Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68497
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage Empty
PostSubject: Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage   Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 9:34 pm

Here’s a video of a mass shooting not a lot of people on here talk about.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67307
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage   Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 12:01 pm

This was widely talked about when this first happened, there's nothing in the video you have linked, it's pretty much the same thing that everyone has seen at this point now.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage   Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 10:43 am

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
This was widely talked about when this first happened, there's nothing in the video you have linked, it's pretty much the same thing that everyone has seen at this point now.

True, I just felt like sharing it for the people who haven’t heard of this shooting before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage   Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:30 pm

This is the only footage of a mass shooting which actually managed to make me feel sick when it came out. There's something just so messed up about gunning down people simply playing video games in leisure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage   Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 6:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66644
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage   Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 5:58 am

I'm wondering, was there no surveillance cameras in the building that captured the shooting?

Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage   Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 6:19 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
I'm wondering, was there no surveillance cameras in the building that captured the shooting?
I’m not sure but I think this is the only footage out there right now.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64333
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage   Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 4:32 am

School Massacre Archives wrote:

There is unreleased surveillance footage.

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64333
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage   Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 3:01 pm

The suicide shot is at 0:32.

Contribution Points : 85264
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage   Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 11:52 am

The pictures of the guns he used are on wikipedia now. One thing I wonder is did he plan to shoot up the tournament if he lost or was it a crime a of passion. And also was there ever a police report on katz.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage   Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 5:04 pm

James411 wrote:
The pictures of the guns he used are on wikipedia now. One thing I wonder is did he plan to shoot up the tournament if he lost or was it a crime a of passion. And also was there ever a police report on katz.
I heard that David had a grudge against the first victim he shot, Elijah Clayton, because he acted mean to him in the past. I don't know how much of it is true, but I think he planned it and did it out of passion. I doubt him losing had anything to do with it because he intentionally spared the person who beat him at the game. I haven't seen the pictures of his guns though. I didn't see it on Wikipedia. Anyways, here's an article I found that sheds some light on the possible motive: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage   Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2020 12:26 pm

Hi everyone. I recently found a MEGA file from an FOIA request on the Jacksonville shooting that contains hundreds of unseen videos, pictures, and diagrams. Credit goes to u/skeletor_thagard on Reddit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage   Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacksonville Madden Tournament Shooting Footage
Page 1 of 1