Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions about the victims?

Go down 
+35
SandraSmit19
sscc
Tuga
Schnurple
H311ish.B3ast
Areddee
TheSpiral
Fatheroftwo
Lucy
Imperator
shades
bubbles
Lizpuff
aquillina
eli27
John Denver
Sabratha
Falco
Undyne
PaintItBlack
Draw_It_White
veroden
Juicy Jazzy
Mj2beat
sororityalpha
Mr_Chagrin
JDM87
rik75
em81
MarmaladeSkies
queenfarooq
BurnIt
areyoulistening
tragedy79
Jenn
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Does anyone out there know of famous (or semi-famous) relatives of any of the victims (those killed or injured) at Columbine? Just curious to know...

Craig Scott is an actor. He played the part of Older Gunnar in Hall Pass, if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102187
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:09 pm

phone_call_from_god wrote:
Guest wrote:
Does anyone out there know of famous (or semi-famous) relatives of any of the victims (those killed or injured) at Columbine? Just curious to know...

Craig Scott is an actor. He played the part of Older Gunnar in Hall Pass, if I remember correctly.

He was in 'Hall Pass.' There's an IMDb page here for Craig Scott:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have not seen the movie Hall Pass but i remember someone once mentioning they had seen him in it, apparently he only appears for a very short space of time. He seems to have done quite a few producing jobs for movies too.
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 86457
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:36 pm

Just searching around on IMDB about Craig Scott, He was in Dumber and Dumber To, which also starred an actress named Lauren Townsend; Weird coincidence

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97390
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:04 pm

Was Lauren Townsend on th theatre group with rachel and dylan?

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97390
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 6:51 am

Two more questions:
1) Read some conflicting reports. Who fired the shots that criticlaly injured Hochhalter?
2) Was it finally determined whose bullets shot Rachel Joy Scott and who fired the lethal one?

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96366
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:44 pm

I don't think so.

Sabratha wrote:
Was Lauren Townsend on th theatre group with rachel and dylan?
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:46 pm

Eric killed Rachel. I am not sure on the other question.

Sabratha wrote:
Two more questions:
1) Read some conflicting reports. Who fired the shots that criticlaly injured Hochhalter?
2) Was it finally determined whose bullets shot Rachel Joy Scott and who fired the lethal one?
Back to top Go down
John Denver

Contribution Points : 80841
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:23 am

Where can I find the heights of the victims?
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 10:28 pm

Rachel was 5'4,Cassie was 5'8, Lauren was 5'10,Isaiah was around 5'5.

Those are the only ones I know.

John Denver wrote:

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Denver

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:16 pm

Which of the victims were not originally from Colorado? I know Kelly's family moved from Arizona only a year and a half before Columbine, and John was from Wisconsin. Others?
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83382
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 6:02 am

John Denver wrote:
Which of the victims were not originally from Colorado? I know Kelly's family moved from Arizona only a year and a half before Columbine, and John was from Wisconsin. Others?

I'm pretty sure they are the only two (at least of the victims that were killed).

Last edited by eli27 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Denver

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 11:05 am

Which of the victims had transferred to Columbine? Cassie, Kelly, Kyle. Others?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:08 pm

Does anyone know about Lauren's mom? The Lifetime film Dawn Anna was made about her/Columbine.
Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73173

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:03 pm

When did Ann Marie's mother commit suicide? Was it shortly after the attacks?

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:10 pm

aquillina wrote:
When did Ann Marie's mother commit suicide? Was it shortly after the attacks?

She died in october 99. So roughly 6 months after the attacks
Back to top Go down
bubbles

Contribution Points : 74817

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:40 am

Does anyone have the unedited versions of the footage in these clips? Not sure what's up with the edit..it's quite eerie to watch.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79536
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:44 am

bubbles wrote:
Does anyone have the unedited versions of the footage in these clips? Not sure what's up with the edit..it's quite eerie to watch.
I believe Rachel herself edited it that way. If I am not wrong that was her own video. I think the most creepy-weird was the coincidence that she filmed Danny and he ends up one of the victims too.

Contribution Points : 74817

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:52 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
bubbles wrote:
I believe Rachel herself edited it that way. If I am not wrong that was her own video. I think the most creepy-weird was the coincidence that she filmed Danny and he ends up one of the victims too.

I'm not sure about that. I think it's more likely someone has edited these clips. I know she conducted a small interview with Daniel Rohrbough about the school's vending machines and you can briefly see him in the video I've posted, but I've yet to see unedited versions of the videos.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:58 am

bubbles wrote:
I'm not sure about that. I think it's more likely someone has edited these clips. I know she conducted a small interview with Daniel Rohrbough about the school's vending machines and you can briefly see him in the video I've posted, but I've yet to see unedited versions of the videos.
Well I don't know. Long time back I did read someone said she edited it like that, cause I was wondering what was up with the transitions. I can't recall where I've watched the unedited interview clips she made.
Back to top Go down
Imperator

Imperator

Contribution Points : 73045
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 6:33 pm

areyoulistening wrote:
Did Daniel Mauser push the chair or did his body betray him and jerk with the impact of being shot somewhere minor? (I'm pretty sure it was his shoulder but I'm not 100%)

I want to bump this cuz I've always wanted to know. I doubt we'll ever truly know despite the conversation between Eric and Dylan regarding this. Hero's are usually born of courage which is born out of fear.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 am

Good question. I was settling with the fact that Daniel fought back cause he was bad-ass but what if it was a natural jerk that caused him his life.

Lucy

Contribution Points : 66169

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 8:28 am

Greetje wrote:
Jenn wrote:
JDM87 wrote:
So they were sitting where I marked the yellow square, right?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yes, that is where they were sitting. Here is another picture. They were probably sitting on the railroad tie.

It can also be seen in the video where LE are dragging Scott and Castaldo to the fire truck, you can see where they were located before LE got to them. (I'm still amazed when I see that footage, the way they drag Castaldo could've injured him even more, what kind of training did they get to just drag someone's body across the pavement like that? Did they not realize he was still alive? And then they decide to place Rachel's body directly next to the path where they lead other children to safety. After a large amount of children passed her body, they decide to just drag her some more, through the mud, and then leave her there. Shame on you, LE!)
You have this video?? Pls.

I have question Kelly was sitting exactly where the shooting?

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95974
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 9:25 am

Lucy wrote:
Greetje wrote:
Jenn wrote:
JDM87 wrote:
So they were sitting where I marked the yellow square, right?
Yes, that is where they were sitting. Here is another picture. They were probably sitting on the railroad tie.

It can also be seen in the video where LE are dragging Scott and Castaldo to the fire truck, you can see where they were located before LE got to them. (I'm still amazed when I see that footage, the way they drag Castaldo could've injured him even more, what kind of training did they get to just drag someone's body across the pavement like that? Did they not realize he was still alive? And then they decide to place Rachel's body directly next to the path where they lead other children to safety. After a large amount of children passed her body, they decide to just drag her some more, through the mud, and then leave her there. Shame on you, LE!)
You have this video?? Pls.

I have question Kelly was sitting exactly where the shooting?

Kelly's postition as well as others can be found here

And Rachel being moved

Pretty much all info about the victims can be found thru search
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83063

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 11:59 am

Imperator wrote:
areyoulistening wrote:
Did Daniel Mauser push the chair or did his body betray him and jerk with the impact of being shot somewhere minor? (I'm pretty sure it was his shoulder but I'm not 100%)

I want to bump this cuz I've always wanted to know.  I doubt we'll ever truly know despite the conversation between Eric and Dylan regarding this.  Hero's are usually born of courage which is born out of fear.  

look into the dialogue notes (in the 11k?) and I think you'll find where Dylan asked Eric if one of the victims tried to "fight back".. going off of memory I believe it was Daniel Mauser.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 122083
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Referencing Daniel Mauser

Page 000334:

Lindsay stated that a boy at the table in front of her apparently moved and was shot at least five times. One of the suspects said "so he tried to jump ya"

Page 000341:

There was a blonde boy under table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Elmore wasn't really looking but heard shots near table # 9. After the gunshots, one the gunmen stated something to the effect of "was he trying to jump out at you?" and the other one responded, "yeah."

Page 000481:

After Harris shot Mauser the second time the other gunman asked him, something to the effect of, "Did he try to jump you?"

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 9:28 am

Does anyone know how Kelly Fleming was shot? Close or distant?

TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74664
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:15 am

Lucy wrote:
Does anyone know how Kelly Fleming was shot? Close or distant?

Close range, in the back.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:54 am

Poor girl, curious if she saw she would shoot her

TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74664
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 11:51 am

Lucy wrote:
Poor girl, curious if she saw she would shoot her

I doubt she saw it coming, he came up from behind and shot her. Death almost instant though, thank god for that.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 12:38 pm

Lisa Kreutz reference to a girl crawling up and laying beside her with blond hair. The only girl that could have been was Kelly Fleming - excluding the recollection of blond hair. If that was Kelly, which it more than likely was, she was alive for a little while after getting shot.

Kelly's Autopsy:

FLEMING, KELLY
AUTOPSY REPORT
JCCO [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PATHOLOGICAL DIAGNOSES:

1. Penetrating shotgun wound to the trunk with:

A. Entrance, left lower back.

B. Recovery of projectiles, within projectile path, mainly within the left upper chest and left
neck.

C. Perforating lacerations of the left kidney, left adrenal, stomach, esophagus, spleen, liver,
bilateral lungs, heart and thoracic aorta.

D. Associated bilateral hemothoraces, hemopericardium, hemomediastinum and
hemoperitoneum.

E. Fracture of the left hip (ilium) including associated hemoretroperitoneum.

2. Recent cutaneous abraded contusion of the right knee.

3. Early postmortem decomposition.

OPINION:

This 16-year-old female sustained a shotgun wound at her high school. She was pronounced dead at the scene. Her death is attributed to multiple visceral and vascular lacerations due to a penetrating shotgun wound to the trunk. Toxicologic analyses of body fluids obtained at the time of autopsy were negative. In view of the scene and circumstances surrounding the death and autopsy findings, the manner of death is classified as homicide.

Pages 011144/011150: Harris moves northeast of table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and shoots Fleming once with the pump action shotgun (pellets). From the east side of table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Harris fires the pump action shotgun under table [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hitting Townsend, Park, and Kreutz with pellets. Observed by Savage (LG25)rBiair (LG18), Kreutz (LYIO), Schnurr (LY9) and Park (LYI 1) and Perez (LG17).

Page 012250: Victim [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], later identified as KELLY FLEMING, was found lying on the floor in a prone position to the southeast of Table 2. She was dressed in a black shirt, denim pants and black/white tennis shoes. An entry wound consistent with a shotgun discharge was present in the lower left
back of the body. The plastic shotgun cup/wad was present in the wound tract. Several associated pellet holes were present adjacent to the main entry wound. Drainage of blood from the wound was minimal and consistent with the position of the body as found. Drainage of blood from the nose/mouth area was consistent with the position of the body as found. No other bloodstains were present on the body. Photographs were taken of the position of the body, the bloodstains present on the body, and the bloodstains on the carpet surrounding the body.

Page 012253: Autopsy results from Dr. Dobersen on KELLY FLEMING indicated a single shotgun blast entered the lower left back, traveled straight upward, and the pellets were contained in the upper left back area. The acute angle of travel through the body indicated that the victim was in a
prone or near prone position when shot.

Page 012255: Personal items identified as FLEMING'S were found on and under the northeast corner of Table 4. The corresponding chair was moved back from the table. Examination of Table 4 and the six chairs associated with it did not reveal any bloodstains or bullet impact sites. No other person's belongings were found on Table 4.

*Question: Was the left hip fracture a result of being shot? How did she bruise her right knee? What position was she in when she was shot? Was she crawling or trying to get away before being shot?
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Maybe she was in shock because she thought she had blond hair.
I heard Kelly tried to change the place and then Eric shot her

Areddee

Areddee

Contribution Points : 64613

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 4:18 pm

Kelly's mother once described Kelly's hair as golden blonde. I've often wondered about her position. Bcs they shot Lauren then John then came back and got Kelly. She must have not been where she laid at an earlier time.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 4:24 pm

Because she was not even hiding under the table, there was no place for her. Maybe if she lay down and pretending to be dead she would survive ...

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 5:53 pm

Would anyone happen to have page numbers for any and all information referencing Daniel Mauser in the 11k?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:00 pm

Library Injured - Pages 000002-000179

Library Witnesses - Pages 000267-000650

There is some information about Daniel referenced in those pages.

Back to top Go down
H311ish.B3ast

H311ish.B3ast

Contribution Points : 67112

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:54 pm

Being that today is Eric's birthday, I thought I might ask this, (and forgive me if it has been answered somewhere before.)  Does anyone know what time Eric was born?

just realized I posted this on the wrong place. LOL I'll take it to the right one.

Last edited by H311ish.B3ast on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:08 pm

This website says he was born at 9:37pm.

He was born in Wichita, Kansas not Plattsburgh, NY.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 1:35 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Library Injured - Pages 000002-000179

Library Witnesses - Pages 000267-000650

There is some information about Daniel referenced in those pages.

Thank you.

One other question regarding Daniel Mauser. Does anyone know of any articles or blog posts where people share their memories of him? I've read the ones on his memorial website as well as the ones in Mr. Mauser's book, Walking in Daniel's Shoes, but I'm looking for any additional ones.

Last edited by curiousgeorge on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quoted wrong person.)
Back to top Go down
Schnurple

Contribution Points : 62500

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 10:46 pm

Redacted

Last edited by Schnurple on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schnurple

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Redacted

Back to top Go down
Schnurple

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 10:49 pm

Redacted

Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64242

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 4:16 pm

I have several, I suspect the answers to some but I figured out I'll ask anyway.
1. What are the names of Dave Sander's children and which child is his biological progeny?
2. Was Cassie Bernall alone under her table?
3. Did Matthew Kechter try to flee after they shot Isaiah?
4. Was Corey DePooter cremated?
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 82861
Forum Reputation : 548

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 5:34 pm

2. No. There was a girl named Emily hiding under the same table. I'm pretty sure that she was the only one who was with Cassie and at some point after Cassie was killed she ran to another table to hide with other people because she was scared. The interview starts on page 640.

3. I thought that Matthew was actually shot at the same time as Isaiah when Dylan fired his shotgun underneath the table. Is this wrong?
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 102844
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 9:00 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
Rachel was 5'4,Cassie was 5'8, Lauren was 5'10,Isaiah was around 5'5.

Those are the only ones I know.

John Denver wrote:

But Isaiah's autopsy says he was 56 inches, that's 4' 8"

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 9:15 am

If Isaiah was 4'8" then it makes what Dylan did even more freaking terrifying.

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 59190
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 10:10 pm

em81 wrote:
Sorry, but this is so stupid. Yes, CHS is to blame, but it has nothing to do with faith.

If anything Columbine was and is super conservative Christian for a public school. It was when my sibs were there in 99 and when I graduated in 2010.) I' half Native and I was one of the darkest kids and even though I'm Christian my liberal Christianity was questioned. That's always bothered me the most.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 1:03 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
ThoughtBox wrote:
One of the band members of Five Iron Frenzy had a little sister who was in the gymnasium during the shooting.

They ended up writing a song about the Columbine shooting, called 'A New Hope'. In fact, the very first verses of the song reference the sister going back to school after the incident.

Fun fact: Five Iron Frenzy was one of Rachel Scott's favourite bands. She and her older sister would sing their songs in the car on their way to youth group.

This is old but Five Iron is one of my favorite bands my sister got me into them and yeah she and Rachel liked them a lot. Micah Ortega is the band member and his sister Amy was in the choir room my sister knows her too.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123450
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 6:53 pm

Tuga wrote:
I have several, I suspect the answers to some but I figured out I'll ask anyway.
1. What are the names of Dave Sander's children and which child is his biological progeny?
1. Coni and Angela Sanders are his biological kids
2.Nope Emily wyant was with her
3. I don't think he tried to. 
4. Yes he was cremated 
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 4:38 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
Tuga wrote:
1. Coni and Angela Sanders are his biological kids
2.Nope Emily wyant was with her
3. I don't think he tried to. 
4. Yes he was cremated 

Actually Coni, and I believe Angela, are his step daughters. He raised them since they were little and adopted them and they consider him their father. But biologically he isn't. I'm almost certain.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 39828
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 1:00 am

How did Eric notice Kasey and Steven were hiding under the table if he supposedly didn't look down under it?

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the victims?   Questions about the victims? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions about the victims?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2