Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine

Go down 
+4
itaimpaulista
Onyx
Tommy QTR
HanShotFirst
8 posters
AuthorMessage
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 68413
Forum Reputation : 1210

School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Empty
PostSubject: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 12:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 2:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 96017
Forum Reputation : 600

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 3:10 pm

There was already a thread about this.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 12:46 pm

Im surprised nobody is talking about this, like just recently they released more footage of the attack caugh on cctv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 12:48 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Im surprised nobody is talking about this, like just recently they released more footage of the attack caugh on cctv

Can I get a link to that if you would be so kind. clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 1:07 pm

AntiSocial-MasterDebater wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 4:45 pm

Last edited by Alex213 on Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 53052
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 5:13 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
AntiSocial-MasterDebater wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:

Is there some other footage not included in this video?
I can't seem to find it on YT.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 12:42 pm

Deleted

Last edited by diabolus on Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 6:41 pm

It seems that Brazil and Russia are the countries closest to non-gang related school shootings as far as the United States is concerned.
Back to top Go down
itaimpaulista

itaimpaulista

Contribution Points : 19530
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 4:25 pm

This Happened on Suzano, Sao Paulo Metropolitan Area.
Well i'm born on the town close to this, and in the end the School Board still sucks and doenst care about nothing.

Engel and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 16622
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 6:43 am

Anyone who thinks that E&D were cool is cringy as fuck.

Parrkyeng likes this post

Back to top Go down
Parrkyeng

Parrkyeng

Contribution Points : 12855

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 12:24 pm

Last edited by Parrkyeng on Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 12:42 pm

Parrkyeng wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:

Yeah, Suzano Copycats > Columbine Copycats
Suzano copycats are the cringiest on Earth (excluding Castiogliani maybe) wtf mane.
Back to top Go down
Parrkyeng

Parrkyeng

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 12:54 pm

Last edited by Parrkyeng on Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Darkness and AmyistWarrior dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 1:02 pm

Parrkyeng wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:

Suzano copycats are the cringiest on Earth (excluding Castiogliani maybe) wtf mane.

Although it is undeniable to say that in terms of attacks, Suzano Copycats are a shame, They are:

more interesting, They usually leave more information about themselves and this information is about their own life and not only talk about suzano

more Brave, most of them use knifes not guns

the coolest guys they do not usually copy those of Suzano at all, only that mask and maybe the color of clothing, although the latter is subjective as to whether it could be considered imitation
They are usually shitty af but ok.

Many Columbine inspired attackers also talk alot about their lives but ok.

Idk what you define as brave but ok. Knifes are gay btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 1:22 pm

Parrkyeng wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:

Although it is undeniable to say that in terms of attacks, Suzano Copycats are a shame, They are:

more interesting, They usually leave more information about themselves and this information is about their own life and not only talk about suzano

the coolest guys they do not usually copy those of Suzano at all, only that mask and maybe the color of clothing, although the latter is subjective as to whether it could be considered imitation
Also i don't think i remember anyone heavily caring about any Suzano inspired attack outside of Castioglioni (trve aryan and not a complete failure)
Back to top Go down
Parrkyeng

Parrkyeng

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 1:31 pm

Last edited by Parrkyeng on Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

देवा likes this post

AmyistWarrior dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 1:47 pm

Parrkyeng wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:

The average columbine impersonator doesn't talk about his life and just commits the attack obviously compared to Suzano's there are many more but like I said most don't

And I don't see how knives are gay when it's the complete opposite, using firearms is gay, There are a thousand things that could happen if you use a knife given the short range and the fact that you have to approach your victim directly to attack, Unlike firearms, I don't know any public mass stabbing where the victims didnt knew where the stab wounds were coming from.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 2:00 pm

Parrkyeng wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:

The average columbine impersonator doesn't talk about his life and just commits the attack obviously compared to Suzano's there are many more but like I said most don't

And I don't see how knives are gay when it's the complete opposite, using firearms is gay, There are a thousand things that could happen if you use a knife given the short range and the fact that you have to approach your victim directly to attack, Unlike firearms, I don't know any public mass stabbing where the victims didnt knew where the stab wounds were coming from.
There are various Columbine inspired attackers that talked alot about their lifes while i don't know any Suzano isnpired attacker that did. Knife attacks are usually pretty gay just like AR-15s. Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, Swords and Bombs are usually the most epic ones.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 28346
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2023 1:49 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:

There are various Columbine inspired attackers that talked alot about their lifes while i don't know any Suzano isnpired attacker that did. Knife attacks are usually pretty gay just like AR-15s. Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, Swords and Bombs are usually the most epic ones.
I hate those ar 15 tactical shit losers. Shotguns and Bombs are the way to go, or maybe pistols. They are more interesting tbh
Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 21781
Forum Reputation : 314

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2023 1:55 pm

shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:

I hate those ar 15 tactical shit losers. Shotguns and Bombs are the way to go, or maybe pistols. They are more interesting tbh
What about ak 47 ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2023 2:09 pm

proshooter wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:

What about ak 47 ?
Depends kinda. Shotguns and Pistols to some extent are most aesthetical though.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 28346
Forum Reputation : 872

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2023 1:26 am

proshooter wrote:
shithole318 wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Parrkyeng wrote:
AmyistWarrior wrote:

What about ak 47 ?
I mean I think the ak47 is more aesthetic but not as much as a shotgun with buckshot and pistols
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine   School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School in Brazil gets shot up by two kids obsessed with Columbine
Page 1 of 1