Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What did Randy Brown DO?

Go down 
+6
bradt93
Ligeya
thelmar
Babydoll
milennialrebelette
Bugg
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bugg

Contribution Points : 48005
Forum Reputation : 25

What did Randy Brown DO? Empty
PostSubject: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 10:11 pm

I know a lot of people are on the fence about Randy Brown, whether he is an actual 'victim' or inserted himself into everything for attention

BUT my question is, what do we have BECAUSE of Randy brown? What evidence do we have solely because of him? Besides anecdotal evidence of Dylon and his family?
Is there a document or video we have access to only because he pushed for it?
Or is he just a name in the grand scheme of things

milennialrebelette likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bugg

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2020 12:22 pm

Wow, either the answer is "nothing" or " you're stupid for asking this, everyone knows he gave us X, Y, and Z". 😂
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 59390
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 10:16 pm

Depends who you ask. If you ask Randy and his BFF Brian Rohrbough, he's given us the only true answers about Columbine and has single handedly called out the corruption in numerous southern metro organizations, especially JeffCo Sheriff Department and JeffCo Schools. He is the only one who has discovered what has really happened, despite not being close to a trained medical doctor, psychiatrist or mental health professional or a forensic scientist/lab tech or having any law enforcement training or having any education or experience with teaching or educational administration, he knows more and does a better job than every single coroner, doctor, psychiatrist, psychologist, counselor, social worker, teacher, principal, school administrator, forensic scientist in every single field from firearms to blood spatter, police officer, detective, commander.... oh and perhaps even the governor. He's just that much of a brilliant, bad ass, that he knows way more than all those professionals who had years and years if not a decade of education and additionally decades of experience. He knows all the lives of the victims and perpetrators better than their parents and friends. He is truly the only one smart enough to figure out what exactly happened. If you even so much as feel differently about a member of the community than he does, you're no longer reliable, valid or just plain smart enough to know.

To the Columbine community, he and his family have contributed loads of interviews to any and every member of the media, from CNN and the Denver Post to random self published European zine, they will talk extensively to anyone. Maybe at very first it was good to have someone hold JeffCo accountable for not investigating valid threats before the shooting that could have led to it being prevented. But that ship sailed long ago and all the narcissistic, factually incorrect and never ending attention seeking they've been a part of since, has kind of diminished the one halfway decent thing they once tried to do.

If you ask a lot of people online that don't care quite as much about valid research like we do here, he's a hero, with threats against his life and that of his family by the powers that be who dont want The Truth (TM) to get out. He's so committed to exponsing The Conspiracy, that he's always in danger from pretty much similar groups as The Powers that killed Epstein. What is The Great Conspiracy Truth you ask? Well... its the exact opposite of whatever Cullen says. And its definitely whatever JeffCo doesn't want. And let's be honest,, its probably all led by the most evil person in the entire Columbine community,, Mr. D, who is actually worse than Satan and has his own army of roid raged out football players and Jocks with Hummers they use to destroy the world. That's what he's fighting again according to his worshiping online brodom.

Bugg, bit_bit46, Babydoll and Chet like this post

Back to top Go down
Babydoll

Babydoll

Contribution Points : 40117

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 11:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I know this is a serious matter, but oh boy if they way you expressed yourself throughout your text made me laugh a little 😂 Mainly bc although it's an exaggeration, it's true. I think some people need to remember that, like in many cases of mass shootings, where the perpetrators are dead, some things will be forever up to debate. Since the perpetrators can't answer them themselves, it's up to your interpretation. It's what keeps us coming to the case, bc if we already knew the answers as crystal clear as water, then what's to come back to?

And that's my issue with Randy Brown. He has valid points, I don't disagree with him at everything, but the way he's so sure about certain things...it's not something I see as "seeking the one and only truth". In fact I don't even think there's one for us to search for. This is not a movie, with scripted characters, they were all multi dimensional people, even the killers. In fact, in this case, there's like...so many people! So many people in the community, so many points of view, experiences and mindsets, and I also think there could be people that never got to speak up, either bc they were afraid of judgement ( like friends of E&D suffered from) or bc they wanted not to be associated with E&D. So there's that, there's always many angles to the story, not only yours.

I enjoy your responses, it's such a fresh and new angle to the story for me. I read the email from your sister you wrote down on the Columbine subreddit. And as you may already know, Randy just made an account there. And he started to correct people, especially in matters of the motives of the tragedy. For him it's as clear as the day, oh well, for me it's not. I'm glad he was able to compile an amazing amount of documents, and it's proud of having researched it for the past 20 years. But he seriously, in my humble opinion, needs to stop acting like he gave birth to Eric, as if he knew who he was, what was he thinking and you know all that. I mean, he only knew Dylan as a little child but even then he didn't know what he was capable of, so it's safe to say he didn't know him really that much, much less know jackshit about Eric. This part especially is a needed vent for me 😂

I hope you keep leaving interesting comments on the subreddit, about your experiences or your sister's or Rachel's, it adds perspective and I hope Randy's presence don't discourage you to do so 💟

milennialrebelette and bit_bit46 like this post

Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82757
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 12:39 am

I think that your point about people fawning over Randy Brown was just made 10-fold by the fact that one of the moderators of the Columbine subreddit has removed all of your posts that relate in any way to your experiences with the Brown family.
All the while leaving up Randy's posts that literally insult you.
As though the rest of us shouldn't have the right to decide whose version of events we believe. Mind boggling.

milennialrebelette and bit_bit46 like this post

Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 12:43 am

Babydoll wrote:
I know this is a serious matter, but oh boy if they way you expressed yourself throughout your text made me laugh a little 😂 Mainly bc although it's an exaggeration, it's true. I think some people need to remember that, like in many cases of mass shootings, where the perpetrators are dead, some things will be forever up to debate. Since the perpetrators can't answer them themselves, it's up to your interpretation. It's what keeps us coming to the case, bc if we already knew the answers as crystal clear as water, then what's to come back to?

And that's my issue with Randy Brown. He has valid points, I don't disagree with him at everything, but the way he's so sure about certain things...it's not something I see as "seeking the one and only truth". In fact I don't even think there's one for us to search for. This is not a movie, with scripted characters, they were all multi dimensional people, even the killers. In fact, in this case, there's like...so many people! So many people in the community, so many points of view, experiences and mindsets, and I also think there could be people that never got to speak up, either bc they were afraid of judgement ( like friends of E&D suffered from) or bc they wanted not to be associated with E&D. So there's that, there's always many angles to the story, not only yours.

I enjoy your responses, it's such a fresh and new angle to the story for me. I read the email from your sister you wrote down on the Columbine subreddit. And as you may already know, Randy just made an account there. And he started to correct people, especially in matters of the motives of the tragedy. For him it's as clear as the day, oh well, for me it's not. I'm glad he was able to compile an amazing amount of documents, and it's proud of having researched it for the past 20 years. But he seriously, in my humble opinion, needs to stop acting like he gave birth to Eric, as if he knew who he was, what was he thinking and you know all that. I mean, he only knew Dylan as a little child but even then he didn't know what he was capable of, so it's safe to say he didn't know him really that much, much less know jackshit about Eric. This part especially is a needed vent for me 😂

I hope you keep leaving interesting comments on the subreddit, about your experiences or your sister's or Rachel's, it adds perspective and I hope Randy's presence don't discourage you to do so 💟

Thanks! Don't worry, Randy has already attacked me multiple times, something was wonky with his comments, I saw them last week but they disappeared and when I clicked the notifications I got the had errors. I couldn't find his username!/profile. So I ignored it. One of his lackies started commenting to me about why I was ignoring him, avoiding him, wondering what I had to hide Somehow his comments reappeared today but only were posted 3 days ago, days after the original notifications from Reddit popped up on my phone.

I finally responded to him. His first was he doesn't know me and I'm not important, especially because I like Mr. D therefore nothing I say has any legitimacy or something also those lines. I responded was a former neighbor of him and I will no tell him my full name or those of my family members under any circumstances, however I've always been inviting to any objective third party mods of any forum I've been on to verify my identity. I've done it here and a few other places. He never responded to that. I did tell him thanks for proving my points about him when he said the bit about Mr. D. The vast majority of Columbine alunni and their families from the last 30ish years adore Mr. D, including a good number of victims families. For him to claim that alone is reason to completely invalidate any opinions or thoughts, eliminates the majority of the Columbine community, including people who were injured, families of those killed, etc.

He attacked me for not being the expert he is. Yet again he proved my points and I thanked him and said I've never claimed I was an expert about anything. All I do is share my own stories and those of my family members, as well as opinions based on our first handexperiences. I told him all Ive done in regards to his family is explain my family and my first hand experiences with the Browns, all which have been negative. For him to respond to this by attacking me as stupid and not the expert that he is only proves my point. I told him me and my sister are involved in the online community for our own healing as well as sharing memories of those we lost and honoring their lives. I told him I have no problem admitting my own biases, that I didn't know exactly what happened in a given situation or that my opinions are just that opinions, based on personal experiences and I understand they may not be the whole story, or they might even be untrue. But anything my sister or I feel confident enough to share opinions on, we've made these based on multiple experiences that support our beliefs.

He asked me to tell him what the lies he has perpetuated as fact and commented elsewhere that nothing I'd mentioned in said comment, was in his book. So I humored him and listed, off the top of my head, the things that he claims as truths from gas rambling published personal diar- I mean book Of course he didn't respond to a single one and just told me to get a life and I was stupid and ignorant. I thanked him yet again for giving an example of the exact behavior of his I'd mentioned in many comme to describing my experiences with him and his narcissistic superiority complex that he requires people to either accept him as the expert and not disagree with a single thing he says or believes, no matter your factual basis because he ignores reasonable discussion and onky accepts sycophants. He told me to get a life and I was pathetic. Lastly I reminded him he is the one whi insisted on engaging with me, with multiple comments again and again and having sent his fans to rile me up for not having responded immediately. When I did he turned to off topic as hominem attacks. When he dismissed a response as not being based on his "book" I responded with specific grievances and falsehoods from his material and then he responded that I had no life when I did what he insisted I do

The last comment I said is that in following the memory of my blessed mother, I would follow her advice and pray for him and his family. No matter how mean Brooks was to my sister and made her cry or how nasty Judy gossiped about my mom, my mom said we should pray for them because their nastiness comes from feeling nasty about themselves and having lownself esteem. I told him I wished he and his family well and would be praying for them.

He said to this I'm mean and ignorant.

There's a reason I've said what I have about the Brown family in the last and its based off my family having to deal with them in various degrees for decades. I try as best to tell things as accurately as I can and if nothing else I hope people see the way Randy acted and see I said nothing that wasn't an accurate assessment of his actual behavior.

I know I did get a little mean in the post here but I couldn't help it. Ots a little satirical and exaggerated but.... it also isn't. Search about Randy Brown on this forum from around 2015. His fans actually thought he had enemies trying to kill him and all this nonsense. It's quite ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 12:46 am

thelmar wrote:
I think that your point about people fawning over Randy Brown was just made 10-fold by the fact that one of the moderators of the Columbine subreddit has removed all of your posts that relate in any way to your experiences with the Brown family.
As though the rest of us shouldn't have the right to decide whose version of events we believe. Mind boggling.

What an absolute child. He is afraid of one of his hundreds of neighbors who dislike him, from telling the truth, a girl 30-40 years his junior that he bullied, and goes crying to the "mods" who appear to be fans. Tell anyone at Reddit all my posts about him fro. Reddit plus more facts and details are and will always be available on this Forum. Where Randy can't throw a hissy fit and get them deleted.
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 42424
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 12:50 am

milennialrebelette wrote:
thelmar wrote:

What an absolute child. He is afraid of one of his hundreds of neighbors who dislike him, from telling the truth, a girl 30-40 years his junior that he bullied, and goes crying to the "mods" who appear to be fans. Tell anyone at Reddit all my posts about him fro. Reddit plus more facts and details are and will always be available on this Forum. Where Randy can't throw a hissy fit and get them deleted.

Seriously? They deleted your posts? All of them?
That's fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Babydoll

Babydoll

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 1:05 am

I can't believe your posts are already gone, I went to check it out and yep. I saw this coming tho, as soon as people started saying "oh you're like a celebrity here" and almost all the comments were in agreement with his, I knew the debate quality was going downhill from that. I even wanted to make a post on here about the possibility of that happening but I immediately deleted it as I didn't want to cause drama over just a thought I had. I'm sorry he insulted you, you never did to him but oh well...anyway I refer to what I previously said to you, keep sharing with us your experiences and thoughts 💟 oh and also...he has the nerve to tell you to get a life, yet he's the one who after 21 years is still at it.

Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 1:09 am

Babydoll wrote:
I can't believe your posts are already gone, I went to check it out and yep. I saw this coming tho, as soon as people started saying "oh you're like a celebrity here" and almost all the comments were in agreement with his, I knew the debate quality was going downhill from that. I even wanted to make a post on here about the possibility of that happening but I immediately deleted it as I didn't want to cause drama over just a thought I had. I'm sorry he insulted you, you never did to him but oh well...anyway I refer to what I previously said to you, keep sharing with us your experiences and thoughts 💟 oh and also...he has the nerve to tell you to get a life, yet he's the one who after 21 years is still at it.

A celebrity?!?! Oh man maybe to 19 year old incels living in their parents basements. But I'll take being more respected by the real life people who live in Littleton and who were my teachers and friends from high school and success at an actual career where I help those in need as a social worker over whatever "celebrity" Randy has.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 2:08 am

Babydoll wrote:

The more I think about the celebrity thing the more disgusted I am. Remember this is a man who complained Lance Kirklin, a 16 year old boy whose best friend was murdered and was almost killed as well, who got a shotgun blast to the face and had his jaw blown off, and countless surgeries to rebuild it and yet 21 years later still has some deformity dorm the injury, was getting spoiled and arrogant from the media and the attention he was getting, such a free concert tickets, meeting the Broncos, etc.

My best friend in elementary school was Lance's cousin. I remember how their family was impacted by his injury, I remember that fall he picked us up from school and his face still had metal sticking out and what looked like Sculpy clay. That poor boy lived through all this.

Yet Randy, the man whose two sons escaped without a physical scar, with psychological damage, but so did over a thousand kids that day. A man who feeds off the drama and attention and the media, who 21 years later still revels in children who weren't even born during the shooting, looking up to him like some sort of twisted pathetic Incel god online. Lance has moved on with his life, has a career and a family.

Many other families lost their children and will never get them back. They will never have families of their own, their parents won't have their grandchildren. Some haven't walked since they were 16, and have lived the 21 years since in agonizing physical pain.

And there's Randy, soaking up the attention from his followers and loving being validated, not because of his words, or what he has accompanied but because he thinks he has become a "celebrity".

How sick and twisted is that? I know as a LCSW not to diagnose people I have any kind of personal relationship with, positive or negative. But still, that's a psychopathology, a personality disorder, to become and done what he has done.

I'm sure most Columbine students from that day, those injured and the families whose children were killed would do ANYTHING to be anonymous again, for the shootint not to have happened, for no one outside Colorado to even know Columbine isn't just a flower. Except for one man, who has become a celebrity and loves it.

Chet likes this post

Back to top Go down
Babydoll

Babydoll

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 2:47 am

Babydoll wrote:

The more I think about the celebrity thing the more disgusted I am. Remember this is a man who complained Lance Kirklin, a 16 year old boy whose best friend was murdered and was almost killed as well, who got a shotgun blast to the face and had his jaw blown off, and countless surgeries to rebuild it and yet 21 years later still has some deformity dorm the injury, was getting spoiled and arrogant from the media and the attention he was getting, such a free concert tickets, meeting the Broncos, etc.

My best friend in elementary school was Lance's cousin. I remember how their family was impacted by his injury, I remember that fall he picked us up from school and his face still had metal sticking out and what looked like Sculpy clay. That poor boy lived through all this.

Yet Randy, the man whose two sons escaped without a physical scar, with psychological damage, but so did over a thousand kids that day. A man who feeds off the drama and attention and the media, who 21 years later still revels in children who weren't even born during the shooting, looking up to him like some sort of twisted pathetic Incel god online. Lance has moved on with his life, has a career and a family.

Many other families lost their children and will never get them back. They will never have families of their own, their parents won't have their grandchildren. Some haven't walked since they were 16, and have lived the 21 years since in agonizing physical pain.

And there's Randy, soaking up the attention from his followers and loving being validated, not because of his words, or what he has accompanied but because he thinks he has become a "celebrity".

How sick and twisted is that? I know as a LCSW not to diagnose people I have any kind of personal relationship with, positive or negative. But still, that's a psychopathology, a personality disorder, to become and done what he has done.

I'm sure most Columbine students from that day, those injured and the families whose children were killed would do ANYTHING to be anonymous again, for the shootint not to have happened, for no one outside Colorado to even know Columbine isn't just a flower. Except for one man, who has become a celebrity and loves it.

About Lance Kirklin, it's awful. I feel so sorry for what he had to endure, but at least now he has a family of his own. Some say we should try to understand what the Browns went thru too, and yes must be horrible having a son accused of something horrible, but...so did the rest of the boys's friends ( in fact some of them met a bad fate, even suicide) and none of them went to be att who at every possible show, or media. When the pain is too much, I think that's the least thing you'd like to do. But we also have to remember, Brooks did the same thing, back at Tumblr ( a shame I was too young to be around that bc I'd have told him to quit the bullshit) when he perfectly knew that's a site where mostly girls like to ramble about loving E&D. He knew that, nothing would come out of doing that, except if you want attention, especially from girls. I think that pretty much speaks volumes.
It's ok if Randy decided to keep on it by going to Reddit, but why does he have to be mean? He's not a truth bearer, no one is so everyone should be respectful to each other. As for the celebrity commentary, it was made by some girl that maybe doesn't have that much perspective to the case yet. So it's not to be taken seriously but it's very telling of Randy complaining to the mods, and the mods should know better before priorizing Randy's views over free speech from someone who is also part of the community. Like, Eric has been gone for 21 years, I know at some point his family was afraid of him, but it's over dude, your children came out without harm, can keep going on, can walk, can do everything. Something others victims were completely robbed of. So yeah, it's pretty sad he tells you to get a life, maybe he should stop being so self centered.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91031
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 2:51 am

thelmar wrote:

Correction, Mr. D only cared about the popular kids. He was in charge of the school at the time and he should have put a stop to the bullying. Does he even mention Eric and Dylan by name? heck no even though they were his students too.

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 5:38 pm

What a piece of work that man is Sad I'm saddened that you're still being bullied by the Brown family, you'd think from sharing about your mother and just from previous posts on Reddit, he's have the intelligence to realize who you are. Ya know, since he's so much smarter than everyone else he speaks (down) to. Or, and this is my personal favorite theory, he knows exactly who you are and is just desperate to make you look stupid so no one will take your experiences with them as truth.
I stay off Reddit now, that place is beyond toxic.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 10:35 pm

Bugg wrote:
What a piece of work that man is Sad I'm saddened that you're still being bullied by the Brown family, you'd think from sharing about your mother and just from previous posts on Reddit, he's have the intelligence to realize who you are. Ya know, since he's so much smarter than everyone else he speaks (down) to. Or, and this is my personal favorite theory, he knows exactly who you are and is just desperate to make you look stupid so no one will take your experiences with them as truth.

Thank you for the support :-) As I even told Randy before he got someone to delete it, when his first attack was my age and how could I be an expert, that he's the actual expert, I've never once claimed to be an expert. I started researching to support my sister and now I've met lots of people I like, but whenever I've made posts my goal is always to share stories about my or my family member's experiences. I've never claimed to be "a expert" let alone "THE expert".

I can honestly believe Randy might not know me personally, unless it was as _____'s youngest daughter, you know the half Native (or a less PC term for my background". He's always been terribly self important and especially when mybsibkings were growing up, it was a bit more stereotypical, that the moms knew all the kids and neighbors while the dads weren't as involved in the community since they worked away from home.

Judy definitely knows who I am though.

I offered to have a mod verify me like I always have, and have done here (well here I became personal real life friends with one of the mods same thing) if he'd be okay with that. He never even responded he just changed the topic and insulted me. I'm glad I didn't since the mods are apparently Randy worshippers and I don't fancy the Browns going after me in real life. They're unrelenting and have all their time available for Columbine related things, including harassing people who dare disagree with them.
Back to top Go down
Bugg

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 11:20 pm

Bugg wrote:

Thank you for the support :-) As I even told Randy before he got someone to delete it, when his first attack was my age and how could I be an expert, that he's the actual expert, I've never once claimed to be an expert. I started researching to support my sister and now I've met lots of people I like, but whenever I've made posts my goal is always to share stories about my or my family member's experiences. I've never claimed to be "a expert" let alone "THE expert".

I can honestly believe Randy might not know me personally, unless it was as _____'s youngest daughter, you know the half Native (or a less PC term for my background". He's always been terribly self important and especially when mybsibkings were growing up, it was a bit more stereotypical, that the moms knew all the kids and neighbors while the dads weren't as involved in the community since they worked away from home.

Judy definitely knows who I am though.

I offered to have a mod verify me like I always have, and have done here (well here I became personal real life friends with one of the mods same thing) if he'd be okay with that. He never even responded he just changed the topic and insulted me. I'm glad I didn't since the mods are apparently Randy worshippers and I don't fancy the Browns going after me in real life. They're unrelenting and have all their time available for Columbine related things, including harassing people who dare disagree with them.
I

He may have them deleted off the main thread, but you can still see his hateful words in his user page. I saw that "you were only 9, you weren't there etc" and all the other rude things he said to you. He's currently, as of a few hours ago, ranting in his AMA about Eric killing Dylan and Sue's book being full of lies.
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 12:45 am

Bugg wrote:
He may have them deleted off the main thread, but you can still see his hateful words in his user page. I saw that "you were only 9, you weren't there etc" and all the other rude things he said to you. He's currently, as of a few hours ago, ranting in his AMA about Eric killing Dylan and Sue's book being full of lies.

I thought it might be useful to save those comments here, in case they get deleted. A few of @milennialrebellete replies are still up on her page as well, even though they've been deleted from the thread. Aside from a little snark in the list she provided for him, her replies to him were respectful while many of Randy's were outright insults of her as a person. I don't know what order their conversation was posted in so I won't try to synch them up, I'll just put his stuff and then hers.

Randy's:

Quote :
Sorry. None of that is in the book. Perhaps you should read it before you criticize it. You are criticizing a book you haven’t even read!
And, criticizing Judy for anything is really wrong. She has been honest and lived through this tragedy with courage, love and hope.
I am not sure who you are, but you are very mistaken about Judy.

Quote :
I don’t even know who you are! I am certain you are either confused, or have mistaken Judy for someone else. Regardless, your comments about her are invalid, and fabricated. For what reason I do not know. The fact that you like Frank tells me that this is not a reliable statement. Randy

Quote :
You graduated in 2010. 11 years after Columbine. You were 9 years old when it happened! And you are supposed to know me and my wife. Really? Now I really have no idea who you are, and don’t care. A lot of people like Frank. A lot of people love Frank.
I am not one of them.
I have no idea who you are, but you are a waste of my time.
Good luck to you.

Quote :
Put together that list. I’ll wait. Randy

Quote :
None of that is in my book. None of it. That is easy to prove. Read the book. Why are you posting lies? You should find something productive to do.

Quote :
You are a very ignorant and mean person. You are a fool. Your list is ridiculous. As are you. Randy

Quote :
The hatred runs strong with this one. Yes Obiwan.
Randy

Last edited by thelmar on Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

milennialrebelette and Bugg like this post

Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 12:59 am

@milennialrebellete 's posts:

Quote :
I'm a former neighbor of yours, my mom and older half siblings had lived in Columbine Knolls South since the early80sish., until shortly before I graduated in 2010. I have no desire to tell you my or my family's name(s) but have been validated a number of times in various communities and am always happy to do that again. That's always been the case.
Countless Columbine alumni and parents adore Mr.. D, far more than those who do not. So I supposed to you, that makes most Columbine alumni and thei familied unreliable.... Thank you so much for proving my previous point.

Quote :
This is so typical and yet againt gives a first hand example supporting my past descriptions and stories about you. All I do is simply tell people stories of my and my family's encounters with yours, as context for why you guys act like you do. Your response is to belittle me and claim your own superiority.
I know I was in elementary school when the shooting happened, if you've read my posts Ive mentioned my memories of that day, being in lockdown, finally being picked up by my mom stuck in traffic going to Leawood, my siblings finally coming home, my sisters grief, the police spot lights of the Harrises house being searched that lit up my bedroom making it hard to sleep until my sister came and crawled in with me. These are the types of things I share. Simple stories and experiences. I've never claimed to be an expert on Columbine, the shooting or anything related. Actually I've never claimed to be an expert on anything in my entire life! All I've never done anything except sharing stories, mostly from my sister who was 17 during the shooting, from my mom and occasionally from my brother who was 15 and has never talked much about his experiences at all. I've always made it clear that I'm simply sharing experiences, stores and perspectives and only claim to know something isn't or is true if it's a specific detail I or my sister know first hand. But those are small things.
I'd never, ever claim to know the answer to something as massive and complicated as the shootings at Columbine. Nor would I claim to know everything about people involved or speak on behalf of someone. I'm always aware of the limitations of what I share, that the only person who knows for sure is the one who did it or had it happen to them directly. That my opinions about others have biases because of something that occurred in the past. I always make a point to include statements like this with the stories I share or questions I try to answer by using specific statements and happenings to build my case.
I'm here on these forums because of how I started researching the shootings when I finally attended Columbine myself and renewed my relationship with my sister. When she finally was able to open up after keeping everything buried for years and years, and stop using destructive coping mechanisms and start heeling, she started sharing more and more stories. It helped me too, talk about my own memories, though obviously not near as many or as important. She likes being able to share stories that people might not have heard before, so they can start to understand how complicated it was, how many people were affected and how almost everyone has countless different stories of their own. To us its not about being an expert or "learning the truth" or whatever yours may be, or you might think of others. Sharing the human element, my sister answering questions with her experiences growing up, and with her friends and other things.

Quote :
Here's a short list off the top of my head.
-Dylan was madly in love with Rachel and she knew but didn't reciprocate because she thought in their shared classes he and Erix were too violent and being the hardcore vocal Christian she was, she approached them with her worries and offered to pray for them. Eric hated her and her Godly whore friends, but Dylan didn't but he kept his mouth shut. This was in the Basement Tapes after all. -Dylan chose to take Luvox (Eric's medication) at various times solely to increase his anger for the shooting. Because that is exactly what happens when you take one Luvoux lill randomly, like the immediate recreational effect of taking a pain med or ADD/upper. -Eric came over with guns and threatened Dylan's family and specifically Judy Brown, and Dylan went along with the shooting to spare the people he loved. -Eric shot Dylan (or is it vice versa? I always get it mixed up, my apologies) instead of each shooting themselves, albeit not at the exact same time. -Sue and Judy lwere super close best friends up right up until the shooting. -Dylan gave Brooks Eric's website to warn him about the threats he made against him because he was afraid of and deep down hated Eric while Brooks had been his BFF forever. -Teenagers with mental illness need to diet and exercise and they'll be fine because psychiatry and pharmacology are evil. Maybe herbs. But no psychiatric drugs for anyone because they never work and are all dangerous. -Columbine demanded/took back/stole the 5A 1999 Football Championship trophy from the Ketchers. -Robin wasn't charged and convicted like Mark and Phil solely because she was a female, instead of oh I dunno, the huge differences in CO law about handgun vs. long rifle purchases and ownership especially at the time. Nope just because she was a girl. -Lance Kirklin got a big head "spoiled by attention and fame" from all the interviews and media, you know all those evil things that make people get big heads and egos. But just Lance.... not at all like other unnamed people who had non stop media attention and fame as well but who hadn't eveb been shot in the face and almost killed and subject to endless surgeries and pain to reconstruct his entire jaw. Nope not them just Lance.

Quote :
You did ask for things verbatim from your recently esteemed publication.
I am not surprised yet another interaction with you ends in you not being able to have a calm, rational discussion, and instead ends with you throwing a fit and flinging ad hominem personal attacks at me.
You're the one who initiated this with me remember? If I was so stupid and worthless why did you bother me in the first place?
My mother, God rest her soul, did encourage us to pray for your family instead of getting angry, no matter what your son said to make my sister cry, or your wife said to insult my mother. That you lash out from insecurity and are nasty to anyone who disagrees with you because you lack self-esteem or arent happy in your own skin, something like that. So following in her grace and love that's what I will do. God bless you and your family Mr. Brown. I hope someday you will find peace and closure from the tragedy in our community. ♡

Back to top Go down
Bugg

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 1:15 am

And he had the nerve to say "none of that is in my book"?! I've read about half of it, I have to keep putting it down as i find his writing style incredibly frustrating, but most of what she wrote is in the book so far. Jeeez, i went from not giving a crap about the Brown's to an intense dislike. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you're a saint!

milennialrebelette and Chet like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:02 am

thelmar wrote:
I thought it might be useful to save those comments here, in case they get deleted.

Instead of doing that, it would be better to use this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The page will be preserved perfectly when using the archival tool. Example: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyway, I looked through the thread the appears to be the AMA we're all talking about and couldn't find the exchange detailed, so it seems I was too late to archive it the proper way. Unfortunate but it happens.

Last edited by QuestionMark on Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Bugg likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bugg

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:35 am

QuestionMark wrote:
thelmar wrote:
I thought it might be useful to save those comments here, in case they get deleted.

Instead of doing that, it would be better to use this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The page will be preserved perfectly when using the archival tool. Example: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyway, IO looked through the thread the appears to be the AMA we're all talking about and couldn't find the exchange detailed, so it seems I was too late to archive it the proper way. Unfortunate but it happens.

It was on a different thread using his old username randyColumbine i believe, he changed it for the AMA claiming he couldn't log into his old account, that he was just using to comment at milenialrebelette. I was able to access them a little bit ago, will see if I still can

Got it, I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ligeya

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:31 am

Bugg wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
thelmar wrote:

Anyway, IO looked through the thread the appears to be the AMA we're all talking about and couldn't find the exchange detailed, so it seems I was too late to archive it the proper way. Unfortunate but it happens.

It was on a different thread using his old username randyColumbine i believe, he changed it for the AMA claiming he couldn't log into his old account, that he was just using to comment at milenialrebelette. I was able to access them a little bit ago, will see if I still can

Is it possible he used another account so people who wanted to check his history after AMA couldn't see his rude answers to milenialrebelette? I know he was active on many boards, on Amazon, etc, and now he acts like reddit is "Oh so difficult"?
What a sad, stubborn, humourless man.

Screamingophelia and milennialrebelette like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 12:13 pm

Bugg wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
thelmar wrote:

For posterity's sake I also archived what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said:https://archive.is/mdfDO

Either way I'm glad I've taught this to others now because it's an incredibly useful way to make sure information doesn't get scrubbed forever.

milennialrebelette and Bugg like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 3:21 pm

Bugg wrote:
I know a lot of people are on the fence about Randy Brown, whether he is an actual 'victim' or inserted himself into everything for attention

BUT my question is, what do we have BECAUSE of Randy brown? What evidence do we have solely because of him? Besides anecdotal evidence of Dylon and his family?
He's given the world a narcissitic, lying pedophile son that attended Columbine when Eric and Dylan did. That's about it.
Back to top Go down
NoThanks

NoThanks

Contribution Points : 44265
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 5:16 pm

Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:

He's given the world a narcissitic, lying pedophile son that attended Columbine when Eric and Dylan did. That's about it.
Brooks is a pedo, haha? I saw something about him talking to an underage girl but it has seemingly been deleted.
Back to top Go down
R3BD0M1N3

R3BD0M1N3

Contribution Points : 35155

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 5:19 pm

Don't know if someone has brought this up already but it seems as if Randy is taking questions on the Columbine subreddit.. eek

Back to top Go down
R3BD0M1N3

R3BD0M1N3

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 5:22 pm

NoThanks wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:

Brooks is a pedo, haha? I saw something about him talking to an underage girl but it has seemingly been deleted.

Just take a look here.. I would paste the link but it gets censored for some reason.. anyways.. take a look at The Tumblr username has been censored & search The Brooks Files.. pretty weird

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 8:19 pm

NoThanks wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:

He sent pictures of his penis to a 14 year old girl. I've seen the evidence.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 8:47 pm

R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
NoThanks wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:

Just take a look here.. I would paste the link but it gets censored for some reason.. anyways.. take a look at The Tumblr username has been censored & search The Brooks Files.. pretty weird

I believe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has first hand experience with Brooks cozying up with teen girls interested in Columbine, playing up all about his BFF Dylan, for the purpose of sequel favors since he tried it with one of her friends. If I remember right it wasn't long after the shooting, but he's kept up the same thing for decades with him getting older and the girls staying the same age, if anything some younger teens that before.

It was pretty well documented a few years back when he had a fling on Tumblr, the form of media you'd choose if you were trying to find the highest number of teenagers, especially teen girls, in any given community. There were NSFW pictures that he sent, screenshots, etc.

Just as a disclaimer, now that people are starting to see how awful my former neighbors can be towards me and my family, Brooks has never been formally charged or found guilty in a court of law. He is legally innocent until proven guilty. Any crimes mentioned above are all alleged.... Any characters and events in this show --even those based on real people-- are entirely fictional. All celebrity voices are impersonated ... poorly. The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone

Hopefully that covers it all. Sorry, I couldn't resist the last part, seeing as both disclaimers are ridiculous in response to even more ridiculous, pupule people.

Screamingophelia and R3BD0M1N3 like this post

Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 8:55 pm

R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
Don't know if someone has brought this up already but it seems as if Randy is taking questions on the Columbine subreddit.. eek

Of course he is! Everyone knows Randy Brown is by far the most central character in the entire story Columbine and in all the events leading up to, during and after the shooting. If he were principal, it would have never happened. If he were the JeffCo sherif, it never would have happened. If he were in the library that day he would have stopped everything and saved everyone. Who cares about the two teenagers who actually decided to kill their classmates?? Who cares about the teenagers brutally slaughtered before they'd even had a chance to start their lives?? Who cares about the people who were shot and left for dead and have lived longer in agony, with trauma and some unable to walk, far more years than not? Psshh.

Randy Brown is the most important, famous hero here folks, the stable genius of Columbine. All that fame and media attention... but at least he isn't a spoiled brat with a big head like those no body teenagers who were maimed and almost murdered just for being at school :coughLance:. They don't deserve all the hype and they obviously couldn't handle it. Unlike Randy that is.

R3BD0M1N3 and Chet like this post

Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:22 am

Actually Randy Brown probably would've been a better principal. He never would've let the bullying happen in the first place.

QuestionMark and Chet dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Ligeya

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:23 am

bradt93 wrote:
Actually Randy Brown probably would've been a better principal. He never would've let the bullying happen in the first place.

He acts like a bully on reddit right now.

QuestionMark, milennialrebelette, Luci and Chet like this post

Back to top Go down
R3BD0M1N3

R3BD0M1N3

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:35 am

Ivan wrote:
NoThanks wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:

Can I get some of that evidence? Without the distasteful nude photos, of course..
Back to top Go down
R3BD0M1N3

R3BD0M1N3

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:40 am

R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
NoThanks wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:

Just take a look here.. I would paste the link but it gets censored for some reason.. anyways.. take a look at The Tumblr username has been censored  & search The Brooks Files.. pretty weird

I believe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has first hand experience with Brooks cozying up with teen girls interested in Columbine, playing up all about his BFF Dylan, for the purpose of sequel favors since he tried it with one of her friends. If I remember right it wasn't long after the shooting, but he's kept up the same thing for decades with him getting older and the girls staying the same age, if anything some younger teens that before.

It was pretty well documented a few years back when he had a fling on Tumblr, the form of media you'd choose if you were trying to find the highest number of teenagers, especially teen girls, in any given community. There were NSFW pictures that he sent, screenshots, etc.

Just as a disclaimer, now that people are starting to see how awful my former neighbors can be towards me and my family, Brooks has never been formally charged or found guilty in a court of law. He is legally innocent until proven guilty. Any crimes mentioned above are all alleged....  Any characters and events in this show --even those based on real people-- are entirely fictional. All celebrity voices are impersonated ... poorly. The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone

Hopefully that covers it all. Sorry, I couldn't resist the last part, seeing as both disclaimers are ridiculous in response to even more ridiculous, pupule people.

Thats so disgusting.. I had so much respect for Brooks considering that he seemed like someone you could trust.. same with Randy & Judy.. but as I keep finding these things out I've come to think that Judy is just a bitch.. Randy is a crazy old white guy pushing 80 and Brooks is just downright perverted freak.. yikes.. what the hell did they put in the water in Littleton??

Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:44 am

bradt93 wrote:

Hun, I know you were bullied in high school. It must have impacted you greatly based on your continued vehemence over anything regarding bullying. I can't even imagine to understand. At one of my high schools, I was used as a "dumb" jock piece of arm candy, by a group of very smart, but also popular guys. I got a 36 out of 36 on my reading and writing ACT, I wqs in honor classes. But I was a "dumb whore" who was athletic and had one long term boyfriend. Our student body president, a dorky guy chosen by the teachers outnof active StuGo members dumped me when I caught him hanging out with the uber Christian girl younger than me having lied about doing something else to bail on me. I still loved him and he used me for sex, but when I asked him to use protection he refused, got me pregnant and told me if I told anyone he would lie because he crefused to lose his virginity to a skank like me". He did tell the super preppy special Christian girl who chose a pro life topic for her Gov class presentation, where we shared a class and stood in front of my desk laughing at stupid irresponsible lushed who are murderers because they can't keep their legs closed. It was awful.

It still effects me to this day. I've learned that bullying often isn't "preppy jocks" vs. "goth loners". Adults can bully children. That's what Randy and Judy have done to me directly since I was a teenager. Rocky Hoffschnider and his gang were horrible, awful people. They bullied many people, not just Eric and Dylan. Eric and Dylan also bullied other kids. They thought they were smarter than wveryone and if you didn't like their music or movies etc. you were just a moron who wasn't worth the air you breathed.

Bullying is wrong. But the way you experienced it doesn't mean that's how it is everywhere. It happens in different forms even in the same school. Yesterday alone Randy Brown called me, a girl 40 years younger than him, "dumb, stupid, pathetic, needs a life, complete invalid..." He called Lance Kirklin, in his book, a big headed spoiled brat, for receiving media attention. He called a child who had been shot in the head, his face dexomated, left to die, names for getting media attention, less media attention than Randy himself got.

If you want to keep believing Eric and Dylan were poor innocent angels who were bullied by the big bad jocks while every single teacher stood and watched while Mr. D orchestrated it alll.... fine. But that is NOT the truth.

Mr. D admits he was naive. Kids always showed their best in front of him. Before the shooting he attended plays and debates and other non athletic activities. He admits he made the mistake truly believing if kids didn't seak him out, they were fine.

He has made it his life mission to learn from this, despite never being malintentioned, he did everything he could to stand up for everyone at Columbine, to give harsh consequences for even minor bullying, for making things better.

Randy on the other hand called my mom a "wog loving whore" for marrying my non white father. I was a "delinquent redskin" for the color of my skin... I could keep going with every single nasty, petty, unacceptable thing Randy, Judy and Brooks have said to just me, my mom and my sister alone. They're all misogynistic, racist and patronizing. He truly believes he is smarter, better and more worthy than others.

I know bullying has hurt you. Please don't let someone use what happened to you to mislead you, to support a man whose bullying has been validatrd time and time again. Mr. D has done so much more to advoxate for rhose who are different, those who don't fit in, those who are hurt in the Columbine community in one day than Randy Browm has done in his life.

If you truly hate bullying than you wouldn't worship Randy, the ultimate bully.

Jenn, Screamingophelia, QuestionMark and Chet like this post

Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 12:52 am

*If you won't believe me about Mr. D, that's one thing. However to put Randy on a pedestal is completely different and wrong, regardless of if you hate Mr D. Randy is a bully, so are Judy and Brooks. There's countless first person accounts of this. Don't think it's an either or. Continue to dislike Mr. D because he was associated with athletes, but if you don't like bullying, you can't like Randy.

Jenn, Screamingophelia, QuestionMark, R3BD0M1N3 and Chet like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 2:28 am

R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
Ivan wrote:
NoThanks wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:

Can I get some of that evidence? Without the distasteful nude photos, of course..
That was most the evidence. You could see his face in the pictures. I didn't keep a record of them but I can confirm that it happened as can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 7:46 am

R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
NoThanks wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:

Just take a look here.. I would paste the link but it gets censored for some reason.. anyways.. take a look at The Tumblr username has been censored  & search The Brooks Files.. pretty weird

Just as a disclaimer, now that people are starting to see how awful my former neighbors can be towards me and my family, Brooks has never been formally charged or found guilty in a court of law. He is legally innocent until proven guilty. Any crimes mentioned above are all alleged....  Any characters and events in this show --even those based on real people-- are entirely fictional. All celebrity voices are impersonated ... poorly. The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone

I do! It was early 2000 and it's when Brooks was

I spoke to him once way back when, but I was too embarrassed to ask him about the shooting etc.. so we talked about theatre and going to NY, he was macking on my friend a LOT and yes he portrayed himself as being BFF with Dylan and played up his "my friends died, let's make out"

milennialrebelette and R3BD0M1N3 like this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 7:54 am

bradt93 wrote:

Hun, I know you were bullied in high school. It must have impacted you greatly based on your continued vehemence over anything regarding bullying. I can't even imagine to understand. At one of my high schools, I was used as a "dumb" jock piece of arm candy, by a group of very smart, but also popular guys. I got a 36 out of 36 on my reading and writing ACT, I wqs in honor classes. But I was a "dumb whore" who was athletic and had one long term boyfriend. Our student body president, a dorky guy chosen by the teachers outnof active StuGo members dumped me when I caught him hanging out with the uber Christian girl younger than me having lied about doing something else to bail on me. I still loved him and he used me for sex, but when I asked him to use protection  he refused, got me pregnant and told me if I told anyone he would lie because he crefused to lose his virginity to a skank like me". He did tell the super preppy special Christian girl who chose a pro life topic for her Gov class presentation, where we shared a class and stood in front of my desk laughing at stupid irresponsible lushed who are murderers because they can't keep their legs closed. It was awful.

It still effects me to this day. I've learned that bullying often isn't "preppy jocks" vs. "goth loners". Adults can bully children. That's what Randy and Judy have done to me directly since I was a teenager. Rocky Hoffschnider and his gang were horrible, awful people. They bullied many people, not just Eric and Dylan. Eric and Dylan also bullied other kids. They thought they were smarter than wveryone and if you didn't like their music or movies etc. you were just a moron who wasn't worth the air you breathed.

Bullying is wrong. But the way you experienced it doesn't mean that's how it is everywhere. It happens in different forms even in the same school. Yesterday alone Randy Brown called me, a girl 40 years younger than him, "dumb, stupid, pathetic, needs a life, complete invalid..." He called Lance Kirklin, in his book, a big headed spoiled brat, for receiving media attention. He called a child who had been shot in the head, his face dexomated, left to die, names for getting media attention, less media attention than Randy himself got.

If you want to keep believing Eric and Dylan were poor innocent angels who were bullied by the big bad jocks while every single teacher stood and watched while Mr. D orchestrated it alll.... fine. But that is NOT the truth.

Mr. D admits he was naive. Kids always showed their best in front of him. Before the shooting he attended plays and debates and other non athletic activities. He admits he made the mistake truly believing if kids didn't seak him out, they were fine.

He has made it his life mission to learn from this, despite never being malintentioned, he did everything he could to stand up for everyone at Columbine, to give harsh consequences for even minor bullying, for making things better.

Randy on the other hand called my mom a "wog loving whore" for marrying my non white father. I was a "delinquent redskin" for the color of my skin... I could keep going with every single nasty, petty, unacceptable thing Randy, Judy and Brooks have said to just me, my mom and my sister alone. They're all misogynistic, racist and patronizing. He truly believes he is smarter, better and more worthy than others.

I know bullying has hurt you. Please don't let someone use what happened to you to mislead you, to support a man whose bullying has been validatrd time and time again. Mr. D has done so much more to advoxate for rhose who are different, those who don't fit in, those who are hurt in the Columbine community in one day than Randy Browm has done in his life.

My friend was VERY popular in HS, athlete etc and she made sure to tell me up front that her and her friends hated Rocky too! He was awful and I do sometimes wonder if the bullying was so bad that when they left, there was probably still bullying but if felt a lot less severe? Like if you break a bone and your pain goes from a 10 to a 5, it's going to feel SO much better even though the pain is still there.

I agree with adults bullying, it is really true and shocked me when I got older.. I always assumed that when you reached a certain age you snapped out of it. I don't know the whole story but people also bullied Valeen because of the Cassie story. AFAIK, she had to leave town.. and I'm sure she's kicking ass now of course, but that's horrible. You have a traumatized 18 year old, one of her best friends died next to her and people try to refute her story etc.. cruel.

Back to top Go down
Babydoll

Babydoll

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2020 7:58 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
NoThanks wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:

I spoke to him once way back when, but I was too embarrassed to ask him about the shooting etc.. so we talked about theatre and going to NY, he was macking on my friend a LOT and yes he portrayed himself as being BFF with Dylan and played up his "my friends died, let's make out"

Lmfao that's so disgusting to think.

Screamingophelia and R3BD0M1N3 like this post

Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 9:47 pm

I just wanted to thank all the amazing people in this forum. I wasn't trying to cause drama on Reddit with Randy, but it was really great to have support over here. After dealing with his family's BS in person for decades, it really meant a lot to finally have people on my side, making sure I wasn't being gasket.

This forum has some amazing people and I'm so glad to have had a chance to meet people here and least talk with others. It's great to see a group of intelligent people interested in facts and not jumping on any of the personality cults that have popped up post Columbine.

I know it's a little cheesy but thank you again guys!!

Jenn, Screamingophelia, Babydoll and Ligeya like this post

Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 10:18 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
bradt93 wrote:

Hun, I know you were bullied in high school. It must have impacted you greatly based on your continued vehemence over anything regarding bullying. I can't even imagine to understand. At one of my high schools, I was used as a "dumb" jock piece of arm candy, by a group of very smart, but also popular guys. I got a 36 out of 36 on my reading and writing ACT, I wqs in honor classes. But I was a "dumb whore" who was athletic and had one long term boyfriend. Our student body president, a dorky guy chosen by the teachers outnof active StuGo members dumped me when I caught him hanging out with the uber Christian girl younger than me having lied about doing something else to bail on me. I still loved him and he used me for sex, but when I asked him to use protection  he refused, got me pregnant and told me if I told anyone he would lie because he crefused to lose his virginity to a skank like me". He did tell the super preppy special Christian girl who chose a pro life topic for her Gov class presentation, where we shared a class and stood in front of my desk laughing at stupid irresponsible lushed who are murderers because they can't keep their legs closed. It was awful.

My friend was VERY popular in HS, athlete etc and she made sure to tell me up front that her and her friends hated Rocky too! He was awful and I do sometimes wonder if the bullying was so bad that when they left, there was probably still bullying but if felt a lot less severe? Like if you break a bone and your pain goes from a 10 to a 5, it's going to feel SO much better even though the pain is still there.  

I agree with adults bullying, it is really true and shocked me when I got older.. I always assumed that when you reached a certain age you snapped out of it. I don't know the whole story but people also bullied Valeen because of the Cassie story. AFAIK, she had to leave town.. and I'm sure she's kicking ass now of course, but that's horrible. You have a traumatized 18 year old,  one of her best friends died next to her and people try to refute her story etc.. cruel.

Did your friend ever hear of Evan Todd, another piece of trash.

QuestionMark dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 11:31 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
bradt93 wrote:

I agree with adults bullying, it is really true and shocked me when I got older.. I always assumed that when you reached a certain age you snapped out of it. I don't know the whole story but people also bullied Valeen because of the Cassie story. AFAIK, she had to leave town.. and I'm sure she's kicking ass now of course, but that's horrible. You have a traumatized 18 year old,  one of her best friends died next to her and people try to refute her story etc.. cruel.

Did your friend ever hear of Evan Todd, another piece of trash.

My sister did not like him. He tried to hit on her and was a creep. He was younger than my sister. He did bully by brother a bit who was a freshman in 1999. Its part of why he quit wrestling and focused on a smaller group of friends who were into computers and stuff.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 11:34 pm

Babydoll wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
R3BD0M1N3 wrote:
NoThanks wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bugg wrote:

Lmfao that's so disgusting to think.

That's probably the most benign thing he did. I would recommend probably wanting to avoid his "Tumblr era" swapping pics with girls one half to a third of his age.

Screamingophelia likes this post

Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 12:33 am

Babydoll wrote:

Thank you for all your great responses! Its my pleasure to tell me and my sister's stories, it's very healing.

If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Hope you, your friends and your family are all staying well and safe with everything going on these days.

Babydoll likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did Randy Brown DO?   What did Randy Brown DO? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did Randy Brown DO?
Page 1 of 1