Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Randy Brown

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193506
Forum Reputation : 1317

Interview with Randy Brown Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Randy Brown   Interview with Randy Brown Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 3:24 pm

For anyone that wants to watch and discuss! According to a comment I saw, it seems Randy says Sue's book is a lie and that he knows Dylan... I find that a tough pill to swallow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 34632
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Randy Brown   Interview with Randy Brown Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 3:43 pm

i still find it weird that he insists that eric killed dylan.
in his journal, dylan talks a lot about wanting to die, and the sort

it baffles me that randy insists, yet:
1. dylan's head was on top of eric's leg
2. some of eric's brain was on the table where the molotov was
3. dylan had the tec-9 in his hand

i dunno about that part, doesn't make much sense to me
and the part about him knowing dylan over sue's book is also baffling...
dylan was her son, she'd know him better than a friend's dad

Contribution Points : 42224
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Randy Brown   Interview with Randy Brown Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 10:34 pm

On reddit, he was asked about lies in Sue's book. Not just "everything in her book is a lie", not generalisations, but something specific. He refused to answer, as he said, out of respect. It's a weird way to show respect.
I am not planning to watch the interview, because i read his book and i don't believe he has anything interesting to say, to be honest.

Screamingophelia and cakeman like this post

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 79722
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Randy Brown   Interview with Randy Brown Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2020 11:33 pm

therivstur wrote:
i still find it weird that he insists that eric killed dylan.
in his journal, dylan talks a lot about wanting to die, and the sort

it baffles me that randy insists, yet:
1. dylan's head was on top of eric's leg
2. some of eric's brain was on the table where the molotov was
3. dylan had the tec-9 in his hand

i dunno about that part, doesn't make much sense to me
and the part about him knowing dylan over sue's book is also baffling...
dylan was her son, she'd know him better than a friend's dad

See also his weird idea about "killing cops" being added in there by JeffCo or something lol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also:

1) Yes, Dylans blood is anyway, it seemed to have bounced off.

2) Yeah but Eric blew his head off. Eric's brain was on the ceiling too. Means his got to the ceiling; doesn't mean it got there first.

3) He didn't actually. Randy's whole thing is that "Dylan had the gun in his right hand cant shoot yourself in the left temple with your right hand", and yeah, you can't, but the gun isn't in his right hand, and he was left handed.
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 42224
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Randy Brown   Interview with Randy Brown Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 11:42 am

According to comments, he is pushing more and more his theory of cops actually killing kids in the library. Which i find much more dangerous and disturbing. Theory of Eric killing Dylan is stupid and annoying, but they are both dead, so it can't hurt them (and a little fact of them being the mass killers). But cops who were there at the time are still alive and from what i understand, El Paso investigation proved that nobody in this school were harmed by police bullets. I am all for blaming Littleton police for weak reaction and for death of Dave Sanders, but this is too much.

Screamingophelia likes this post

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 79722
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Randy Brown   Interview with Randy Brown Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2020 10:59 am

Sad to see "ballistics" mean cops and not the perps. Assuming everything he says is correct about cops firing into the school, and how he finds that a queer response to a school shooting, I would surmise another explanation for some heightened stress among police: the bombs.

Funny that he includes the diversions being backpacks has them spooked about backpacks. That's an interesting fact and probably true. But more important to me seems the cafeteria bombs, which they would have been talking about the whole time in the library, hence on the phone call and to the witnesses both of which the cops had. Also the pipe bombs thrown into the cafeteria (probably to make the main bombs go off in the first place).  That's what took out some cafeteria windows.

The JeffCo/CNN CD itself says it wasn't the backpacks per se that spooked them about the diversions, but the motion detection. Hence doors as well as backpacks struck fear in them.

Can't stress enough how much I hate "talking about MLK and Gandhi more would stop this" Look boomer, they attacked the source of their oversocialization and you're saying the problem is they weren't oversocialized enough. A bigger shitty cafeteria mural wouldn't have helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Randy Brown   Interview with Randy Brown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Randy Brown
Page 1 of 1