Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reddit post from someone who apparently knew Lanza

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 89178
Forum Reputation : 340

Reddit post from someone who apparently knew Lanza Empty
PostSubject: Reddit post from someone who apparently knew Lanza   Reddit post from someone who apparently knew Lanza Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 11:43 am

Link to the post.
The mods of the subreddit claimed that OP proved that it was true.
Another person also commented on it called "NotMyMainCuzReasons" and they also talked about their experiences with Lanza.
What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
HiddenSmiggle

HiddenSmiggle

Contribution Points : 53848
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Reddit post from someone who apparently knew Lanza   Reddit post from someone who apparently knew Lanza Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 7:43 pm

Very interesting finding new things about Lanza and his family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reddit post from someone who apparently knew Lanza   Reddit post from someone who apparently knew Lanza Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 7:58 pm

Lol that was a pretty bizarre and amusing read, thank you for posting it. I'm conflicted on whether to believe it or not, but it should hold me over until they eventually release these new Lanza documents.

I have to wonder why it took so long for her to come out with the information, but I guess they have their reasons.

"the students were asked to make a Thanksgiving turkey out of a traced drawing of their hands - on each finger, they were to write things they were thankful for. The neighbor wrote things like "being a loser, hating myself, etc" very dark things for a 4th grader."

"They listened to Japanese techno, with headphones on, and spoke to nobody. They headed straight to our basement to play video games - it was weird."

Makes me wonder how they knew they were listening to Japanese techno if they had headphones on. The fact that he's already been reported to listen to "Japanese techno" years ago, and the writing loser on the hands story was already reported, as well as the FBI hacking story later, which makes me slightly suspicious.

"There was snow on the ground and younger neighbor boy was drawing something in it and muttering to himself "Coo Coo Me Ay Looku" (no idea how that should be spelled, but that's what he was saying on repeat and drawing in the snow - it stuck with me). I decided to greet him - "Hi Adam, good morning!" - no eye contact.

"I'll bomb you," he said, making no eye contact."

"When the bus would drop us all off at our respective houses, he would run all the way up his driveway on the hill with his hands by his sides and then turn around and kind of make a hiss noise down at everyone making claws with his hands."

Sounds almost like a fan fic, but as we know little about Adam it could very well be true, and the person is apparently verified according to OP, so I'll give the poster the benefit of the doubt for now, and because there's nothing else to go on. It's also hard for me to imagine Adam drawing in the snow with his sensitivity, but perhaps he was using a stick and not his finger, but he didn't like to touch many things so I don't know.

Also in the comments there's someone who claims to be from his classes at University.

Last edited by AdamnLanza on Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Formatting)
Back to top Go down
xewn

xewn

Contribution Points : 57445
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Reddit post from someone who apparently knew Lanza   Reddit post from someone who apparently knew Lanza Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 11:26 am

"When the bus would drop us all off at our respective houses, he would run all the way up his driveway on the hill with his hands by his sides and then turn around and kind of make a hiss noise down at everyone making claws with his hands."

Fucking furry.

anna444 and joaingo like this post

Back to top Go down
joaingo

Contribution Points : 18116
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Reddit post from someone who apparently knew Lanza   Reddit post from someone who apparently knew Lanza Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 4:21 am

Honestly its very believable but also not..the part that made me question the whole truth in it was "They listened to Japanese techno, with headphones on, and spoke to nobody. They headed straight to our basement to play video games - it was weird." I mean how did they know that both adam and ryan were lsitening to techno if they had their headphones on? They couldve very well been listening to it on blast but I highly doubt that adam or ryan would be that close to someone to the point where you could HEAR the muisc , especially if they were in the basement most of the time.

I may not know much about Nancy but most of the artical sections I read about her never mentioned that she would raise her voice to ayone or showed signs of verbal agression.
"They thought he was on the spectrum at first, but that quickly proved to not be the case." I thought he was? and not to mention that most of the informatioin (not the quotes) were already released to the public years before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reddit post from someone who apparently knew Lanza   Reddit post from someone who apparently knew Lanza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reddit post from someone who apparently knew Lanza
Page 1 of 1