Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FOIA requests

Go down 
+18
Mr Bubbless
lognifiiskurk
Koltin
noobjeff19
Carnifex879
TheGoodGuy
Spanky
Primate Murder
James411
sympathyforEandD
QuestionMark
thedarkmessiah
School Massacre Archives
Russianman
alphawhiskey86
Unknown
InsaneIntruder
Clogerhead
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PoppyArthur

PoppyArthur

Contribution Points : 14067
Forum Reputation : 50

FOIA requests  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Robert Hawkins    FOIA requests  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 11:31 pm

Has anyone else requested a FOIA request about Robert Hawkins case? I tried and it got denied but idk if I even sent the message to the right place. It was on the  Cityofomahane site
Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

Contribution Points : 5785
Forum Reputation : 279

FOIA requests  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 7:38 pm

I don't like the idea of doxing myself just to get FOIAs. AFAIK it's public information when someone requests it. If you're willing to be the middle man, I'm willing to fund FOIAs.

Very open to suggestions for options on payment, something that has a layer of anonymity for the average user (MAYBE gift cards? Or steam games or something).. hell, for very, very select people, I could give you the money in hand, if you happen to be in middle/southern Sweden or anywhere in Slovakia (willing to consider neighbouring capitals of countries next to Slovakia). But that's way more uncomfortable, and there's zero chance I'd do that for someone not a well established member of this forum/similar forums. Unfortunately I don't have crypto (blame Swedish banks).

I also realise that suggestion looks even weirder since I'm a stranger to most. The only meaningful thing I've contributed to this hobby is being the main archiver of Juraj Krajčík (and shamefully behind on posting discord logs). idk if that actually means anything though.

The cases I'm highly willing to support financially regardless of what is actually being FOIA'd (but still using my discretion, ultimately) are:

- Payton Gendron
- Juraj Krajčík (unsure if they even do that)
- William Atchison
- Stephan Balliet (unsure bc germany lol)

I'm fine to set aside up to $100-$300 per month for this so don't fret too much about the amount - but to clarify, I'm not paying you, I'm paying for the FOIA via you, matching whatever you pay.*

Cases that I'm only somewhat willing to fund:

- Brenton Tarrant
- Elliot Rodger

The funding amount would be much smaller, I can't imagine more than $100-$200 a year.

Off the top of my head, I've been interested in the full fbi audio of the time they visit William Atchison, and any other info related to that day. It would be harder to understand, but I'm fine if it's just the audio of William and the fbi, with no other family members included in the audio. I'm also interested in seeing photos of his self harm and other scars, which were only briefly mentioned in the autopsy report without much actual description. I don't need to see nsfw/the whole autopsy; I don't like it from a dignity perspective if it's uncensored, but you can request more of the autopsy if you want, I will still fund it.

My only request is that you post everything that you get (these FOIAs are for /all/ of us, not just me) that doesn't involve minors or breach privacy of innocents. I'm fine to upload successful FOIAs myself if you don't want to for whatever reason.

*Edit: I'm not sure if the math is mathing here. I made this post after seeing there were people ITT willing to file FOIAs, but didn't have the money to. That was my intent. But if it doesn't sound reasonable then it probably isn't.

ANOMIC and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down

FOIA requests
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3