Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any footage of Adam at all?

Go down 
+7
InsaneIntruder
AlteRoad
James411
QuestionMark
Unknown
School Massacre Archives
bradt93
11 posters
AuthorMessage
bradt93

Contribution Points : 93306
Forum Reputation : 255

Any footage of Adam at all? Empty
PostSubject: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 10:36 am

Is their any video footage of adam roaming the school in the hallways with his guns or entering the classrooms? It's been 6 years now and we haven't seen any live video footage of him in the school. Wouldn't they video cameras in the halls?

Somedumbhorse likes this post

Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 68669
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 10:51 am

Well sorry to tell you this, but the only camera they had at the school was the one at the front entrance, but even then it wasn't set on record mode.

Contribution Points : 64151
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 4:23 pm

School Massacre Archives is correct.

There were no surveillance cameras inside the school, according to the report.

However, the new school has installed surveillance cameras.

Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Well, that didn't make any sense. Connecticut is one of the most bluest states in the union and they couldn't get security cameras installed? okay.

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 68669
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2018 11:29 pm

My guess is that before the shooting, they thought there was really no point in spending more money and installing surveillance cameras in the halls. No staff member expected the school to be shot up, or for anything bad to happen really.

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 6:32 am

There was footage of Lanza driving past Newtown High School, right? I can recall seeing it, but I'm having a hard time rediscovering it on YouTube.

EDIT: Nevermind. According to an article I found, Lanza didn't actually drive past Newtown High School on the day of the massacre.

Last edited by NSAhoneypot on Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 9:21 am

bradt93 wrote:
Well, that didn't make any sense. Connecticut is one of the most bluest states in the union and they couldn't get security cameras installed? okay.

Huh? I think we should keep in mind that this was an elementary school, and one that was nowhere near the inner city, or had problems with drugs or poverty. Maybe I'm being a bit naïve here...but why on earth would a school like this get money for security cameras?

James411

Contribution Points : 87307
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 11:02 pm

What about footage of Adam Lanza at the movie theater. There must have been cameras recording him, the last time he went was in October or September.

Not only is there no photos of Adam Lanza but there is also few pictures. And what about the port of pooties.
Back to top Go down
James411

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 11:04 pm

Here is some footage of Adam Lanza car.

Back to top Go down
James411

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 11:06 pm

Sandy Hook is so suspicious watching the evacuation video it does not seem like hundreds of children are being evacuated. The evacuation video is suspicious also.
Back to top Go down
James411

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 11:12 pm

Why are they walking in circles??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2018 11:42 pm

James411 wrote:

I suggest you watch both of these videos:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sandy Hook is not a conspiracy, and quite frankly, it's offensive to suggest that. Many people lost their very young children in a senseless tragedy. Have some decency.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 6:16 am

I wonder what happened with Adams car? I wonder if his father claimed it or did the police put it up for auction?

Last edited by bradt93 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlteRoad

AlteRoad

Contribution Points : 67150
Forum Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 7:11 am

hvernon wrote:
James411 wrote:

I suggest you watch both of these videos:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sandy Hook is not a conspiracy, and quite frankly, it's offensive to suggest that. Many people lost their very young children in a senseless tragedy. Have some decency.
That's exactly what a government AGENT would say to cover up a conspiracy of this magnitude. Did anybody even know this supposed killer? Do they have proof he existed? Even the neighbours of 'Adam Lanza' said they didn't know him and had never seen him before. Even if this 'Adam Lanza' did exist, he was just a Project MKUltra Operation Mockingbird COINTELPRO Manchurian Candidate! Case closed! The frogs are gay, the goblins are controlling Trump and Adam Lanza never existed!
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 88103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 12:29 pm

AlteRoad wrote:
That's exactly what a government AGENT would say to cover up a conspiracy of this magnitude. Did anybody even know this supposed killer? Do they have proof he existed? Even the neighbours of 'Adam Lanza' said they didn't know him and had never seen him before. Even if this 'Adam Lanza' did exist, he was just a Project MKUltra Operation Mockingbird COINTELPRO Manchurian Candidate! Case closed! The frogs are gay, the goblins are controlling Trump and Adam Lanza never existed!
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 1:06 pm

AlteRoad wrote:
The frogs are gay

I'm not gay! Mad
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 88103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Neah wrote:
AlteRoad wrote:
The frogs are gay

I'm not gay! Mad
THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FROGS GAY.
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 72964
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 10:21 pm

Nope only footage is Jim playing DDR and you can’t see his face
I want to see the photos of him holding a gun to his head
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 55196
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 9:13 am

Devil wrote:

Sandy Hook have camera, but don`t record.

From "Report of the State’s Attorney for the Judicial District of Danbury on the Shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School" :

Page 21

The exterior of the main entrance door way had a call box, buzzer system with a video camera. The call box was installed in 2005. The video camera did not record, but the video could be viewed live on three monitoring systems on the secretaries’ desks in the main office, with no recording capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 64151

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 10:30 pm

Russianman wrote:
Devil wrote:

Sandy Hook have camera, but don`t record.

From "Report of the State’s Attorney for the Judicial District of Danbury on the Shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School" :

Page 21

The exterior of the main entrance door way had a call box, buzzer system with a video camera. The call box was installed in 2005. The video camera did not record, but the video could be viewed live on three monitoring systems on the secretaries’ desks in the main office, with no recording capabilities.

That is correct. However, we were talking about surveillance cameras inside the school that would have recorded the shooter in the hallway and him entering classrooms.
The camera you are referring to is outside the school building and not inside. Even if it did record, it would not have filmed Adam inside the school.

Back to top Go down
Ankareth

Contribution Points : 44705

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 2:04 pm

Last edited by Ankareth on Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kermick

Kermick

Contribution Points : 42748
Forum Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2020 3:48 pm

There are a lot of photos of him including him holding a gun to his head twice and his school photos and baseball photos, Even video showing his face in cryinghampster's blog. There's a lot of information about him there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any footage of Adam at all?   Any footage of Adam at all? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any footage of Adam at all?
Page 1 of 1