Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rik75




Posts : 504
Contribution Points : 99068
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 48
Location : Cornwall England

Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Empty
PostSubject: Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile?   Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:24 am

I have been watching a very poor version of the CCTV cafeteria footage ( with no time stamp ) and Dylan throws a bomb and turned to face the camera and appears to give a " thumbs up " and smile. Has anyone seen this or are my eyes deceiving me?
Back to top Go down
Moseley




Posts : 107
Contribution Points : 97907
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-30

Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile?   Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:28 am

I can't remember seeing it. Is it when he throws the molotov cocktail?
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq




Posts : 709
Contribution Points : 104387
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-03-17
Location : England

Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile?   Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:23 pm

rik75 wrote:
I have been watching a very poor version of the CCTV cafeteria footage ( with no time stamp ) and Dylan throws a bomb and turned to face the camera and appears to give a " thumbs up " and smile. Has anyone seen this or are my eyes deceiving me?
The part of the Cafeteria CCTV footage i think you are referring to occurs at around 11:45:39. I do see Dylan turn around and walk back towards the stairs but to me it looks like he may be adjusting something on his shirt with his left hand but it doesn't look like he looks at the camera, in fact i think he is looking slightly to his left. I can't see a thumbs up or a smile either.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile?   Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Link?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile?   Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:07 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
rik75 wrote:
I have been watching a very poor version of the CCTV cafeteria footage ( with no time stamp ) and Dylan throws a bomb and turned to face the camera and appears to give a " thumbs up " and smile. Has anyone seen this or are my eyes deceiving me?
The part of the Cafeteria CCTV footage i think you are referring to occurs at around 11:45:39. I do see Dylan turn around and walk back towards the stairs but to me it looks like he may be adjusting something on his shirt with his left hand but it doesn't look like he looks at the camera, in fact i think he is looking slightly to his left. I can't see a thumbs up or a smile either.
Looks like maybe he was adjusting the sling for his gun...


Last edited by gustopoet on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq




Posts : 709
Contribution Points : 104387
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-03-17
Location : England

Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile?   Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:09 pm

gustopoet wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:
rik75 wrote:
I have been watching a very poor version of the CCTV cafeteria footage ( with no time stamp ) and Dylan throws a bomb and turned to face the camera and appears to give a " thumbs up " and smile. Has anyone seen this or are my eyes deceiving me?
The part of the Cafeteria CCTV footage i think you are referring to occurs at around 11:45:39. I do see Dylan turn around and walk back towards the stairs but to me it looks like he may be adjusting something on his shirt with his left hand but it doesn't look like he looks at the camera, in fact i think he is looking slightly to his left. I can't see a thumbs up or a smile either.
I thought he was adjusting the sling for his gun...
That's certainly possible, he definitely looks like he is adjusting something on the front of his upper body.
Back to top Go down
Moseley




Posts : 107
Contribution Points : 97907
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-30

Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile?   Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:17 pm

Is it just me or when Dylan comes down the stairs following Eric's lead he looks almost grumpy and somewhat angry?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile?   Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Moseley wrote:
Is it just me or when Dylan comes down the stairs following Eric's lead he looks almost grumpy and somewhat angry?
I think they both look cheesed that the sprinklers put out the propane bomb. I think Eric says something like "Sprinklers put it out." And Dylan is like "Well it's fucked up that's for sure."

He's still holding up the Tec 9 like he wants to kill somebody. Probably a bit miffed that they were running out of targets and time.


Last edited by gustopoet on Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moseley




Posts : 107
Contribution Points : 97907
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-30

Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile?   Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:47 pm

Another fascinating thing is that there's a student in the cafeteria whilst H/K are in there, how he has managed to escape being interviewed or questioned?
Back to top Go down
mrc123




Posts : 41
Contribution Points : 99667
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-18

Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile?   Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:57 am

Yeah, who is that kid in the white shirt hiding under the table in the cafeteria while H/K roam about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile?   Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Did Dylan look at the CCTV cameras and give a "thumbs up" and smile?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» School CCTV cameras that captured mass shootings
» How do you think Eric and Dylan felt about being on CCTV?
» Someone give me a quick rundown on Columbine
» E/D and the cameras
» Cameras in the Administration Area?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: