Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why?

Go down 
+2
Subdomine
ValiantSoldier
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ValiantSoldier

ValiantSoldier

Contribution Points : 58121
Forum Reputation : 0

What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why? Empty
PostSubject: What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why?   What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 3:37 am

I’ve seen thoughts on this here and there (other parts of media as well), like “Eric and Dylan would have hated the fanboys and fangirls on social media”, so I would like to know a bit more about all of your thoughts.

So far from what I think is that they would hate them because they are not doing anything besides just making posts about them and taking pity, when Eric and Dylan wanted followers to kill and cause chaos?

However, wouldn’t they appreciate the some of the fan art, like the one of them in full gear walking down the halls of the school? How about that people agree with their actions and praise them? Surely they would feel a sense of pride and accomplishment, despite their failed bombing attempt and whatever they were trying to accomplish just by roaming the halls after about like 30-40 minutes of their active rampage.

Furthermore, unless people are wearing a similar attire to them, that might end up annoying them because A) they think of them as posers in their outfits and they are not genuinely wearing them, and B) they are barely making any use of the outfit. Same would go for music and whatever other interests they would have. However, I think they might at least appreciate people wearing their attire unless they are not actually being posers, and legitimately share their interests, mindsets, and philosophies. Clearly they wouldn’t like it if you posed to make fun of them, or whatever would annoy them.

Pretty much the only thing that would come to my mind is they would love it if their followers cause chaos and destruction in their name since that is pretty much what they wanted.

What about you guys? What would they like and/or dislike about the columbiners and the TCC? Why?

<<If all shall turn against me, I'll fight like I always have.>>

<<There are three kinds of people: those who seek strength, those who live for pride, and those who can read the tide of battle.>>

<<Belka did absolutely nothing wrong.>>
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

Contribution Points : 54154
Forum Reputation : 218

What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why?   What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 4:37 am

The R34 art.
Enough said after that
Klebold makes mentions of being aware they would have followers, the infamous "because we're so fucking godlike" 
I doubt this is what he meant.
I am of the opinion they would just look at them and see them as nothing more than horny whiny teenage girls, and not the followers of mass destruction they imagined their worshipers to be.

FUCK IT ALL, FUCK THE WORLD, FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!

Back to top Go down
ValiantSoldier

ValiantSoldier

Contribution Points : 58121
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why?   What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 5:10 am

Subdomine wrote:
The R34 art.
Enough said after that
Klebold makes mentions of being aware they would have followers, the infamous "because we're so fucking godlike" 
I doubt this is what he meant.
I am of the opinion they would just look at them and see them as nothing more than horny whiny teenage girls, and not the followers of mass destruction they imagined their worshipers to be.

What about the art? Would they like or dislike it, and what do you think Dylan meant by his quote? He meant he wanted destruction? Cuz that is what I would think.

<<If all shall turn against me, I'll fight like I always have.>>

<<There are three kinds of people: those who seek strength, those who live for pride, and those who can read the tide of battle.>>

<<Belka did absolutely nothing wrong.>>
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why?   What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 7:45 am

The flower crowns, being photoshopped into dresses etc... I’m pretty sure no one would love that but I don’t think when these girls do it they understand the severity of the situation or the fact that you can be interested in the case and have empathy without acting like a fool... no doubt they’d hate that. Most of these girls wouldn’t have spoken to them if they were in the same class... they weren’t misunderstood kittens... they obviously had a lot of other things going on. Especially after the arrest, there probably wasn’t anyway to befriend them considering they pushed long time friends away...

I do sometimes wonder what they’d think of all the gals that fan girl over them...  or sure that’s what they were expecting. If I had to guess, Eric would be annoyed at being lusted over after death and Dylan would react like his dad, slight bemusement.

Sometimes the younger ones I don’t think Understand the cultural relevance. Because I’ve read the question blogs and some questions were like do you think they would be feminists? Do you think they would be for transgendered rights? I’m like have you studied anything about them....um...

Jollyhelpful

Contribution Points : 66094
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why?   What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 8:25 am

I'm sure Eric has added to his Afterlife "You Know What I Hate?!" List:
-Dumb Bitches who want me now that I'm dead, Where the fuck where all of you when I was looking for a prom date?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why?   What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 8:28 am

I think they would be over the moon that people still think about the massacre, that people have been inspired by the massacre, and that people who were involved are still affected by it. That was what they wanted. For 20 years now people have known their names and what they did. They got the "fame" that they wanted

I think they would be ecstatic about the girls in "love" with them but also hate it. I mean what boy wouldn't be happy about girls lusting him? But at the same time neither got that kind of attention in life so I think they would be angry about that.

I have heard [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that Dylan was a feminist but I think it was Brooks that said that.

Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why?   What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 8:40 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I think they would be over the moon that people still think about the massacre, that people have been inspired by the massacre, and that people who were involved are still affected by it.  That was what they wanted.  For 20 years now people have known their names and what they did.  They got the "fame" that they wanted

I think they would be ecstatic about the girls in "love" with them but also hate it.  I mean what boy wouldn't be happy about girls lusting him?  But at the same time neither got that kind of attention in life so I think they would be angry about that.

I have heard [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that Dylan was a feminist but I think it was Brooks that said that.

He did write “guys who are mean to chicks” on the list of things he hated. I never really heard him talk derogatorily about women except for calling someone a bitch in gym class. I’m sure around Eric though he probably got a little bit salty....

Ah Brooks... His track record with women make some suspect... :/. But I don’t think he’s all wrong all the time

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82732
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why?   What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 8:46 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I’m sure around Eric though he probably got a little bit salty....

Like when he says "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen, you're stuck up little bitches, you're fucking little.. Christian, Godly little whores!"
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why?   What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 8:51 am

thelmar wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
I’m sure around Eric though he probably got a little bit salty....

Like when he says "I don't like you, Rachel and Jen, you're stuck up little bitches, you're fucking little.. Christian, Godly little whores!"

Yes. Like that.

I always thought it was interesting that he called them “ungrateful”

Eric was always credited with the “what would I do” but it was Dylan.

The word choice always interested me for some reason.

PostSubject: Re: What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why?   What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 11:28 pm

I highly doubt they would have liked the fangirls who photoshop flowers on their heads. I know they mentioned wanting to feel "godlike" and have followers, but that's definitely not what they meant. I'm sure they never imagined that nearly 20 years after the shooting there would be teen girls on the internet adding glitter and hearts to their pictures.
Back to top Go down
Subdomine

Subdomine

Contribution Points : 54154
Forum Reputation : 218

PostSubject: Re: What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why?   What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:00 pm

I'm sure they'd appreciate the attacks carried on from inspiration stemming from their attack, but they would heavily DISLIKE or even hate the TCC, cause dead or not I don't think you want teenage girls drawing and fantasizing about your dong and "how good of a boyfriend you'd be"

Harris would be raving about their absence before their death.

I wonder how they would have reacted to seeing themselves after death.

Harris would find some form of arousal seeing the entire top of his head blown off.

I think Klebold would have been horrified from what his mother had to go through.

FUCK IT ALL, FUCK THE WORLD, FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why?   What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would E & D like and/or dislike about the Columbiners & the TCC? Why?
Page 1 of 1