Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's yearbook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andthentherewas1

andthentherewas1

Contribution Points : 54761
Forum Reputation : 25

Eric's yearbook Empty
PostSubject: Eric's yearbook   Eric's yearbook Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 3:22 pm

So I was reading this thing on AColumbineSite and on the "Eric's writing" part, they say he marked out or wrote stuff next to students faces in his 1998 yearbook. Is this true? Also did the police ever ask those students if they knew Eric or Dylan? Maybe they could have helped fuel their hate...
Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno

Contribution Points : 68003
Forum Reputation : 50

Eric's yearbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's yearbook   Eric's yearbook Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2019 11:21 pm

You'd think that the police would have interviewed anyone with a comment by their name, or if they were on the "shit lists." But, we know Rocky Hoffscheider isn't interviewed in the 11k. So I'd venture to say no, they probably weren't all interviewed by the police.

Rocky was the notorious bully of Columbine, who graduated the year before Eric and Dylan would have. He was also reported to be on top of Eric's 'people from 1998 who should have died' list. (It wasn't worded that exact way, but I can't think of the title right now.)

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
andthentherewas1

andthentherewas1

Contribution Points : 54761
Forum Reputation : 25

Eric's yearbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's yearbook   Eric's yearbook Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 8:05 am

I don't see why they can't just tell us. Those people may know alot on the bullying of Eric and Dylan.
Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno

Contribution Points : 68003
Forum Reputation : 50

Eric's yearbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's yearbook   Eric's yearbook Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2019 9:53 pm

A lot of names throughout evidence and interviews are redacted for privacy reasons, protection, etc. So I highly doubt they'd ever release whatever Eric scribbled next to people's names for the same reasons.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it too. But I understand why they wouldn't release it to the public.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eric's yearbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's yearbook   Eric's yearbook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's yearbook
Page 1 of 1