Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting

Go down 
+4
QuestionMark
Unknown
Tommy QTR
imgview
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Empty
PostSubject: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 4:45 am

The live stream recorded footage of the moments before the shooting happened and audio of the shooting. The footage can be seen here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The suicide shot is at 0:47.
Back to top Go down
imgview
Banned

Contribution Points : 54259
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 9:43 am

What gun is this? Sounds weird.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91917
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 10:00 am

imgview wrote:
What gun is this? Sounds weird.
It was confirmed to be a Handgun, although I'm not sure what Calibre or make it was.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 11:32 am

eyutytuheu wrote:
The live stream recorded footage of the moments before the shooting happened and audio of the shooting. The footage can be seen here:

If the suicide shot was that quick, then this could be one of the quickest mass shootings ever.

If i'm wrong about that, then correct me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 3:19 pm

This is another novelty Shooter who failed, there has never been a novelty Shooter to get a high score.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 3:27 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
This is another novelty Shooter who failed, there has never been a novelty Shooter to get a high score.

What's a "novelty" shooter?

Unknown

Contribution Points : 61851
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 4:38 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

I believe he means a shooting that is new and unusual compared to other shootings, from different aspects like the motive, environment et cetera.

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 4:43 pm

Devil wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

I believe he means a shooting that is unusual from different aspects like the motive, environment et cetera.

Of course, just trying to confirm. To me all mass shootings/killing are unique in some way but only select few are unique enough to warrant attention IMO.

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2018 5:03 pm

Anyone who tried to copy Columbine is not a novelty shooter, Randy Stair is and so is anyone who attacks an unusual place, like a Waffle House and a game tournament.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 1:17 pm

EPIC FAIL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Why was he known as bread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 1:21 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
EPIC FAIL

Agreed, I'm still getting over that thumb shot, like what the fuck was he thinking with that shit?, i've never seen such shit shot placement in my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 1:22 pm

If it was a CoD competition, the shooter would have got a higher score.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 1:23 pm

Ziamber II wrote:
If it was a CoD competition, the shooter would have got a higher score.

Very true.
Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15721
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 2:59 pm

CUECUMBER likes this post

vril and buffalobill91 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36662
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 10:05 pm

Guest wrote:

*Dramatization*

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

TheNeuroSurge and Engel like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42758
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2023 8:23 pm

BAHAHAHA THE VID GOT COPYCLAIMED

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Rosie1756 and CUECUMBER dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15721
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2023 1:36 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
BAHAHAHA THE VID GOT COPYCLAIMED

???????

vril and buffalobill91 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
CUECUMBER

CUECUMBER

Contribution Points : 8788
Forum Reputation : 110

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 1:57 pm

5 years later to the day and another shooting in Jacksonville, FL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting   Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Footage of Jacksonville video game tournament shooting
Page 1 of 1