Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams about mass shooters

Go down 
+64
messianic_mania
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth
CoreyVanVonWeg
ParanoidAndroid
proshooter
vril
Arkan
Vlixu23
yves
hikikomori
Parrkyeng
Qwerteroruiop
Darkness
CanIHelpYou
Engel
transcendentalauracel331
Kaynhyde
Helianthus
deadkittehz
anna444
asanopark
DanielBryer
B0DYBAGGED
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
NEXT STEP UP
incelgnorance
Koschei
Sabratha
MilverSoxie
dyonqqr
shockingdoom
lognifiiskurk
Ruteeo
f0rgotten
treehouseofhorror
Koltin
Mr Bubbless
Kermick
Bugg
My_mondays
Babydoll
Kinkeloukaitis
Ankareth
noodlesoldier
KMFDM
joebox97
Carnifex879
ricem99
Onyx
MysterionSZAF
Rebbie556
sympathyforEandD
AD 19-95
Clogerhead
6psicótico6orgulhoso6
Primate Murder
Breeding Lilacs
Tommy QTR
DanielGardner
gayforadaml
roxietheinvestigator
AlteRoad
Screamingophelia
InsaneIntruder
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
noodlesoldier

noodlesoldier

Contribution Points : 42171
Forum Reputation : 50

Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 8:02 am

I had a less than pleasant dream about both Eric and Dylan a few years back. Not to my surprise really since reading about them so much eventually will infiltrate your dreams obviously.

But I was in the library during the attack and I just had this short fragment, where Dylan walks up to the table I'm underneath (I could only see his legs towards me). Then in a flash, he lifts the table and with all his force throws it back. And let me tell you his face was RED with anger. He yelled and yelled and yelled in my face. Eric was standing aside a few meters away and just glared at me. Then they just walked away and left. They didn't aim at me nor did they shot me. And that was it. It was so weird and I remember how terrified I was. Completely struck with horror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 3:50 pm

I had a dream that Nikolas and Zachory Cruz were living with me and my sister at my grandparents last night
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 63358
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 1:50 am

(If anyone wants to read it, PM me.)
[Redacted]

PM me if you want some of the anime songs that played and some of the hentai art that was in the mansion of my dream.

Last edited by Primate Murder on Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 55650
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 2:01 am

@primate murder

Very interesting dream. I rarely remember so many details from my dreams, but I’m always glad when I do. As I’m sure you know dreams often have loads of metaphors and symbolism for things currently happening in your life. I always find it cool when I recognize these elements from my dreams. I wonder if the dream you described has any meaning to it, or if it was just a random weird dream.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 2:05 am

It's a fever dream and I usually don't have dreams like this which is why it's memorable. I am currently trying to search its meaning though. Oh yeah, I was planning to post shit related to the Ripoll terror cell on my Newtumbl account later today.

Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 67522
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 3:45 pm

A recent dream I had that was fairly unusual featured Anton Lundin Pettersson (Swedish sword attacker). He was in a supermarket stabbing people with a sword and shooting people with a revolver. I remember running from him and he came after me. I shouted out that I knew his name, and he decided to spare me.

Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 48277
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 6:02 pm

@Primate Murder

Chotto Anime kara kyukei shite kudasai! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ankareth

Contribution Points : 41705
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 3:38 am

Last edited by Ankareth on Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2019 7:33 pm

I just had a dream last night where I was at the El Paso Walmart where the shooting happened. It didn't look like Walmart, but I had a feeling it was related to that shooting. I also had a recent dream where I was making a Columbine art project for school and my brother was Adam Lanza. Adam was dead and did Sandy Hook at the time of the dream.

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 5:25 pm

I had a dream 2 nights ago in which I witnessed the Dawson College Shooting. I was walking around in some back square shaped alley with buildings around me and stuff and there was a basement door in the concrete outside. The door opened and up emerged some running students, they then ran upstairs on concrete stairs which led to a street I guess. Followed by them was Kimveer, he was shooting at them as he ran, but suddenly a bunch of police officers just surrounded him in the alley and they fired at him, killing him, there was blood almost everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43230
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2020 6:37 am

I dreamt about Vladislav. He was doing two shootings in one town.

A dream on a wellington Menezes de Oliveira (shooting too)

A dream about Pekka. I was stressed. Then I dreamt about him (he was holding my hand in the dream) and when I woke up, I felt soothed like never before...
Back to top Go down
Babydoll

Babydoll

Contribution Points : 39392
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 3:29 pm

I had a dream about Eric Harris weeks ago. I read a lot about him so it didn't surprise me it slipped in my dreams but it was about him being the anti heroe saving me by finishing the guys that sexually harassed me back in high school. I enjoyed it doe lol
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 11:03 am

I remember having a dream where Nikolas Cruz was in my high school, free and wandering around, after he committed the Parkland shooting. He was made fun of and often beat up by some students in the hallway. I remember talking to him a little at one point and he acted pretty normal. The dream obviously made no sense, but it did stick out to me.

My_mondays

My_mondays

Contribution Points : 37748
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2020 6:01 pm

So the last night, after having been in this forum, I slept really badly because of a sudden heat wave, I'm still awfully tired. Shortly before I had to wake up, I had this dream where I somehow was in the house of a friend of E&D, who was snorting coca (....) in a big bed where were a younger version of me and Dylan too, all dressed up; Dylan was sexually provocating me in a shy but nice way, and I was into it (...).
Sooo, what's wrong with me???  pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
Bugg

Contribution Points : 47280
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 11:08 am

If i spend too much time researching or reading some of the books about it,
I have dreams that I'm in columbine during the shooting. My latest dream, i was running through the smoky halls and i could hear Eric and Dylan behind me a ways. Bullets were whizzing by me and i was crying but trying to keep my breath so i could continue running. Every so often one of them would hoot or taunt me, so i just kept crying and running. I skid into a little alcove area to hide and curled up into a ball, suddenly everything was quiet and I looked up and Eric was standing there with a terrifying grin on his face and a gun pointed at me, he said "peekaboo" and i woke up just add the blast started to go off.
That dream affected me so bad, i woke up and my pillow wss soaking wet because i was crying so hard, in my sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 3:30 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 8:43 pm

Once I had a dream about a made up mass shooting in either 2014 or 2015 in Las Vegas. The shooter was on a high platform and he shot at people down below, but it wasn’t a concert or a hotel like the 2017 one. According to my dream he killed about 40 - 50 people. I almost thought it was real until I searched the internet for it.

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 9:58 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 10:07 pm

Duluth wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
Once I had a dream about a made up mass shooting in either 2014 or 2015 in Las Vegas. The shooter was on a high platform and he shot at people down below, but it wasn’t a concert or a hotel like the 2017 one. According to my dream he killed about 40 - 50 people. I almost thought it was real until I searched the internet for it.
I saw a scene from Family Guy, where a gunman armed with a sniper rifle opens fire from a rooftop.
Now that I think of it, I believe he was shooting on top of a building (with space wide open).

Kermick

Kermick

Contribution Points : 39748
Forum Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 2:59 am

Had a dream of being a shooter in a school that cut short. Pretty weird. But not bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 5:58 am

I had a dream where James Holmes was an Uber driver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 9:10 am

Last edited by pluviam on Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2020 1:57 pm

I had countless dreams with mass murderers, but one of the most disturbing I had was with Adam Lanza, I found it horrorific.

It was that I was on a trip, and I stopped in a kind of supermarket with endless corridors, it was like what they call "Backrooms", at the entrance there was a large room only with tables, I got on some tables and could only see a few People who seemed immobile and I began to relate phrases from the diary of Eric Harris, then I began to walk seeing what was on the shelves, and they were all things made of glass, glass pictures, crystals sold individually, then I realized that I had lost between all those corridors. And here comes the most terrifying thing, it was Adam Lanza, but not with his "normal form" but with that of a kind of mutant monster with his face, it was a huge skeleton and malnourished black body, with exaggeratedly enormous arms and claws, and legs and arms extremely skinny, in the dream of 3rd person I looked very small compared to Adam, who was a huge monster of which only his face was "normal", he grabbed my hand and we started walking through the corridors Endless, the dream lasted a few minutes like that, as if it were in Loop. One of the scariest I've ever had.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 10:39 am

I had a dream where I was in the Boulder, Colorado King Soopers during the mass shooting. At first I caught a glimpse of the shooter, and he was Ahmad Alissa, but then later on turned out to be a female classmate of mine for some reason. When she dropped the rifle she was using, I picked it up and shot her to death.

Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 38471
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 1:29 am

I don't dream, but every night I have horrific nightmares. None of them have been about mass murder though, they're usually focused around suicide

Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 103861
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 11:29 am

I don't dream much, I usually have weird dreams, weird nightmares or sleep paralysis if I dream.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 1:10 pm

Had a dream where I went to a museum. One of the things I saw was a random civilian walking Adam Lanza with a leash. Lanza was only a foot tall in the dream and he was walking like a normal person. It was literally a mini Lanza on a leash! Not the weirdest thing I saw in the dream though.

I also had another dream where DaBaby hijacked a plane I was in and nosedived it killing almost everyone including himself. I was the only survivor.

Edit: In case you're wondering, he said the famous "Let's go" while nosediving the plane.

Koltin, Carnifex879, Mr Bubbless, f0rgotten and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 4:38 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
Had a dream where I went to a museum. One of the things I saw was a random civilian walking Adam Lanza with a leash. Lanza was only a foot tall in the dream and he was walking like a normal person. It was literally a mini Lanza on a leash! Not the weirdest thing I saw in the dream though.

I also had another dream where DaBaby hijacked a plane I was in and nosedived it killing almost everyone including himself. I was the only survivor.

Edit: In case you're wondering, he said the famous "Let's go" while nosediving the plane.
Lots of funny, weird shit happens in our dreams lmao.

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 5:10 pm

Some recent mass shooting-related dreams I had:

1. I traveled to some generic small American town together with an annoying coworker from my previous job - let’s call her Helena - and we lodged at a guest house owned by a woman who seemed strangely familiar. Aside from me and Helena (who was surprisingly un-annoying in the dream and we were inseparable BFFs lol), there was also a family of four that rented the other part of the same house - a rather odd-looking white guy (he had a bowlcut and resembled a 40-year-old Dylann Roof with a beard), his very obviously South Asian wife, and their two kids who took after her in appearance. They seemed like really nice people, yeah even the bowlcut guy.

The owner came to visit all of us with her first-grader son. In her words, he had trouble making friends because he was “a little shy”; she hoped he would befriend the other renters’ kids. He turned out to be more than a little shy, though. He didn’t want to play with the other two children, avoided eye contact and even refused to say hello. He didn’t speak at all, not until the Asian woman asked him his name, to which he replied that he forgot it after his mom gave him pills and that she can give the same pills to the Asian lady and her entire family if she asks her nicely. Then they would also forget their names and become happy. I don’t remember how and when exactly I figured it out, but at that point I already knew that the quiet weird kid was Adam Lanza and the house owner was Nancy. I heard Helena and Nancy talking upstairs; they argued about some newly passed law that allowed everyone to bring “assault rifles” to schools. Helena cheerfully exclaimed something along the lines of, “School shootings will be no longer cool if they become legal!”; Nancy seemed to disagree, saying that many legal things are considered cool. The dream was gradually becoming more bizarre and less coherent and by the time it ended there was no house and no people, only a pitch-black starless sky and a vast empty landscape that consisted of fluorescent red, blue and white angular shapes. Probably the textures failed to load.

2. This one was about Columbine. I was still a teen and studying at a high school that was supposed to be Columbine, and a teacher told me to attend the funeral of a senior boy who killed himself. The teacher said that I knew this boy well and it would be disrespectful of me if I don’t show up. I also felt like I knew him, but couldn’t remember where (and if) we met no matter how much I tried. Besides, I had other plans for the day the funeral was to be held, and I was sort of annoyed that instead of doing whatever I planned I had to spend hours at the funeral of someone who was likely a total stranger.

The total stranger turned out to be Dylan and I only realized it when I saw his friends - Eric, Brooks, Nate, Chris, Robyn and Devon* - at the same funeral. He was called a different name throughout the whole dream and for some reason I couldn’t recognize him in the pictures the teacher showed me.

Also, the school looked distinctively Soviet in terms of architecture and interiors; there was even a huge USSR emblem at the front of the building. Now that I think of it, this emblem looked exactly like a giant version of Dylan’s hammer and sickle pin.

*I don’t remember if Zach was there.

3. I was involved in a conspiracy/false flag operation somewhere in Norway or Sweden; a political assassination had to be disguised as a random mass shooting and blamed on a female mental health patient who killed herself several years before in a hospital. She was schizophrenic and believed herself to be a reincarnation of Charles Whitman; hence, the shooting had to look similar to the Texas tower one. I had to be the actual shooter and almost got replaced by someone else at the last moment because my accuracy sucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 6:34 pm

others dreams that I also had to tell

1- I dreamed that someone from the forum sent me Eric's body at home. Literally, I was on a thread and he answered me saying "Hey, I sent Eric's body to your house, I hope you don't mind" shortly after the doorbell rang and there was the mail man with a grave. In the rest of the dream I was with Eric's grave prostrate on my wall and I did not know what to do with it.

2- I dreamed that I was in the car with Guilherme Taucci, who was going to do the shooting. He seemed extremely angry and irritated, a crowd rushed at his car trying to stop him and he tried to start. He shouted phrases in Portuguese very angry, I remember some like "Why are they attacking me?" If I'm saving them! "" Damn humans, I swear to destroy you all! "Suddenly the crowd opens Guilherme's car and drags him to the street, Guilherme shouts and they started beating him, I remember that many people were attacking him with axes and hurting him arms severely.

after that they took me to the prison where they had arrested him. Strangely, that prison was a huge library. And they told me that he had died of cardiac arrest because they had tortured him by locking him in a very small cell without windows or air.

3- I dreamed that Cho was giving a speech in a play. The play was in my elementary school and it was in the courtyard, there were some chairs and 2 karen-looking women whispering about Cho's speech. Cho gave a speech which I don't remember and was spinning on stage. The women kept looking at him with contempt, unexpectedly Cho took out a Tec-9 and committed suicide on the spot. The dream was "reset" to a kind of hotel, red, and with red carpets also on the floor. I saw him when he was younger with a little boy that he couldn't identify. The 2 were children, I assume, between 10/9 years old, I saw how there were doors everywhere, through the walls, through the ceiling, and corridors with more doors, I begin to follow Cho and his friend, and they stop in a bathroom with more pink tones and they start laughing at themselves in the mirror.

4- I dreamed that a shooter who had murdered a minister harassed me and always wanted to come and make a massacre at my house, strangely I always managed to survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 6:50 pm

margaflor wrote:
I dreamed that someone from the forum sent me Eric's body at home. Literally, I was on a thread and he answered me saying "Hey, I sent Eric's body to your house, I hope you don't mind" shortly after the doorbell rang and there was the mail man with a grave. In the rest of the dream I was with Eric's grave prostrate on my wall and I did not know what to do with it.

I love this one. LOL

Btw, shortly before I registered this account I had a boring and unfunny dream about the forum getting overrun with users who bring politics and social issues into every conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 8:16 pm

morgenroede wrote:
margaflor wrote:
I dreamed that someone from the forum sent me Eric's body at home. Literally, I was on a thread and he answered me saying "Hey, I sent Eric's body to your house, I hope you don't mind" shortly after the doorbell rang and there was the mail man with a grave. In the rest of the dream I was with Eric's grave prostrate on my wall and I did not know what to do with it.

I love this one. LOL

Btw, shortly before I registered this account I had a boring and unfunny dream about the forum getting overrun with users who bring politics and social issues into every conversation.

That dream was so strange it was like "come on guys who was it?"  LOL

Oh I had those boring but weird dreams too.  I remember another where 4/20 memes (in reference to cannabis day) were spammed in MLG format in this forum.
Back to top Go down
treehouseofhorror

treehouseofhorror

Contribution Points : 33294
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 4:02 pm

Last night I had a dream that I was playing nintendo 64 with Dylann Roof. It doesn't make any sense I know.

Carnifex879 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 8:55 pm

morgenroede wrote:
margaflor wrote:

I love this one. LOL

I've also had dreams about browsing this forum before. I guess that shows how uninteresting my real life is!

Mr Bubbless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 103861
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 10:26 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
morgenroede wrote:
margaflor wrote:

I love this one. LOL

I've also had dreams about browsing this forum before. I guess that shows how uninteresting my real life is!
dude. I literally had one of those dreams 3 days ago, basically the forum did run on PHPbb (same as this forum) but the thing is that from what I can remember most of the users had disturbing avatars or had like dates on their profiles ie 1990-2008 dunno what the was posted on it, similar to this forum but I had some sleep paralysis and woke up
Like I said weird dreams/nightmares..

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 5:40 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
f0rgotten

Contribution Points : 28256
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 9:36 am

I once had a dream that Nikolas Cruz was released from prison and lived with a new family, they all secretly hated him and were trying to kill him but he never noticed it.
It was weird because I'm not really interested in that shooting and I rarely look at any information about him. And I usually forget my dreams, I'm not sure why I remember this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 9:53 am

f0rgotten wrote:
I once had a dream that Nikolas Cruz was released from prison and lived with a new family, they all secretly hated him and were trying to kill him but he never noticed it.
It was weird because I'm not really interested in that shooting and I rarely look at any information about him. And I usually forget my dreams, I'm not sure why I remember this one.

I bet he had kids named Kalashnikov, Markov and Remington and they wanted to kill their dad for giving them such awful names.

Edit: What I mean is this:

Nik Cruz wrote:
So Miley, my question to you is do you want children? I really want children. I want 3 boys and girls, maybe more LOL. The boys’ names will be Kalashnikov, Markov, Remington, and my wife can name the girls. I always wanted children. When I was living with Rocxanne I used to play with her son and teach him how to fish. I viewed him as one of my own. I really want a son. I imagine it, dream it, and I also want a family, even if I’m locked up.

(it should be Makarov and not Markov btw)

Last edited by morgenroede on Thu May 06, 2021 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruteeo
Banned
Ruteeo

Contribution Points : 32114

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 5:11 am

Had a dream once where me and dylan went to a mental health clinic, and he got help, and a few years later in like 2003 i went back and saw him, he was wearing a black jean jacket, and had shorter hair, me and him then went out to eat a restaurant, then i woke up pretty confused.

Banned
Ruteeo

Contribution Points : 32114

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2021 5:13 am

Not my dream, but one of my steam friends told me he had a dream once of being in a hospital looking over a person in a bed, then like 6 black gang members rushed in and started shooting up the place with Mac 11s, he hid under a desk until a swat van slammed into the hospital killing them all.

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 2:11 am

I had a dream of familicide which I think was related to this experiment I did with a photo of William Edward Hardesty some weeks ago, but I didn't find this thread until now. Im explaining how it was:

Before I dreamt with him, I previously attempted to induce a hallucination on me by seeing a photo of Hardesty on my laptop while I was seated on the couch. I put his photo, then started to beat my head with a spoon while I was lying down on the couch. I think nothing satisfactory happened. After a time I only saw his photo getting out of the laptop.

Then on the night I went to sleep, I dreamt about a person killing his family members with a machete while my vision was from a first-person vision from a family member witnessing the murders. I can't remember much after the killings. I could only remember that after it some family members dismembered him with the weapon and the dream ended.

I was genuinely scared by it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 8:26 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60189
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 5:57 pm

I once had a dream where Dylann Roof was in some kind of locked room, but instead of bowl cut he had that emo type of haircut. Also had a dream ages ago where Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were in a mall and Dylan walked up to me and I just remember thinking how tall the guy was. Real weird dream.

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 6:28 pm

I once had a dream where I was watching the randy stair channel, and he was making a speedpaint of Ember Mcclain on live, suceddenly all the dream was involved in a big screen that have a Ghost cartoon in the style of Randy it said "If you don get up with the light on, you Will die" ??? in that moment I wake up.

A dream that I have long time a go with roof is that I found a church hidden in the midle of the forest, and when I enter there were anthropomorphic figures like aliens sitting instead of people.
Suddenly, the criatures start running desperately, I hid under some kind of table where the bible was, and i was hidding of dylann roof, I could see his feets under the table. . Suddenly he lifted the tablecloth and found me, he looked me straight in the eye and said "this is how it feels to be afraid of a murderer" and I get up of the scare

Another dream that I had recently is that I was dancing just dance with Cho but he got angry and go away. scratch
Back to top Go down
shockingdoom

shockingdoom

Contribution Points : 55445

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2021 4:20 pm

I remember dreaming about Adam Lanza. We were in a purple galaxy, far away from the present. It was like encountering a ghost-vision of him because it seemed so surreal, yet I was able to recognize his facial features and his body. He was dressed in a gray hoodie and a pair of green trousers. Suddenly, we were surrounded by an empty park with many green trees. I asked him “Adam, what made you do it?” but he didn’t respond, he was sitting in the grass looking away from me. His avoidant demeanor made him seem less conscious, he appeared to be disconnected from the real world. The night came, and he said “Society is weak, asking questions prevents profoundness…”. In the end, I was left alone as he slowly faded away.

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 39459
Forum Reputation : 150

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2021 6:22 pm

William Atchinson of all people made an appearance in a dream a few days ago. For some reason he had a bomb, but I got away with time to spare because it took a few minutes to actually go off, which sounds about right.

Someone named Jiverly Wong showed up in a dream a few days later, but had nothing to do with a shooting. Odd how dreams throw together things like that.

Nikolas Cruz, one of my least favorite attackers, was mentioned in a dream a bit ago. Specifically, I just remember saying something about him being stupid or something along such lines.

Lanza showed up in a dream around a year ago. We walked around what looked like a college and talked, who knows about what though.

Last edited by dyonqqr on Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 8:38 am

Today I dreamt with Farah Jorge Farah and Ted Kaczynski, but they didn't show together in the dream.

Ted Kaczynski was the first to show in my dream, but it was a short appearance: he was a kid, but the head of the kid was shaped by his famous mugshot. He was playing football with other normal shaped kids in Bahia (the reason why I mentioned Bahia was because it appeared on a caption during Ted's appearance.)

Farah Jorge Farah then showed at my dream. I had first gone to a police station and Farah appeared in suit, and I shake hands with him. He later revealed to me that he was a politician. He was very polite. Then the police chief told me I needed to talk with Farah's victim Maria do Carmo. The police station door opened and do Carmo's house was just in front of it. Do Carmo's was without an arm, but, unlike in real life, she was alive. The reason she was without an arm was because in the real crime she was dissected and dismembered by Farah. When she showed up with her sisters, I made jokes regarding butchers, and asking where her arms were. She and her sisters laughed so much. One of her sisters then began running fanatically and began doing mock Kamehamehas in me. The dream then ended.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 9:57 am

Weirdly enough, I had a dream about a mass stabbing in Kowloon Walled City by three teenagers that never actually happened. Not sure where my subconscious gets this stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 6:55 pm

I once dreamed that a shooting was happening at my school. They took us to a bunker under the school and oh surprise, there was elliot rodger planning a torture field there. Yes, I remember little of that dream but it was curious.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 9:37 pm

margaflor wrote:
They took us to a bunker under the school and oh surprise, there was elliot rodger planning a torture field there.
Out of the frying pan, into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about mass shooters   Dreams about mass shooters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams about mass shooters
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next