Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Brown’s new article in Westword

Go down 
AuthorMessage
asloversgo

Contribution Points : 31418
Forum Reputation : 0

Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Empty
PostSubject: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 2:16 pm

Thought you guys would want to read this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Randy is hoping to have his book out this year and I’ve read parts of it and it’s really amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator, Discord Admin & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 126847
Forum Reputation : 770

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 5:34 pm

I know a lot of people debunked the whole Dylan giving Brooks Eric’s website thing BUT Randy saying his family reported the shooters (plural) for a threatening website is a bit false, it was Eric’s.

Then Judy saying when the boys were arrested for the van break in, she thought it was for the website...Dylan wouldn’t have been arrested... one could say he could have been questioned by the police for the rebel missions, but so would Zach heckler.

Also, there could be more to the story...

Last edited by Screamingophelia on Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breeding Lilacs

Contribution Points : 5075

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 2:57 am

Not really my pet case these days, and I'm new, so I am sorry if I don't contribute much, but thank you for the article, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It seems pretty clear who would've been questioned/further for what; you're right.

--The Adventures of Granny, Lanza et al.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whyno

whyno

Contribution Points : 24203
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2019 7:20 pm

I'm very excited for his book, even if we can expect some exaggerations or misguided fibs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lizpuff
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top 10 Contributor
Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 49951
Forum Reputation : 712

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 8:56 am

I also am excited for anything to come from Randy. He sure has been talking about it for a long time

View user profile
asloversgo

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I also am excited for anything to come from Randy.  He sure has been talking about it for a long time

It's been delayed for a number of reasons. He was forced to retire due to health issues and has been healing for quite sometime. Now that he is retired he is going to tackle it. He has SO much that he has to decide what goes in and he is making it an ebook so he is doing his own editing. The war room is a mess (a beautiful one though haha, well to us) so he's got some organizing to do. From what I read it's worth the wait. My favorite parts that I have read are journal entries that he wrote immediately after the massacre when he and Judy were trying to help Sue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hvernon
Top Contributor
hvernon

Contribution Points : 41220
Forum Reputation : 999

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2019 11:09 pm

I also am excited for anything to come from Randy.  He sure has been talking about it for a long time

It's been delayed for a number of reasons. He was forced to retire due to health issues and has been healing for quite sometime. Now that he is retired he is going to tackle it. He has SO much that he has to decide what goes in and he is making it an ebook so he is doing his own editing. The war room is a mess (a beautiful one though haha, well to us) so he's got some organizing to do. From what I read it's worth the wait. My favorite parts that I have read are journal entries that he wrote immediately after the massacre when he and Judy were trying to help Sue.

Where did you read these at?

"...we will be free, to explore the vast wonders of the stars. To cascade down everlong waterfalls, & thru the warmest seas of pure happiness... no limits... no limits. Nothing will stop us. "

-Dylan Klebold
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asloversgo

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 7:26 pm

Not available online. I’m close friends with randy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Randy Brown’s new article in Westword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: