Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Brown Book

Go down 
+15
spidEr
jada887
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
Love
Fatheroftwo
lasttrain
Tuga
Gonz
Draw_It_White
Rose The Hat
Lavitax
sororityalpha
macks_ant86
myshame
asloversgo
19 posters
AuthorMessage
asloversgo

Contribution Points : 75683
Forum Reputation : 0

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 5:11 pm

Hey guys,

I am helping Randy Brown with a book that should be out next year. My job is to find ques for the FAQ page at the end of the book. What do you want to know? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 74994

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 6:21 pm

To Randy:

Do you think Dylan would have done any acts of violence without the influence of Eric?
Back to top Go down

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 8:10 pm

To Randy:

1. Around what time did he notice ( if he ever noticed) a change in both Eric and Dylan's personalities/demeanor ?

2. Can he describe in detail how one ( of the many) vandalisms unfolded regarding his house? (ex: when the garage door/window got paintballed / bushes set on fire / firecrackers set near his home).

3. Can he give us his opinion on how both boys were perceived in the neighbourhood /by Brooks / friends he might've known of the 2?

4. Were there any other "tactics" used by the police (especially John Stone) to destroy their credibility that weren't mentioned in Brooks's book?

5. He mentions that bullying contributed to creating the tragedy , thus , the children in that school and from the community contributed to this in a way. Does he believe the parents of these bullies also play a role in all of this and does he believe that fighting against such people was nigh impossible at that time ? (expl: Brooks mentions in his book that reporting these incidents would bring no results because some people were afraid to lose their jobs, while some parents held influential positions that left these bullies untouchable).

6. Does Randy have any knowledge about TCM or the circles Brooks was in (ex: punk crowd in Columbine) and how these kids were perceived and treated in public and school?

7. Did he ever meet or know Kathy Harris well and if he did, can he offer details about how she treated Eric - especially during the times he was caught for his vandalisms (especially the van incident)?

Thank you!

Ill think of more questions. In the meantime , if I screwed any details up in the questions, please let me know guys!
Back to top Go down
asloversgo

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 11:39 pm

THANK YOU!! These are perfect!
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 64896

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 5:23 am

After Brooks was told by Dylan that Eric had wrote about wanting to kill Brooks on his website, how did you come to know about it? Did Brooks hide this detail from you, and if so why do you think that was? Also, who suggested reporting it to the police, Brooks or you? 

From your perspective, did you ever notice a change in Eric and if so, can you describe the change you noticed?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124084
Forum Reputation : 1001

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 12:00 pm

Questions for the Browns:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Have you or Brooks heard Patti's entire 911 call? If yes, how were you able to do so? Do you have a complete copy of Patti's 911 call? If yes, will you ever share it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - When you and Judy watched the Basement Tapes, was Brooks with you too? How long were the tapes when you watched them? Have you seen the entire 3 hours? Do you have a copy of some or all of the Basement Tapes? If yes, will you ever share it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Can you tell us, in detail, what you heard/saw in the Basement Tapes please?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Are you aware that there is evidence that you may have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] listed above?
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:00 pm

I thought of some more questions, these topics needn't be included in only the FAQ, the book as a whole would be fine. Smile

- Have you been in touch with the Harris' since April 20th 1999 and if so, what was said? 

- You once said on film that the police/swat team heard the children being murdered in the library but chose not to intervene (or something to that effect). Could you elaborate on this detail? Were the police/swat team in close proximity to the library i.e. in the same building, or were they able to hear whilst outside the school?
Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 74994

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 1:43 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:
I thought of some more questions, these topics needn't be included in only the FAQ, the book as a whole would be fine. Smile

- Have you been in touch with the Harris' since April 20th 1999 and if so, what was said? 

- You once said on film that the police/swat team heard the children being murdered in the library but chose not to intervene (or something to that effect). Could you elaborate on this detail? Were the police/swat team in close proximity to the library i.e. in the same building, or were they able to hear whilst outside the school?

My understanding is that the SWAT only entered the building two minutes before the killers killed themselves. I guess he means that the door was open.
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:22 pm

myshame wrote:
macks_ant86 wrote:

My understanding is that the SWAT only entered the building two minutes before the killers killed themselves. I guess he means that the door was open.

I see, but regardless of where they were my point is that according to Randy they heard people being killed and did nothing.

Last edited by macks_ant86 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:31 pm

To Randy:

In your opinion, why was no-one in JeffCo police department held to account for their handling of the events at Columbine High before, during and after the massacre?

On Eric Harris' psych evaluation, after beginning taking the medication he was prescribed, he ticked the boxes saying he was feeling both suicidal and homicidal..... why was this never followed up?
Back to top Go down
Lavitax

Contribution Points : 65048

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Who do you think the "concerned citizen" was?   Brooks and Aaron recognized their own handwriting of Eric's url on the scrap of paper which was stuck in a Jeffco file dated April '97. However, both boys denied tipping off an officer at Southwest Plaza mall as "a concerned citizen" with the scrap of paper and website printouts.  Instead, Brooks claimed that Dylan gave him Eric's website url in March '98 and he informed you and Judy.   If Brooks knew about Eric's nasty website content in April '97 since it was written by his own hand than why would Brooks claim that Dylan tipped him off about Eric's website one year later?
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

Contribution Points : 65573

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 7:26 pm

Why didn't the Browns confront their old friends, the Klebold family, after the Browns discovered Eric's threats against Brooks? I know they say that they assumed that Eric and Dylan's arrests around that time were related to their own allegations against Eric, being unaware of the theft charge instead, but I don't buy it. Mrs. Klebold was completely surprised when Mrs. Brown showed up on her doorstep the day of the shooting. If Brooks mom felt comfortable enough to 'help' the Klebolds in the aftermath of the shooting (because of a long absence of friendship between the boys and their parents), why the hell didn't she speak up and alert the Klebolds about Dylan's association with someone who was making death threats against their own son Brooks?

Last edited by Rose The Hat on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to clarify the long term nature of the relationship)
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 10:56 pm

Are you, Judy, or Brooks still in contact with Wayne and Kathy Harris, considering they live not too far from their former house on South Reed Street?

question answered already by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by sororityalpha on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98043
Forum Reputation : 154

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 1:47 am

I for one am delighted this book might be coming out. I don't imagine John Stone or anyone else who worked for Jeffco at the time is though.

I expect this book will give us a lot more revelations, way more than Sue's did. You can see the hatred coming off the screen when you talk with Randy about what happened.
Back to top Go down
asloversgo

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 11:11 am

He doesn't talk to Eric or Dylan's family. These questions are really good!
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 1:26 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Are you, Judy, or Brooks still in contact with Wayne and Kathy Harris, considering they live not too far from their former house on South Reed Street?

question answered already by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was more interested if they made contact in the aftermath of the massacre, still I for one would like that answered in the book. Do you mean this has been answered on the forum?
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 85015
Forum Reputation : 50

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 2:45 pm

Great news, I’ve always wondered why he hadn’t written a book on Columbine yet. How many years has he been working on it? Does he has a book deal yet, still looking or is it going to be self-published?

Draw_It_White wrote:
I for one am delighted this book might be coming out. I don't imagine John Stone or anyone else who worked for Jeffco at the time is though.

I expect this book will give us a lot more revelations, way more than Sue's did. You can see the hatred coming off the screen when you talk with Randy about what happened.

I’m hyped about this too. If it’s done well it could be the closest thing to a “definite Columbine book” we could ever have since Randy was part of the Columbine Records Review Task Force and had access to a lot of the “secret documents”, plus he listened to the 911 call and saw the basement tapes. He also has a good relationship with Brian Rohrbough, who said he has around 40 pages of notes on the basement tapes, so if they work together they could give us a really good account on them. He also liked Kass’ book and Prendergast's articles, so if they help him somehow it could be really good.

Hope he writes in detail about everything, Sue’s book was too vague in a lot of things that I think she could have developed more. Dylan’s funeral chapter or the one about her visit to Columbine after the shooting come to my mind.

Lavitax wrote:
Who do you think the "concerned citizen" was?   Brooks and Aaron recognized their own handwriting of Eric's url on the scrap of paper which was stuck in a Jeffco file dated April '97. However, both boys denied tipping off an officer at Southwest Plaza mall as "a concerned citizen" with the scrap of paper and website printouts.  Instead, Brooks claimed that Dylan gave him Eric's website url in March '98 and he informed you and Judy.   If Brooks knew about Eric's nasty website content in April '97 since it was written by his own hand than why would Brooks claim that Dylan tipped him off about Eric's website one year later?

Yes, I’ve always found this so weird. Why wouldn’t Brooks/Aaron say they told police about Eric’s web pages back in 1997 since it would make the police look even worse? Or why would Jeffco fabricate this kind of report? Just to discredit the Browns?

sororityalpha wrote:

Why would the Browns be in contact with the Harrises? They didn’t have any kind of relationship with them prior to Columbine and after the broken windshield and web pages threats incidents and the shooting itself I don’t see how they would want to have any kind of contact.

I would like to know how was the relationship between the Browns and the Klebolds the first years after Columbine, if it existed. We know Judy was at Klebold’s on the 20th and they later went to Dylan’s funeral, but that’s all.

Also what are his thoughts on the fact that the Harrises banned him from getting inside their S Reed Street house when it was for sale back in 2004, why does he think they did that?
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 85015
Forum Reputation : 50

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 2:48 pm

macks_ant86 wrote:

Officers Paul Smoker and Scott Taborksy were in the grassy knoll close to the library emergency door, which was propped open 1/3 for ventilation purposes. That door is at the end of a short corridor that goes to the northwest side of the library.

Both Smoker and Taborsky got there by the same car while the killings were taking place since they heard the gunshots and saw the library windows getting shattered. Steven and Kyle have already been shot, but if they had entered through that emergency door, maybe they could have saved the others or at least confront Eric and Dylan.

Instead they stood by the car until the library survivors got to run away through that same exit door and went hidding behind the car while waiting to be evacuated. Taborsky car position was probably the same as the one in the picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 3:13 pm

Wayne & Kathy Harris live not too far from their former South Reed Street house.

Maybe Randy, Judy, or Brooks were in contact or talked with them sometime.

Thank you for the answer [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by sororityalpha on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98043
Forum Reputation : 154

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 3:22 pm

I get the impression that he's been working towards it for a while.

He mentioned that writing about Columbine is "depressing". Of course he could be making a general assumption given the topic, or perhaps he's written small articles for other works which he found those tough to do - but I take it he's been writing it a while, or certainly taking notes from the things he's learnt over the years to work towards an eventual book release.
Back to top Go down
asloversgo

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 5:24 pm

I will submit all of your questions. So far he says self published. He didn't have any contact with the harris family but did with sue and tom for a few years after, they would go hiking and talk about it.
Back to top Go down

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 6:50 pm

Now I got a good question for Randy : Did this incident give him an entirely new perspective on life and people? (how people and life in general go from normal/mundane to complete chaos spontaneously). Has it shaken any core beliefs in him and/or made him into a completely different person or is everything still the same, maybe with some small changes regarding certain things in life?
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64467

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 9:40 pm

Will there be something about meeting families of the victims? Brooks had a chapter on that in his book but only covered some of it like Rachel's funeral, and meeting the Rohrbough and Fleming families. He mentioned emailing Tom Mauser and Mauser not replying at the time, but both Brooks and Tom did a joint and poignant interview for CBS after the Virginia Tech Massacre. Brooks also mentioned this in his 2011 Reddit AMA ''And I've spent so much time with the victims families I feel like I know those kids in ways I would never have thought.'' I hope the families are doing well and good luck to Mr Brown with his book!
Back to top Go down
Lavitax

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 9:54 pm

Does Randy plan to share any 'new' photos say Brooks and Dylan hanging out in the homestead or collaborating on Frankenstein or writing screenplays? Any of Brooks, Eric and Dylan?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 11:19 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
answered by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] below

asloversgo wrote:
He doesn't talk to Eric or Dylan's family. These questions are really good!

sororityalpha wrote:
Wayne & Kathy Harris live not too far from their former South Reed Street house.

Maybe Randy, Judy, or Brooks were in contact or talked with them sometime.

Thank you for the answer [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

asloversgo wrote:
I will submit all of your questions. So far he says self published. He didn't have any contact with the harris family but did with sue and tom for a few years after, they would go hiking and talk about it.

Thank you for your reply.

I would really like to hear what the answers are to these questions below please:

sororityalpha wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Have you or Brooks heard Patti's entire 911 call? If yes, how were you able to do so? Do you have a complete copy of Patti's 911 call? If yes, will you ever share it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - When you and Judy watched the Basement Tapes, was Brooks with you too? How long were the tapes when you watched them? Have you seen the entire 3 hours? Do you have a copy of some or all of the Basement Tapes? If yes, will you ever share it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Can you tell us, in detail, what you heard/saw in the Basement Tapes please?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Are you aware that there is evidence that you may have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] listed above?
Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102213
Forum Reputation : 74

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 10:27 am

1) Does Randy think there is any other video evidence from school security cameras that is unreleased, for example from the security camera that was supposed to film the school offices?
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83288

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 10:32 pm

dream come true.. if I could hear the thoughts from one source on the topic of 4/20.. A-Z, it would be Randy Brown.

Make it happen Randy, can't wait to til the book comes out. TIA.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 10:58 pm

lasttrain wrote:
1) Does Randy think there is any other video evidence from school security cameras that is unreleased, for example from the security camera that was supposed to film the school offices?

Are you referring to this?

Quote :
On April 20, 1999 there were four surveillance cameras on the outside portion of Columbine High School. The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office collected seven tapes (Evidence items 2468 and 2469) from these cameras on April 21, 1999. These seven tapes are daily surveillance tapes of after hour activities in the days prior to April 20, 1999. The cameras are timed to record every day between 3:00 PM and 5:00 AM the next day. They show the exterior of the library, the exterior of the south entrance and patio, and the exterior of the east entrance. These four views are recorded on a quad recorder that shows the quad (four) images and then cycles through each image, returning to the quad and continuing through the cycle. The videotapes were removed by a law enforcement officer who indicated that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold are not shown on these video tapes.

Back to top Go down
Love

Love

Contribution Points : 67666
Forum Reputation : 38

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 2:54 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
lasttrain wrote:

Are you referring to this?

Quote :
On April 20, 1999 there were four surveillance cameras on the outside portion of Columbine High School. The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office collected seven tapes (Evidence items 2468 and 2469) from these cameras on April 21, 1999. These seven tapes are daily surveillance tapes of after hour activities in the days prior to April 20, 1999. The cameras are timed to record every day between 3:00 PM and 5:00 AM the next day. They show the exterior of the library, the exterior of the south entrance and patio, and the exterior of the east entrance. These four views are recorded on a quad recorder that shows the quad (four) images and then cycles through each image, returning to the quad and continuing through the cycle. The videotapes were removed by a law enforcement officer who indicated that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold are not shown on these video tapes.

What do you think about cameras in the library? They really did not work that day?

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 5:59 pm

There were NO cameras in the Library.
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

Contribution Points : 67666
Forum Reputation : 38

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 2:37 am

In the video where Dylan is interviewed in the library. Isn't that a camera in the background near a wall clock?

macks_ant86

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 6:46 am

Love wrote:
In the video where Dylan is interviewed in the library. Isn't that a camera in the background near a wall clock?

Or a fire alarm? Not a positive ID IMO, although it looks to be pointing out of the wall. 
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 12:40 pm

Definitely not a camera.

It could be an emergency backup power light, fire alarm, etc.

From the Final Report, Fire Alarm Strobe/Horn:

Back to top Go down
Lavitax

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 9:57 pm

Can Randy verify if his wife actually "collaborated" with Beth Nimmo in her claim that Dylan had a crush on Rachel at one time?

Q – Didn’t Dylan have a crush on Rachel?
A – He actually did at one time. In fact, even Judy Brown collaborated that to me a few weeks ago when I met her at an anniversary dinner for Columbine. Dylan had had a crush on her. I don’t know where that went. Rachel had actually tried to be friends with Dylan, not in a boyfriend-girlfriend kind of deal. She was a kind person. When everything went wrong for Dylan, I guess he kind of turned on her. Rachel was known as a Christian at Columbine and there was a lot of hate about Christians and Jews. They fed their anger. They had to keep it at a level and to do that they fed it through books, games, movies, very violent sources. They kept up this mock bravery or toughness and they fed one another with it. They had to keep that anger at a certain level in order for them to seed the plan they did. I know when Rachel was performing one night at a variety show, her tape got garbled. It was Dylan in the sound booth. I was told that he was so anxious to get that right because she was performing a mime during the tape. I think it was kind of a love-hate thing. He hated her for her Christian point of view, but, at the same time he was drawn to her because she was a kind person.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ColumbineIsInterestingAF

Contribution Points : 65537
Forum Reputation : 25

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 4:19 pm

How do we know you actually know randy brown? Where is your proof?
Back to top Go down
asloversgo

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 9:52 am

Lavitax wrote:
Can Randy verify if his wife actually "collaborated" with Beth Nimmo in her claim that Dylan had a crush on Rachel at one time?

Q – Didn’t Dylan have a crush on Rachel?
A – He actually did at one time. In fact, even Judy Brown collaborated that to me a few weeks ago when I met her at an anniversary dinner for Columbine. Dylan had had a crush on her. I don’t know where that went. Rachel had actually tried to be friends with Dylan, not in a boyfriend-girlfriend kind of deal. She was a kind person. When everything went wrong for Dylan, I guess he kind of turned on her. Rachel was known as a Christian at Columbine and there was a lot of hate about Christians and Jews. They fed their anger. They had to keep it at a level and to do that they fed it through books, games, movies, very violent sources. They kept up this mock bravery or toughness and they fed one another with it. They had to keep that anger at a certain level in order for them to seed the plan they did. I know when Rachel was performing one night at a variety show, her tape got garbled. It was Dylan in the sound booth. I was told that he was so anxious to get that right because she was performing a mime during the tape. I think it was kind of a love-hate thing. He hated her for her Christian point of view, but, at the same time he was drawn to her because she was a kind person.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will include this, thank you
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887

Contribution Points : 75553
Forum Reputation : 175

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 9:02 pm

asloversgo wrote:
Hey guys,

I am helping Randy Brown with a book that should be out next year.

I thought Mr. Brown was done with Columbine, at least that's what he told several posters on Amazon. Is this for real?
Back to top Go down

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:08 am

Q: What does Randy Brown think of the footage of Dylan and Eric placing the propane bombs in the cafeteria? Did he spot it? Had he been made aware of this previously by JeffCo?

Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69601
Forum Reputation : 145

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:00 am

Love wrote:
There was never cameras in schools back in the 90's. I remember my school didn't install them until around 2004. The main one in the cafeteria, but not in every room. Now they are in every single classroom like big brother.

hvernon wrote:
Q: What does Randy Brown think of the footage of Dylan and Eric placing the propane bombs in the cafeteria? Did he spot it? Had he been made aware of this previously by JeffCo?

He said he looked at the footage and doesn't buy it. He said the bombs were too heavy for someone to casually carry it by themselves.
Back to top Go down
asloversgo

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 11:07 am

jada887 wrote:
asloversgo wrote:
Hey guys,

I am helping Randy Brown with a book that should be out next year.

I thought Mr. Brown was done with Columbine, at least that's what he told several posters on Amazon. Is this for real?

This is for real. He is self publishing and it will be as a download when it comes out.
Back to top Go down

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 1:34 pm

I hope he gets it published soon. I would love to have his perspective on everything, as he was there before, during and after Columbine. This would be another source of first hand information like Sue Klebold's and Brooks's book.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 82084
Forum Reputation : 475

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 4:07 am

My only question is, how do we know you aren't getting played by an internet troll pretending to be Randy? I mean that seriously. Did you meet with Randy in person yet to verify it's really him? I'm not trying to be confrontational, I really want to know.

I have reason to believe you've been played in the past, and am still in the process of confirming directly that certain things you've published did, in fact, come from the source claimed (not questioning YOU, but questioning that your source was really who they say they are).

So far it's not panning out as legit and looks like you got played. I'm skeptical of the veracity of the content of this post. I'm wondering if you're actually being played by a small group of people who notoriously troll the internet as the victims and deceive people so well, they've gotten really close to victims, enough to learn information that can be used online to trick people.

If you can share if you've met Randy in person, that'd be awesome. If not, I'll believe it when I see it thanks to the Columbine trolls I can't believe it yet.
Back to top Go down
Chicago Mindy

Contribution Points : 89746

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 11:44 am

Is this book still in the works?
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 56400
Forum Reputation : 83

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 4:45 pm

I saw a comment from randy on his YouTube channel from 3 weeks ago saying a book is in progress
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70348
Forum Reputation : 345

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2019 5:18 pm

spidEr wrote:
He said he looked at the footage and doesn't buy it. He said the bombs were too heavy for someone to casually carry it by themselves.

I mean fully filled propane tanks are kinda heavy but not that heavy + they were carrying them in duffel bags on their shoulder, which would make it easier.

Further wasn't Eric leaning to the side a bit? The footage is undoubtedly them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Randy Brown Book  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown Book    Randy Brown Book  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Brown Book
Page 1 of 1