Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams about mass shooters

Go down 
+41
blackdamask
NEXT STEP UP
incelgnorance
Koschei
Sabratha
MilverSoxie
dyonqqr
shockingdoom
lognifiiskurk
Ruteeo
f0rgotten
treehouseofhorror
Koltin
Mr Bubbless
Kermick
Bugg
My_mondays
Babydoll
Kinkeloukaitis
Ankareth
noodlesoldier
KMFDM
joebox97
Carnifex879
ricem99
Onyx
MysterionSZAF
Rebbie556
sympathyforEandD
AD 19-95
Clogerhead
6psicótico6orgulhoso6
Primate Murder
Breeding Lilacs
Tommy QTR
DanielGardner
gayforadaml
roxietheinvestigator
AlteRoad
Screamingophelia
InsaneIntruder
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 25711
Forum Reputation : 100

Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 7:45 am

I just had a dream based heavily on Alex Hribal. No idea why. Even this forum was mentioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 21477
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 7:50 am

dyonqqr wrote:
I just had a dream based heavily on Alex Hribal. No idea why. Even this forum was mentioned.

cap

MilverSoxie and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 6:36 pm

Had a dream last night about some nonexistent mass murder case (it wasn't in North America, I think) and I remember learning some fact about the attacker's music taste / hobbies / whatever and actively thought about posting it here. I very nearly did this morning before I realized it was a dream.

The amount I'm active in this thread isn't healthy. I need to get some fresh air.

Don't think I mentioned it before but a long time ago I had a dream that I was a party (itself an impossible scenario) and the person I was talking to had a name tag that said something about Eric Harris, which is weird because he looked nothing like Eric and I have absolutely no interest or knowledge on Eric whatsoever.

SonOfaGunz likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 21477
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 10:11 pm

dyonqqr wrote:
Had a dream last night about some nonexistent mass murder case (it wasn't in North America, I think) and I remember learning some fact about the attacker's music taste / hobbies / whatever and actively thought about posting it here. I very nearly did this morning before I realized it was a dream.

The amount I'm active in this thread isn't healthy. I need to get some fresh air.

Don't think I mentioned it before but a long time ago I had a dream that I was a party (itself an impossible scenario) and the person I was talking to had a name tag that said something about Eric Harris, which is weird because he looked nothing like Eric and I have absolutely no interest or knowledge on Eric whatsoever.

cap

incelgnorance likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 3:55 am

I had a very weird dream about Adam Lanza today.
Adam's dad Peter asked him where his jump rope was (he wanted to hang himself) and Adam was like "DAD WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS I DON'T LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING".

Last edited by Maboroshi on Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 8:06 am

I had a dream about a two-person high school shooting in the 60s. Think halfway between Columbine and Charles Whitman.
It also referenced Cheng Chieh. Specifically, I saw a timeline that included his attack, his execution, copycat attacks, and included a picture of a melancholy man posing with a knife that I could tell was halfway between suicide and homicide.

A psychologist would probably have an absolute field day with this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 4:35 pm

Not about mass shooters, but today I unexpectedly had a very vivid dream that Hayden Jagst is posting again on the forum. I even remember that I double-checked the date of his posts and it said July 2021. Wtf.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 80552
Forum Reputation : 165

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 4:45 pm

I almost never have any dreams. Let alone about the forum or shooters.

Which is probably for the best (no offense guys!).

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 15677
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 4:58 pm

I have two dreams to talk about the first one i had in 2019 and it involved me and Eric Harris and were both hanging out in a locked vault for some unknown reason. I remember he was wearing light blue jeans and flannel shirt in white and dark blue colours. We were talking to each other as well though what it was about i cannot remember though i have a faint recollection of it possibly being about Evolution.

The second one happened just last night and it involved me coming across a piece somewhere about Devon Erickson being into Industrial music as well as strangely enough the happy hardcore DJ S3RL from Australia. I know it's been posted here before what his music taste was so i think it's strange how in my dream it was reported he listened to industrial of all thing's. As well as why i had a dream about him in the first place as the Stem Shooting is a case I've never really looked deep into.

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 5:38 pm

n/a

Last edited by morgenroede on Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 13328
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 6:51 pm

In 2019 when I was heavily into Lanza, I had a dream I was walking through SHES on the 14th at 9 pm after the massacre. It was dark just like the crime scene photos, very minimal lights on, and no one else was in the building with me. All of the bodies were still in the school and it looked untouched. I saw the blood stains on the carpet as I was looking at the victims, and then I finally saw Adam. When I first had the dream I could remember the imagery very vivid but since 2 years have passed my memory of it is long gone.

I also had a dream a few nights ago that William Atchison stole my fettuccini alfredo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 49689
Forum Reputation : 396

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 2:32 am

Had a dream about an alternate version of the Winthrop shooting where instead of the shooter crashing a truck into a house, he crashed the truck into a gas station. He emerged out of the truck and shot every employee. I was put into the perspective of one of the responding officers that shot him.

CSIAgent likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 10223
Forum Reputation : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 6:02 pm

I had a dream where I passed Nikolas Cruz in the hallway before the Parkland shooting and gave him a band recommendation. I do not remember the band, might've been Meth Drinker.

I had one where I set Elliot Rodger's BMW on fire.

There was one where me, Eric, and Dylan were hunting for bigass spiders in my house.

There was one where Cruz was impersonating me, and believing me to be a fake, my parents stabbed me to death.

The worst one was where I showered with Dylan and kissed him ala that one scene in Elephant. It was the worst because I liked it.

"Do follow your instincts, let others be! Guide your own life through reality! Perceive deception, why can't you see?! Blind to real life, can't see!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 2:07 pm

Had one where I met Nikolas Cruz in the subway. Ended up carrying him out bridal style.

"Do follow your instincts, let others be! Guide your own life through reality! Perceive deception, why can't you see?! Blind to real life, can't see!"

SonOfaGunz dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 3:09 am

Had a dream where Eric Harris and I traveled back in time and voted for Hitler.

SonOfaGunz and DanielBryer like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 1:00 am

Had a dream where I rapped at Dylan Klebold. He didn't like it.

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackdamask

blackdamask

Contribution Points : 3556
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2022 6:28 am

I don't think ive ever seen one of them in my dreams clearly. Despite my big interest in Columbine for such a long time, the only times they were in my dreams they were either only mentioned, a picture or something else of them was shown, there were 2 people that were supposed to be them but their faces would be so warped because i cant remember what they look like or they are actually in my dream but it's like theyre avoiding me while i'm trying to talk to them. It's fucked, ive had this with other people/characters i was interested in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 7834
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2022 9:59 am

Had a dream where Steven Kazmierczak was a zombie shooting kids with a shotgun in the Columbine cafeteria with smoke grenades laughing while kids were screaming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B0DYBAGGED

B0DYBAGGED

Contribution Points : 5635
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 2:14 am

i've had 3, 1 was about vladislav roslyakov and the other 2 were about adam lanza.

1. i saw vlad commit suicide. he then came back to life somehow, cleaned up the area around himself and then committed suicide again.
2. i was working at a store similar to Starbucks but it had no name. i was just having a normal shift when adam came up yelling at me. he told me i got his order wrong, i apologised and then he continued yelling at me.
3. i was hanging out with adam on a school's campus, we bonded really well and ended up becoming pretty good friends that hung out at school
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 15399
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 4:03 am

I have had too many to count. I had one last night about Alec McKinney.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asanopark

Contribution Points : 22436
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 11:09 am

Honestly never
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 2:45 pm

Dreamed that I was marrying Dylan Klebold. The ceremony was interrupted by Brenton Tarrant and Payton Gendron, who began killing the attendants. Dylan killed Brenton by throwing a knife at his face almost immediately, and I used a pen-gun to kill Gendron. Then, with both of us covered in blood, we kissed.

Yes, I was the one in the wedding dress.

Randy Stair was there for some reason.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 3:48 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Dreamed that I was marrying Dylan Klebold. The ceremony was interrupted by Brenton Tarrant and Payton Gendron, who began killing the attendants. Dylan killed Brenton by throwing a knife at his face almost immediately, and I used a pen-gun to kill Gendron. Then, with both of us covered in blood, we kissed.

If you are comfortable answering, are you gay, female, or was this just a weird dream?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 3:49 pm

DanielBryer wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

If you are comfortable answering, are you gay, female, or was this just a weird dream?

I'm bi. Why ask?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2022 3:52 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
NEXT STEP UP wrote:

I'm bi. Why ask?
Just wondering. I'm straight but a bit bi-curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:04 am

Typing this with tears in my eyes. Of fear, of self-loathing, of joy? I may never know.

I had a fucking wet dream about Salvador Ramos. I will go into no further detail.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams about mass shooters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3