Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a sad thought

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 122900
Forum Reputation : 40

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 10:21 am

Im gonna be honest, I feel really bad for Zachary Cruz

I mean he lost his adoptive mom and dad(the people he considered family), basically lost his brother and now has to hear if he is sentenced to death or not. Think about it, if Nikolas Cruz gets the death pently, he wont have any family members living. Its just a heartbreaking thought to think about. Idk, what do you think about this?
Back to top Go down
mrbaby56

mrbaby56

Contribution Points : 61320
Forum Reputation : 0

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 12:12 pm

Yeah, no one deserves to lose their entire family.
Back to top Go down

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 7:37 pm

It really is quite the sad site that so many don't even listen to his story, drowned out by politics, compared to most other mass murderers. Loneliness is the ultimate killer, yet so many people will just ignore it.

Last edited by Westygalery on Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 89206
Forum Reputation : 255

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 8:38 am

"everyone says we shouldn't of ostracized him, but you didn't know this kid we did"

Those words right there is why Cruz didn't feel accepted. People like her have no rom to judge anyone. I can't stand her, because she won't take responsibility in sort of her part in it.

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 8:42 am

As a matter of fact, I wrote on her twitter to tell her you're no angel and you bullied that kid since middle school.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 119628
Forum Reputation : 3191

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 11:21 am

bradt93 wrote:
As a matter of fact, I wrote on her twitter to tell her you're no angel and you bullied that kid since middle school.

You do know that the chances of her reading that are slim to none, right?

You also know she probably gets a thousand messages or Tweets a day saying the same thing, right?

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 11:23 am

"Ah yes, because they have traits undesirable to me, or obviously have internal strife that friendship could alleviate, BUT it causes symptoms not standard to my societal quota, I'm going to then isolate them to the point where they're already deteriorating will for life/loving others, is to the point of breaking, and then point my finger and go 'see!' as if I didn't directly feed into his 'reasons why'. Yea, a true mystery, guess I'm just the archangel of justice and not a root in the tree of problems. it'S JUST GUNS!!!1!!1" -This chick, Evan Todd, and what, every bully/"better than you" person?

Had to experience several of these in high school. My "friends" actually had a conversation during lunch, of going around the school and suggesting to people how they could be better/more likable, which included me and would do it very harshly towards me, I was obviously disgusted. As well remember having to cry in the bathroom alone when my uncle died, because they couldn't stop laughing and cutting me out of some dumb joke or conversation they had. One of my friends has apologized and didn't really understand why suddenly she'd want to isolate/lash out at me. I want to forgive, but just the fact people have that in them to begin with is something I'll NEVER. understand.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 11:35 am

I just don't understand why Cruz didn't turn her into the principal or told the school counselor if she was bullying him since middle school. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Of course we go by this "fallacy" we can't hit a girl, but if its self defense, why not? I'm not saying we should hit them, but men should be able to defend themselves by a notorious woman bully.

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 3:17 pm

I could write a novel on why he wouldn't, but short answer is, authority can be bullies/enablers of bullies too, just grown. Example: Ketchup incident from columbine, the teachers allegedly in the cafeteria during it? Just watched. Then, some suspicion of Dylan or Eric would pop up? Immediately investigated. I could go into examples and theories forever but *ahem* in general, adults can be shit if not shitter than kids, and either not do shit or add shit to the shit. *insert rainbows*. Also, getting gusto to talk about a threat to you is easier said than done, the process of it can easily go wrong in many ways, not to mention the aftermath is nerve wrecking. The bully isn't just gonna poof away after being confronted, so it could make things worse to tattle. They just will get sneakier. Or find other, maybe worse ways to hurt you. (Isolation, rumors, etc)

Fair. We should all be able to defend ourselves against anyone. And if they're gonna discriminate against him being a guy, so uh yknow he must be the trouble starter, then they'd most likely take her side if he ever fought back (either via turning her in or on his own way).
Back to top Go down

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 3:26 pm

I mean its pretty much "problems in schools/life 101" here, and is covered in a lotta movies about this stuff. Teachers/adults can very easily be part of the problem.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 8:01 am

Westygalery wrote:
I could write a novel on why he wouldn't, but short answer is, authority can be bullies/enablers of bullies too, just grown. Example: Ketchup incident from columbine, the teachers allegedly in the cafeteria during it? Just watched. Then, some suspicion of Dylan or Eric would pop up? Immediately investigated. I could go into examples and theories forever but *ahem* in general, adults can be shit if not shitter than kids, and either not do shit or add shit to the shit. *insert rainbows*. Also, getting gusto to talk about a threat to you is easier said than done, the process of it can easily go wrong in many ways, not to mention the aftermath is nerve wrecking. The bully isn't just gonna poof away after being confronted, so it could make things worse to tattle. They just will get sneakier. Or find other, maybe worse ways to hurt you. (Isolation, rumors, etc)

Fair. We should all be able to defend ourselves against anyone. And if they're gonna discriminate against him being a guy, so uh yknow he must be the trouble starter, then they'd most likely take her side if he ever fought back (either via turning her in or on his own way).
A lot of my bullying occured in the 8th grade, but in high school I made some friends. I would change things though back in 8th grade, I would've fought back and I don't know why I didn't. I think I was afraid of getting suspended or expelled. I shouldn't of benn subject to that harrassment either, so what were my options? At least kids today can post their harrassment by bullies on social media. We have a thing called an I-phone now that can record everything.
Back to top Go down

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 9:02 am

bradt93 wrote:
Westygalery wrote:

A lot of my bullying occured in the 8th grade, but in high school I made some friends. I would change things though back in 8th grade, I would've fought back and I don't know why I didn't. I think I was afraid of getting suspended or expelled. I shouldn't of benn subject to that harrassment either, so what were my options? At least kids today can post their harrassment by bullies on social media. We have a thing called an I-phone now that can record everything.

Eh in the moment it's alot harder to catch unless you want to record your whole life, not to mention no phone policies and stuff. That could make it a lot easier to convince authority, but they could still let time pass and brush it off, and again it's still that "bully wont just disappear" situation. (Also if it's verbal abuse they could convince them it was a joke, or see you filming and stop until it's put away). Hell yea self defense is great, but violence could end in suspension easily (in my school my friend got big trouble for just -threatening-), and that's both of ya taken down, but hey, worth it? ;) Then self defense through words usually just ends up ignored or laughed at, but it's still worth it. And you shouldn't have gotten harrassment, I'm sorry. I also like how you use the word harrassment too because it can be a blanket for all sorts of abuse, which can happen in a bajillion ways. Really sad.
Back to top Go down

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 9:11 am

I guess it's a sad life all around though, I got reminded of a story when you mentioned 8th grade. This kid said I had mono cause I always break out around my lips like crazy (STILL. FUK). I remember a few other comments, but not sure if they were him. He'd bully my friend Pete a bit if I remember, but I think they had somewhat of a friendship. He was considered trouble and yada yada, and then rumors flew about his home life and drugs.

Low and behold, December 2017 he killed himself. In this world (at least the US but in general) a lot of pain is a cycle passed down, everyone knew but no one did much except for his girlfriend and a few friends I think. He made it past high school, where he caused trouble, then had to deal with what he had was/had become/dealt with in his life, and well....I guess it all came to surface....
Back to top Go down
bradt93

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 9:23 am

Westygalery wrote:
I guess it's a sad life all around though, I got reminded of a story when you mentioned 8th grade. This kid said I had mono cause I always break out around my lips like crazy (STILL. FUK). I remember a few other comments, but not sure if they were him. He'd bully my friend Pete a bit if I remember, but I think they had somewhat of a friendship. He was considered trouble and yada yada, and then rumors flew about his home life and drugs.

Low and behold, December 2017 he killed himself. In this world (at least the US but in general) a lot of pain is a cycle passed down, everyone knew but no one did much except for his girlfriend and a few friends I think. He made it past high school, where he caused trouble, then had to deal with what he
for had was/had become/dealt with in his life, and well....I guess it all came to surface....
Well I hope his family gets some form of justice for his suicide.
Back to top Go down

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 10:33 am

bradt93 wrote:
Westygalery wrote:

Low and behold, December 2017 he killed himself. In this world (at least the US but in general) a lot of pain is a cycle passed down, everyone knew but no one did much except for his girlfriend and a few friends I think. He made it past high school, where he caused trouble, then had to deal with what he
for had was/had become/dealt with in his life, and well....I guess it all came to surface....
Well I hope his family gets some form of justice for his suicide.

Me too dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a sad thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a sad thought   a sad thought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a sad thought
Page 1 of 1