played a role in Asia's assassination.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


*His channel was deleted but many of his vids were re-uploaded by others


Michael Cravey

Stabbed a professor in College, later was shot by the police. Went by the Youtube alias "Thomas Brinkley".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS STILL UP


Monalisa Perez

Not murder but she still killed her boyfriend after she shot him as part of a "stunt" to see if a heavy book could block a bullet. While this may have worked with a small caliber weapon, Perez and her boyfriend settled on using a .50AE Desert Eagle. She fired a single shot that easily tore through the book into her boyfriends chest, killing him almost instantly.






Alexander Bissonnette

Alex Bisonnette was the man who perpetrated the 2017 Quebec Mosque Shooting which killed 6 and injured 19. According to witnesses at the scene, the gunman entered the mosque shortly after the scheduled 7:30 pm prayers began, wearing either a hood or a ski mask. At about 7:55 pm EST, when the first calls to the police were made, he began shooting at worshippers lingering in the mosque after the prayer. A witness said the attacker walked into the mosque after the evening prayer and started shooting anything that moved and left after emptying his weapon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



He had a youtube channel that he uploaded a few vids on that's still up.

HERE


Jared Loughner

American mass murderer who pled guilty to 19 charges of murder and attempted murder in connection with the January 8, 2011 Tucson shooting, in which he shot and severely injured U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords, his target, and killed six people, including Chief U.S. District Court Judge John Roll, as well as a nine-year-old bystander, Christina-Taylor Green. Loughner shot and injured a total of 13 people. He owned a Youtube channel under the alias "Classitup10" which was very bizarre, its still up to this day.

HERE




*Used to be on his channel but was removed
Back to top Go down
mrhyde

mrhyde


Posts : 60
Contribution Points : 57337
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2018-03-29
Age : 31
Location : Your Mum's House

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 10:12 pm

The woman who shot up Youtube. Forget her name but she is bae
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 11:50 pm

William Atchison:
Main channel was Vance Stone, had countless other alt's and backups. Perpetrated the Aztec High School Shooting, killing 2, then himself.

Matti Saari:
Wumpscut86, committed the worst mass shooting in Finland, the Kauhajoki School Shooting. He killed 10 people then himself, while also injuring another.

Kimveer Gill:
Fatality666, has no videos. Committed the Dawson College Shooting, killing 1, and injured 19, before killing himself.

Alvaro Castillo
I Don't know if this is true or not, but I heard he did have one. Killed his father, and then went to Orange High School, injuring 2, before his rifle jammed.

Nikolas Cruz
Simply nikolas cruz, had no videos. Perpetrated the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shooting, killing 17 and injuring 17.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 2:37 am

TheOne99 wrote:


Kimveer Gill:
Fatality666, has no videos. Committed the Dawson College Shooting, killing 1, and injured 19, before killing himself.
Fatality666 isn't Kimveer, a video in a playlist they created was uploaded two years after the shooting.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 2:51 am

SavageGlocker wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:


Kimveer Gill:
Fatality666, has no videos. Committed the Dawson College Shooting, killing 1, and injured 19, before killing himself.
Fatality666 isn't Kimveer, a video in a playlist they created was uploaded two years after the shooting.

No? Has a youtube channel just he made it in 2005
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder


Posts : 2232
Contribution Points : 87203
Forum Reputation : 340
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 2:52 am

mrhyde wrote:
The woman who shot up Youtube. Forget her name but she is bae
Nasim Aghdam. Her channel was called Nasime Sabz.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder


Posts : 2232
Contribution Points : 87203
Forum Reputation : 340
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 2:54 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
mrhyde wrote:
The woman who shot up Youtube. Forget her name but she is bae
Nasim Aghdam. Her channel was called Nasime Sabz.
Oh, and she had other channels too, Nasime Sabz was just her main one. Most of her channels were just her content in different languages.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives


Posts : 616
Contribution Points : 67769
Forum Reputation : 248
Join date : 2018-09-29
Location : Illinois

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 2:06 pm

Pekka-Eric Auvinen - Now known as the "The YouTube Killer", he owned two accounts under the name "Sturmgeist89" and "NaturalSelector89". He would upload several videos criticizing religion, sometimes making hateful remarks towards god. He'll also upload several videos about different ideologies, like communism. In one video, it shows him shooting his gun in the woods. On his final video, titled "Jokela High School Massacre - 11/7/2007", it showed a picture of Jokela High School before transitioning into two red filtered pictures of him holding a gun. Just several hours after uploading that video, he went to Jokela High School in Tuusula, Finland, armed with a pistol. He killed 8 people before he turned the gun on himself. Both channels have been taken down after the shooting.
Playlist containing some of his videos
Sub count at the time of the incident: ???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Nasim Aghdam - Popular and known on Iranian social media as Nasime Sabz, she uploaded several videos on different channels about healthy living, workouts, dancing, and animal rights. In one video, she ranted about how she was being filtered on YouTube and that her videos have stopped getting views. On March 31, 2018, her family reported her missing. Once her father realized that she was heading to San Bruno, California, which is where the YouTube headquarters is located, he warned the police, saying that she hated YouTube and that she might do something. On April 3, 2018, police found her in her car in a Walmart parking lot in Mountain View, but did not identify her as a threat. Just several hours after the exchange, Nasim entered the outdoor patio area of YouTube HQ and opened fire on employees there, injuring 3 people before turning the gun on herself. All of her channels were taken down after the shooting.
Main channel
Turkish channel
English channel
Playlist containing some of her videos
Sub count at the time of the incident: 8,580 (It could of been higher, but that's as far as the Wayback Machine would go.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Joseph Pacini - Pacini uploaded several videos on his YouTube channel, making threats towards the police, FBI, and CIA. He even made a specific threat towards a individual cop. He said in his videos that they wanted him dead or back in prison. He also says that Sarah Bareilles, a popular singer, was his soulmate and that she was able to save him from the police. A few days later, officers pulled over Pacini's car and ordered him out of his vehicle. He then put his car in reverse and slammed into the cop car, trying to run over the officers. He was then shot dead.
Main channel
Sub count at the time of the incident: 145 (Though it could of been much lower.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Owner of the official School Massacre Archives YouTube channel.
Back to top Go down
malatic




Posts : 30
Contribution Points : 52187
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2018-11-17

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 12:53 am

The Academy Maniacs had a Youtube channel under the name fuckinnefor. They also had a band called Расчленённая ПугачОва (be careful searching that up, as many of their albums are pretty NSFW).

Apparently Vladislav Roslyakov had a Youtube channel as well, but I’m not too sure if those claims are true or not.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 5:06 pm

rodent wrote:
They also had a band called Расчленённая ПугачОва

That's fuckin' metal as FUCK DUDE!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 11:49 am

who would win in a fight Pekka Eric Auvinen or Nasim Aghdam? We'll see who the real "YouTube shooter" is in this duel
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 8:44 pm

Adam Lanza (not proven, had no videos)
Gavin Long
Cleophus Cooksey
Pedro Filho
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3135
Contribution Points : 120210
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 5:44 am

School Massacre Archives wrote:
Basically, discuss killers who had YouTube accounts with several videos uploaded to their channel, and had a following as well. Not YouTube accounts with no videos uploaded.

Randy Stair - Fatally shot three people and spared one female at Weis Markets in Eaton Township, Pennsylvania before committing suicide. He was obsessed with mass shooting, specifically the Columbine High School Massacre. He owned multiple YouTube channels, but the two main ones is his older channel, PioneersProductions, where he uploaded many skits and collabs, and his main channel, Ember's Ghost Squad, where he uploaded many animated videos. The main channel was taken down after the shooting.
Old channel
Main channel
Sub count at the time of the incident: 543

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Trevor Heitmann - Known as "McSkillet" on YouTube, or "OG McSkillet". He made multiple videos on his channel on the popular Valve game, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, many of them focused on skin trading. He also owned a CS:GO trading site, called CS:GO Magic. He was known as the "king of skins" by other CS:GO creators. He used his money to buy a McLaren 650S, which he showed off in a video. On May 2018, he was banned from trading skins. This heavily affected his income, loosing him a lot a money. He stopped uploading videos on his channel after this. On August 23rd, 2018, he smashed his McLaren through the gates of the Elementary School and drove around a field, almost hitting several pedestrians before driving off. He then drove the wrong way on I-805 San Diego highway at 100+ miles per hour before slamming into SUV, killing himself, a mother, and a daughter. The crash also injured one other motorist. His friends said he was dealing with depression prior to the incident.
Main channel
Sub count at the time of the incident: Over 800,000

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Trey Sesler - Also known as Mr. Anime on YouTube. He owned a channel called "LensCapProductions". During his early life on YouTube, he uploaded many different skits involving his family. He then shifted his content towards anime reviews. Many anime review channels say that he was what inspired them to create their channel. He also uploaded several videos of him with guns, whether it would be a skit or demonstration video. On March 21st, 2012, he fatally shot his mother, brother, and father in his home. He did this, saying that he didn't want his family members to find out about the massacre he was about to commit, and to spare them from the guilt. He then ransacked the house before walking down to Waller High School, planning on attacking a homecoming game. However, he didn't follow through with his plans, instead going to a friends house before he was eventually arrested.
Main channel
Sub count at the time of the incident: 4,304

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Elliot Rodger - Elliot Rodger owned many YouTube channels, but his main channel focused on vlogs. Some videos include him driving around in his BMW, and also him admiring the sites of Santa Barbara. However, some other videos include him ranting about being lonely and not having a girlfriend, even filming a couple at the beach and expressing envy towards them. On May 23rd, 2014 he uploaded his final video called Eliot Rodger's Retribution, which was taken down after the incident. In it, he describes what his plans are on camera, which was to enter the Alpha Phi sorority house and murder any woman he sees there. Prior to uploading the video, he stabbed to death two of his roommates and one of their friends at his apartment. After uploading the video, he drove down the sorority house and knocked on the door. When no one answered it, he shot at three Delta Delta Delta sorority sisters who were nearby, killing two and injuring one. He then drove down to a deli mart and fired several shots towards the building, killing one person before driving off. He then proceeded to run over and shoot at several more pedestrians before getting into a chase and shootout with the police, crashing his car after a while. He then committed suicide before police could reach him.
Main channel

Sub count at the time of the incident: 496

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I was laying down last night listening to this video you posted of the Elliot Rodger vlogs and it put me to sleep in less than like 5 minutes of listening to him talk. When I woke up it was hours later. Listening to him talking had some sort of ASMR effect on me or something. Yea, that's pretty creepy, lol.

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder


Posts : 2232
Contribution Points : 87203
Forum Reputation : 340
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 8:06 am

NSAhoneypot wrote:
Adam Lanza (not proven, had no videos)
Gavin Long
Cleophus Cooksey
Pedro Filho
But Pedro was arrested before Youtube existed.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Pedro got out even after he killed 71+ people including those in the prison. Why? It's Brazil.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Roslyakov allegedly had this YouTube channel:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Seattle4Truth had accounts everywhere by the way including YouTube.
Matthew Riehl

I'd say the one who had the most coherent message was Gavin Long.
Back to top Go down
Yaughst




Posts : 52
Contribution Points : 24254
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-11-21

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2022 2:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Adam Lanza (not proven, had no videos)
Gavin Long
Cleophus Cooksey
Pedro Filho

That's changed now that CulturalPhilistine is public knowledge.

Also, Devon Erickson had a channel named NotSoFantasticDevon. He streamed Dead by Daylight.
Back to top Go down
22:22
Banned



Posts : 130
Contribution Points : 24328
Forum Reputation : 162
Join date : 2022-02-01
Location : back on top

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2022 4:14 am

Guest wrote:
SavageGlocker wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:


Kimveer Gill:
Fatality666, has no videos. Committed the Dawson College Shooting, killing 1, and injured 19, before killing himself.
Fatality666 isn't Kimveer, a video in a playlist they created was uploaded two years after the shooting.

No? Has a youtube channel just he made it in 2005

I know this was ages ago and you're not going to read this, but I checked up on that

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is the only youtube channel with the username fatality666. It was made in April of 2005, and the playlists have been updated in many subsequent years since the shooting. Highly doubt it's him because of that.

Amokauliflower likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk


Posts : 1089
Contribution Points : 62289
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2020-07-18

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2022 7:36 pm

Samantha Wohlford - Arranged the kidnap and murder of her husband, Ernie Ibarra in February 2015
Daniel Bartlam - Killed his mother then set his house on fire in April 2011
Daniel's Second Channel

_________________
"One day I might just disappear and you will never find me. Nobody will ever find me"
Back to top Go down
Mass_Killer_

Mass_Killer_


Posts : 21
Contribution Points : 21860
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-02-16

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 12:26 pm

Anders Breivik, he had channel called Andrew Berrick, where he uploaded his video manifiesto called 2083 european declaration independence
Back to top Go down
Mass_Killer_

Mass_Killer_


Posts : 21
Contribution Points : 21860
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-02-16

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 12:27 pm

Jared Lee Loughner - 2011 tucson shooting

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94


Posts : 527
Contribution Points : 72064
Forum Reputation : 28
Join date : 2017-04-12
Location : England

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2022 1:24 pm

Dylan Pountney

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk


Posts : 1089
Contribution Points : 62289
Forum Reputation : 175
Join date : 2020-07-18

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2022 3:06 pm

Jake Davison: Wayback Machine Archive

_________________
"One day I might just disappear and you will never find me. Nobody will ever find me"
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent


Posts : 296
Contribution Points : 28233
Forum Reputation : 222
Join date : 2021-10-27
Age : 21
Location : Hell, USA

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2022 6:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Anthony Powell

Anthony Powell was a 28 year old murderer who killed small YouTuber Asia Mcgowan in April 10th, 2009 before committing suicide in a college classroom in Detroit with a loaded shotgun. Before the killing Anthony was posting rant/hate videos about black women and how they don't deserve respect which were met with many dislikes and angry comments. Anthony's parents also stated that their son had a history of mental illness which could have played a role in Asia's assassination.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


*His channel was deleted but many of his vids were re-uploaded by others


Michael Cravey

Stabbed a professor in College, later was shot by the police. Went by the Youtube alias "Thomas Brinkley".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS STILL UP


Monalisa Perez

Not murder but she still killed her boyfriend after she shot him as part of a "stunt" to see if a heavy book could block a bullet. While this may have worked with a small caliber weapon, Perez and her boyfriend settled on using a .50AE Desert Eagle. She fired a single shot that easily tore through the book into her boyfriends chest, killing him almost instantly.






Alexander Bissonnette

Alex Bisonnette was the man who perpetrated the 2017 Quebec Mosque Shooting which killed 6 and injured 19. According to witnesses at the scene, the gunman entered the mosque shortly after the scheduled 7:30 pm prayers began, wearing either a hood or a ski mask. At about 7:55 pm EST, when the first calls to the police were made, he began shooting at worshippers lingering in the mosque after the prayer. A witness said the attacker walked into the mosque after the evening prayer and started shooting anything that moved and left after emptying his weapon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



He had a youtube channel that he uploaded a few vids on that's still up.

HERE


Jared Loughner

American mass murderer who pled guilty to 19 charges of murder and attempted murder in connection with the January 8, 2011 Tucson shooting, in which he shot and severely injured U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords, his target, and killed six people, including Chief U.S. District Court Judge John Roll, as well as a nine-year-old bystander, Christina-Taylor Green. Loughner shot and injured a total of 13 people. He owned a Youtube channel under the alias "Classitup10" which was very bizarre, its still up to this day.

HERE




*Used to be on his channel but was removed
I did a psych paper on Cravey in high school, real bizarre mother fucker.

_________________
If I could start again, a million miles away, I would keep myself. I would find a way
Back to top Go down
Canoweissmon

Canoweissmon


Posts : 19
Contribution Points : 21133
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2022-04-13

YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 1:15 pm

The brothers Michael Wilson and Dakota Saldivar who killed their mother had a channel named "Graced Gnome" where they played games and did a Death Battle-esque show named "Rivalry Duels". The channel is still up FYI
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 3:18 pm

Pekka-eric auvinen comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





YouTubers who have killed others Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTubers who have killed others   YouTubers who have killed others Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
YouTubers who have killed others
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Who was killed first?
» Did They Know Who They Killed
» Who killed who?
» How many did they think they killed?
» Restored Suicide Photos

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: All Other Crimes-
Jump to: