Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams about mass shooters

Go down 
+37
MilverSoxie
dyonqqr
shockingdoom
lognifiiskurk
Ruteeo
f0rgotten
treehouseofhorror
Koltin
Mr Bubbless
margaflor
Kermick
Bugg
My_mondays
Babydoll
Kinkeloukaitis
Ankareth
noodlesoldier
KMFDM
joebox97
Carnifex879
ricem99
Onyx
MysterionSZAF
Rebbie556
sympathyforEandD
AD 19-95
Clogerhead
6psicótico6orgulhoso6
Primate Murder
Breeding Lilacs
Tommy QTR
DanielGardner
gayforadaml
roxietheinvestigator
AlteRoad
Screamingophelia
InsaneIntruder
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 17161
Forum Reputation : 25

Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 7:45 am

I just had a dream based heavily on Alex Hribal. No idea why. Even this forum was mentioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 12977
Forum Reputation : 73

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2021 7:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I just had a dream based heavily on Alex Hribal. No idea why. Even this forum was mentioned.

cap

MilverSoxie and incelgnorance like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 6:36 pm

Had a dream last night about some nonexistent mass murder case (it wasn't in North America, I think) and I remember learning some fact about the attacker's music taste / hobbies / whatever and actively thought about posting it here. I very nearly did this morning before I realized it was a dream.

The amount I'm active in this thread isn't healthy. I need to get some fresh air.

Don't think I mentioned it before but a long time ago I had a dream that I was a party (itself an impossible scenario) and the person I was talking to had a name tag that said something about Eric Harris, which is weird because he looked nothing like Eric and I have absolutely no interest or knowledge on Eric whatsoever.

margaflor likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 12977
Forum Reputation : 73

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 10:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Had a dream last night about some nonexistent mass murder case (it wasn't in North America, I think) and I remember learning some fact about the attacker's music taste / hobbies / whatever and actively thought about posting it here. I very nearly did this morning before I realized it was a dream.

The amount I'm active in this thread isn't healthy. I need to get some fresh air.

Don't think I mentioned it before but a long time ago I had a dream that I was a party (itself an impossible scenario) and the person I was talking to had a name tag that said something about Eric Harris, which is weird because he looked nothing like Eric and I have absolutely no interest or knowledge on Eric whatsoever.

cap

incelgnorance likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maboroshi

Contribution Points : 8287

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 3:55 am

I had a very weird dream about Adam Lanza today.
Adam's dad Peter asked him where his jump rope was (he wanted to hang himself) and Adam was like "DAD WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS I DON'T LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING".

Last edited by Maboroshi on Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

margaflor and dyonqqr like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
dyonqqr
Top Contributor
dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 8:06 am

I had a dream about a two-person high school shooting in the 60s. Think halfway between Columbine and Charles Whitman.
It also referenced Cheng Chieh. Specifically, I saw a timeline that included his attack, his execution, copycat attacks, and included a picture of a melancholy man posing with a knife that I could tell was halfway between suicide and homicide.

A psychologist would probably have an absolute field day with this thread.

margaflor and Maboroshi like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 4:35 pm

Not about mass shooters, but today I unexpectedly had a very vivid dream that Hayden Jagst is posting again on the forum. I even remember that I double-checked the date of his posts and it said July 2021. Wtf.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 72067
Forum Reputation : 155

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 4:45 pm

I almost never have any dreams. Let alone about the forum or shooters.

Which is probably for the best (no offense guys!).

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 6199
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 4:58 pm

I have two dreams to talk about the first one i had in 2019 and it involved me and Eric Harris and were both hanging out in a locked vault for some unknown reason. I remember he was wearing light blue jeans and flannel shirt in white and dark blue colours. We were talking to each other as well though what it was about i cannot remember though i have a faint recollection of it possibly being about Evolution.

The second one happened just last night and it involved me coming across a piece somewhere about Devon Erickson being into Industrial music as well as strangely enough the happy hardcore DJ S3RL from Australia. I know it's been posted here before what his music taste was so i think it's strange how in my dream it was reported he listened to industrial of all thing's. As well as why i had a dream about him in the first place as the Stem Shooting is a case I've never really looked deep into.

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 5:38 pm

n/a

Last edited by morgenroede on Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
incelgnorance
Banned

Contribution Points : 4853
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 6:51 pm

In 2019 when I was heavily into Lanza, I had a dream I was walking through SHES on the 14th at 9 pm after the massacre. It was dark just like the crime scene photos, very minimal lights on, and no one else was in the building with me. All of the bodies were still in the school and it looked untouched. I saw the blood stains on the carpet as I was looking at the victims, and then I finally saw Adam. When I first had the dream I could remember the imagery very vivid but since 2 years have passed my memory of it is long gone.

I also had a dream a few nights ago that William Atchison stole my fettuccini alfredo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 37485
Forum Reputation : 359

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 2:32 am

Had a dream about an alternate version of the Winthrop shooting where instead of the shooter crashing a truck into a house, he crashed the truck into a gas station. He emerged out of the truck and shot every employee. I was put into the perspective of one of the responding officers that shot him.

Dreams about mass shooters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: