Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE

Go down 
+3
queenfarooq
Jenn
Moseley
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Moseley

Contribution Points : 95882
Forum Reputation : 0

VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Empty
PostSubject: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Never seen this before...
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:39 pm

Yes, this has been floating around for awhile.

Also, please note that Columbine related videos go in the "Documents" section of the forum. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Moseley

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:44 pm

Sorry, I've seen on the old forum that somebody has a better quality version of this video. Anyone still got it?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:40 pm

That is the only version I've ever seen of that video. I wonder why they didn't post it if they had a better quality version of it?

Back to top Go down
Moseley

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:22 pm

I think they did but the link got removed, you're meant to see Eric' shirt a lot clearer.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102362
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:55 pm

I thought this one was the better quality one. I have seen other versions of this video before which are much worse quality but exactly the same footage.
As Jenn mentioned this video has been around for a while, unfortunately I don't think it is particularly rare. I mentioned this on here before but it seems relevant to add to this thread. The video is allegedly of Eric purchasing propane the morning of 4/20 at Texaco. The time stamp on the video is 07.56 - 07.57. Receipts found at the Harris house show receipts for propane from Texaco stamped 09:12 and x2 propane from Conoco at 08:36. pg(25955) On pg(10408) a collection of 2 receipts dated 4/20 were taken from Erics residence trash can.

The Texaco store clerk was interviewed on 27/4 and said "the recording times will be off the actual time by about one hour and twenty minutes."She did not identify Dylan as the person who bought propane pg(13346-7) On pg(18077) it is noted that the clerk identified a photo of Eric Harris in a photo spread as the person who purchased propane on 4/20 at around 09:12.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:35 am

This is anyones guess but, where do you think Dylan was at that time?...
Back to top Go down
Moseley

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:54 am

JohnnyB wrote:

Not sure, I am sure his mother was meant to have said he left the house early just saying "bye" in an almost annoyed manner because she thought he had to go pick up someone and give them a lift to CHS. My guess is that he was probably sorting on the magazines for his guns or something like that.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:59 pm

JohnnyB wrote:
We had a discussion here about what Eric and Dylan could have been doing the morning of 4/20:

We don't really know exactly where Dylan was at this point. I'm taking this from the thread i linked above but witness reports say Dylan was pulling into Eric's garage at 09.00 but Eric and Dylan were also reportedly seen in the school hallways at 09.00. According to the Texaco receipt the propane was paid for at 09.12. Further witness reports say Eric and Dylan were seen outside the school at 09.30. So basically Dylan could have been anywhere.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:02 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:
We had a discussion here about what Eric and Dylan could have been doing the morning of 4/20:

We don't really know exactly where Dylan was at this point. I'm taking this from the thread i linked above but witness reports say Dylan was pulling into Eric's garage at 09.00 but Eric and Dylan were also reportedly seen in the school hallways at 09.00. According to the Texaco receipt the propane was paid for at 09.12. Further witness reports say Eric and Dylan were seen outside the school at 09.30. So basically Dylan could have been anywhere.
Weren't we talking about, in another thread, how Dylan was also seen in the drive-thru at Burger King wearing his Hawaiian shirt? Or am I confused and that was a completely different day?

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Jenn wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:

Weren't we talking about, in another thread, how Dylan was also seen in the drive-thru at Burger King wearing his Hawaiian shirt? Or am I confused and that was a completely different day?
Haha yeah we were, the Hawaiian shirt conversation is in the thread I linked.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:24 am

queenfarooq wrote:
Jenn wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:

Lol. I still think that is funny, if it really happened. Just envisioning him, riding around town in a Hawaiian shirt, getting ready for a massacre. But on a serious note, Dylan really could have been anywhere. I wonder if half the people who say they saw him really did?

Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Jenn wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
Jenn wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:

Lol. I still think that is funny, if it really happened. Just envisioning him, riding around town in a Hawaiian shirt, getting ready for a massacre. But on a serious note, Dylan really could have been anywhere. I wonder if half the people who say they saw him really did?
The choice of clothing is really strange. Wasn't Dylan dressed in a Hawaiian shirt for Devon Adams party? I don't have a source for that right now. But if he owned such a shirt then it makes the claim all the more strange. But as we said before why would he be wearing one on the morning of the massacre? Maybe a disguise...? But he wouldn't be very disguised if he was driving around in his car which seemed pretty well known to people. Of course he could have visited somewhere in this "Hawaiian disguise" but where?
I also wonder if half the people are recounting something they actually saw. I think some were possibly mistaken or confused the time, maybe some saw E/D on the Monday or just repeated what they had been told. Maybe some did it for attention or just plain lied. It's difficult to tell as some of those interviewed seem like pretty reliable sources but then that would just be my opinion. I find it very odd when someone had identified them and seemed to know them pretty well so it's not like they mistook Eric or Dylan for someone else.
Back to top Go down
Moseley

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:24 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
Jenn wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
Jenn wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:

The choice of clothing is really strange. Wasn't Dylan dressed in a Hawaiian shirt for Devon Adams party? I don't have a source for that right now. But if he owned such a shirt then it makes the claim all the more strange. But as we said before why would he be wearing one on the morning of the massacre? Maybe a disguise...? But he wouldn't be very disguised if he was driving around in his car which seemed pretty well known to people. Of course he could have visited somewhere in this "Hawaiian disguise" but where?
I also wonder if half the people are recounting something they actually saw. I think some were possibly mistaken or confused the time, maybe some saw E/D on the Monday or just repeated what they had been told. Maybe some did it for attention or just plain lied. It's difficult to tell as some of those interviewed seem like pretty reliable sources but then that would just be my opinion. I find it very odd when someone had identified them and seemed to know them pretty well so it's not like they mistook Eric or Dylan for someone else.
Yep, some lied for sure, like the one girl who said H/K shoot at her around 10:30. If that really happened people would have cotton on to their intentions.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Moseley wrote:
Yep, some lied for sure, like the one girl who said H/K shoot at her around 10:30. If that really happened people would have cotton on to their intentions.
Yeah this is one of the witness statements i am extremely skeptical about. It was Nicole Dickey who said she saw Eric and Dylan at 10:45 when they fired guns at her before she ran away. Interestingly this allegedly happened approximately 5-10 minuets before the final basement tape was recorded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:54 pm

JohnnyB wrote:

Eric's day-planner had an entry in Dylan's handwriting that said "7:15 he leaves to fill propane; I leave to fill gas...."

So maybe Dylan was buying gas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by gustopoet on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:49 pm

gustopoet wrote:
JohnnyB wrote:

Eric's day-planner had an entry in Dylan's handwriting that said "7:15 he leaves to fill propane; I leave to fill gas...."

So maybe Dylan was buying gas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Did you add a photo, because I can't see it?

Last edited by Jenn on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Jenn wrote:

Yes, I did. I can see it OK. Wonder why you can't?

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:25 pm

gustopoet wrote:
Jenn wrote:

Yes, I did. I can see it OK. Wonder why you can't?

I don't know. It just shows up as a little white box.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Jenn wrote:

I switched it to a link.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:38 pm

gustopoet wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I switched it to a link.

Was it a picture from Eric's dayplanner?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Jenn wrote:
gustopoet wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I switched it to a link.

Yes it was.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:15 pm

gustopoet wrote:
Jenn wrote:
gustopoet wrote:
Jenn wrote:

I switched it to a link.

Yes it was.

I will edit it real quick and see if I can get it to come up on the forum as an actual pic, instead of a link. If it is the wrong pic, let me know.

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Is that the right photo and can you still see it?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Jenn wrote:
Is that the right photo and can you still see it?

Yes and yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:29 pm

I think Eric looks sad in this clip. Does anyone else have any opinions on what kind of body language and /or emotions he seems to be giving off?

The footage is blurry and goes by pretty fast, but I've watched it repeatedly and I think he looks downcast and sad. He doesn't appear very nervous though....
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92006
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 8:16 pm

Could you reupload or give Name the footage ?
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58267

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 8:41 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
Could you reupload or  give Name the footage ?
I guess it was a this one
Back to top Go down
Ericklebold99

Contribution Points : 65295

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:54 pm

Its interesting how the time differs from jeffco timeline...yea that was sarcasm
Back to top Go down
MalonsMilk

MalonsMilk

Contribution Points : 59258

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 1:32 pm

Guest wrote:
I think Eric looks sad in this clip. Does anyone else have any opinions on what kind of body language and /or emotions he seems to be giving off?

The footage is blurry and goes by pretty fast, but I've watched it repeatedly and I think he looks downcast and sad. He doesn't appear very nervous though....

He looks like he calls out first to the shop assistant to get her attention to pay quickly for the propane tanks. Then notice how he keeps his head down and proceeds very briskly with the purchase. If this was a normal purchase by a teenager I, as the shopkeeper, would think he was shy but knowing what we now know I believe he WAS nervous at purchase and wanted to get it done as quickly as possible. Imagine thinking that for some reason you wouldn't be able to purchase the tanks and all your plans would be ruined?

Right at the end he appears to stare directly into the camera, another sign of nervousness - ever done that before? I know I have, normally I wouldn't think twice about the security cameras.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Ericklebold99 wrote:
Its interesting how the time differs from jeffco timeline...yea that was sarcasm

Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE   VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VERY RARE FOOTAGE OF ERIC BUYING PROPANE
Page 1 of 1