Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Brown’s new article in Westword

Go down 
+3
Breeding Lilacs
Screamingophelia
asloversgo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
asloversgo

Contribution Points : 74908
Forum Reputation : 0

Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Empty
PostSubject: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2019 - 22:16

Thought you guys would want to read this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Randy is hoping to have his book out this year and I’ve read parts of it and it’s really amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2019 - 1:34

I know a lot of people debunked the whole Dylan giving Brooks Eric’s website thing BUT Randy saying his family reported the shooters (plural) for a threatening website is a bit false, it was Eric’s.

Then Judy saying when the boys were arrested for the van break in, she thought it was for the website...Dylan wouldn’t have been arrested... one could say he could have been questioned by the police for the rebel missions, but so would Zach heckler.

Also, there could be more to the story...

Last edited by Screamingophelia on Sat 12 Jan 2019 - 16:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Breeding Lilacs

Contribution Points : 47875

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2019 - 10:57

Not really my pet case these days, and I'm new, so I am sorry if I don't contribute much, but thank you for the article, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It seems pretty clear who would've been questioned/further for what; you're right.

--The Adventures of Granny, Lanza et al.
Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno

Contribution Points : 67003
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2019 - 3:20

I'm very excited for his book, even if we can expect some exaggerations or misguided fibs
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 95424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2019 - 16:56

I also am excited for anything to come from Randy. He sure has been talking about it for a long time

asloversgo

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2019 - 5:35

Lizpuff wrote:
I also am excited for anything to come from Randy.  He sure has been talking about it for a long time

It's been delayed for a number of reasons. He was forced to retire due to health issues and has been healing for quite sometime. Now that he is retired he is going to tackle it. He has SO much that he has to decide what goes in and he is making it an ebook so he is doing his own editing. The war room is a mess (a beautiful one though haha, well to us) so he's got some organizing to do. From what I read it's worth the wait. My favorite parts that I have read are journal entries that he wrote immediately after the massacre when he and Judy were trying to help Sue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2019 - 7:09

asloversgo wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
I also am excited for anything to come from Randy.  He sure has been talking about it for a long time

It's been delayed for a number of reasons. He was forced to retire due to health issues and has been healing for quite sometime. Now that he is retired he is going to tackle it. He has SO much that he has to decide what goes in and he is making it an ebook so he is doing his own editing. The war room is a mess (a beautiful one though haha, well to us) so he's got some organizing to do. From what I read it's worth the wait. My favorite parts that I have read are journal entries that he wrote immediately after the massacre when he and Judy were trying to help Sue.

Where did you read these at?
Back to top Go down
asloversgo

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2019 - 3:26

Not available online. I’m close friends with randy
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78103
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2020 - 1:24

With all due respect, but I think it's incredibly irresponsible to arm teachers. Certainly, if you are going to stop a school shooting.

Some of the school shootings out there have been perpetrated by teachers, in fact:

Like, where is the logic, here? By and large, you should do something about the access that these kids have when it comes to firearms. Too many of them get the guns through their parents and so on. Its blatantly obvious that this is a problem.

He has a point when it comes to bullying, though. Yet, I would argue that theres no single profile of a school shooter
Back to top Go down
Ladyloki616

Ladyloki616

Contribution Points : 41562

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2020 - 2:40

It will be interesting to read randy's book. As I have seen from interviews and documentaries of all the research he has been doing.

Norwegian wrote:
With all due respect, but I think it's incredibly irresponsible to arm teachers. Certainly, if you are going to stop a school shooting.

Some of the school shootings out there have been perpetrated by teachers, in fact:

The Dunblane massacre shooter(Thomas Hamilton) wasn't a teacher from the primary school. He was a scout leader/shopkeeper that had grudge against the teachers from the school and the Council's education authorities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown’s new article in Westword   Randy Brown’s new article in Westword Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Brown’s new article in Westword
Page 1 of 1