Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ?

Go down 
+3
shouldbeshot
Screamingophelia
PaintItBlack
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96541
Forum Reputation : 52

LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ? Empty
PostSubject: LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ?   LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:17 am

This is to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and  everyone. I'm including LPorter in the question specifically because he used to post a lot of rare Columbine related articles and things. Has anyone ever seen or knows where to get this footage of Eric? Because as far as I know, almost no Columbiner has seen this.It must be incredibly rare.

Dylan met Eric when both were in junior high school in 1994. The Harris' had
just moved to Littleton. Friends say from the beginning, Eric was the leader, and Dylan the
follower. They were both young computer whizzes and solid students. And they played recreational
league soccer together, with Eric eventually named team captain. In this home video, seen here for
the first time, he's number seven on the field, described as a good but not great player. And at a
team end of the year banquet, with his hat on backwards and with a smile, one of his rare smiles
according to assistant coach John Shultice.

(Junior high school; computer; footage of Harris playing soccer; footage from team banquet
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ?   LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 11:45 pm

I have seen this but NEVER have been able to find it again. It was on some nightly news special in late 99 early 2000.

PostSubject: Re: LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ?   LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 9:11 am

I would love to see it if anyone happens to run across it one day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shouldbeshot

Contribution Points : 60167
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ?   LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 10:16 pm

Maybe @CVA could do some digging and find that..I know he would definitely be interested and I for one would absolutely love to see that as I'm sure countless others would as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ?   LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Really cool transcript find, never heard or seen anything about this. Makes me wonder how the footage was obtained, like if a former teammate sent it in or what.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124034
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ?   LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 9:06 pm

extract from this post ---- it is a segment from NBC on April 30 1999.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ?   LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 10:26 pm

Hmmm.. I bet the video can be tracked down!

llpoolhey

Contribution Points : 59095
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ?   LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 1:36 pm

Anyone ever have luck locating this footage? I am very curious
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66265
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ?   LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 3:26 pm

there are news coverage compilations about columbine on youtube, it could be in one of those but they're so long and I currently don't have the time to personally sit through it all. Recommend looking through it though!
Back to top Go down
nopenever

Contribution Points : 44443
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ?   LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 10:59 am

23september wrote:
there are news coverage compilations about columbine on youtube, it could be in one of those but they're so long and I currently don't have the time to personally sit through it all. Recommend looking through it though!

I watched a 6 hour video but I didn't see that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ?   LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LPorter and everyone else:Rare footage of Eric ?
Page 1 of 1