Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FOIA requests

Go down 
+18
Mr Bubbless
lognifiiskurk
Koltin
noobjeff19
Carnifex879
TheGoodGuy
Spanky
Primate Murder
James411
sympathyforEandD
QuestionMark
thedarkmessiah
School Massacre Archives
Russianman
alphawhiskey86
Unknown
InsaneIntruder
Clogerhead
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thedarkmessiah

Contribution Points : 49595
Forum Reputation : 60

FOIA requests  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 2:38 am

Want to see something from Las Vegas? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
thedarkmessiah

Contribution Points : 49595

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 2:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Where did all this come from? Also matches with my last post about the SPEER LUGER+P 9mm ammo. Do you belive it now? Shooter started on S. Las Vegas Boulevard then dropped a magazine then ran behind the Las Vegas village and the back of the Route 91 stage then headed down Giles and E. Alibaba Lane where the 9mm handgun was found and the magazine with 7x62 bullets was found. Still not enough proof?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 6:16 pm

thedarkmessiah wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Where did all this come from? Also matches with my last post about the SPEER LUGER+P 9mm ammo. Do you belive it now? Shooter started on S. Las Vegas Boulevard then dropped a magazine then ran behind the Las Vegas village and the back of the Route 91 stage then headed down Giles and E. Alibaba Lane where the 9mm handgun was found and the magazine with 7x62 bullets was found. Still not enough proof?

What ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 8:49 pm

I submitted a request to the Nebraska State Police requesting documents pertaining to the Westroads Mall Shooting
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120978
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2019 11:40 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
thedarkmessiah wrote:

What ?

Don't pay the drug addict any mind.

sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71794
Forum Reputation : 486

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 8:06 am

Mh_12rm_66, thanks for submitting those V-Tech requests. Shame they turned you down. So all that juicy information including the crime scene photos and photos of Cho's body still exists, but remains just out of reach.

If they had granted your request, what would you have looked at first?

Has anyone tried a FoI request for the Columbine crime scene photos? O_O It might be worth claiming you're a researcher writing a book or something.

And what's with all these FoI requests being denied? They're just photos and information. There's like a million Hollywood movies that make killing look "cool" but some crime scene photos would clearly make us all turn into Cho copycats. Rolling Eyes And if it's a "privacy" thing, the victims' bodies have already been autopsied, where they strip you naked and cut your stomach open. God forbid their privacy is invaded.
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85614
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 10:58 am

Can anyone do a request for elliot rodger journals?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 7:54 pm

sympathyforEandD wrote:
Mh_12rm_66, thanks for submitting those V-Tech requests. Shame they turned you down. So all that juicy information including the crime scene photos and photos of Cho's body still exists, but remains just out of reach.

If they had granted your request, what would you have looked at first?

Has anyone tried a FoI request for the Columbine crime scene photos? O_O It might be worth claiming you're a researcher writing a book or something.

And what's with all these FoI requests being denied? They're just photos and information. There's like a million Hollywood movies that make killing look "cool" but some crime scene photos would clearly make us all turn into Cho copycats. Rolling Eyes And if it's a "privacy" thing, the victims' bodies have already been autopsied, where they strip you naked and cut your stomach open. God forbid their privacy is invaded.

No problem, and yeah I'm blown they turned it down although unfortunately VA is one of the few states where the police have a strong discretion abilities when it comes releasing info under FOIA request. For the Sutherland Springs one apparently the case is still too active/recent/under investigation so that's why it got rejected. If they granted my request for the VTech shooting I'd probably first look at the crime scene photos of Norris Hall and also the autopsy reports for Cho and the victims (ik autopsy reports bore/don't appeal to a lot of people but I find them really interesting given that I study forensics).

I might try to do an FOIA request on Jefferson County or Colorado state police for Columbine photos however I feel like it'll probably be rejected since I think that if they did accept them someone would've done it already and posted the results online. Fortunately, the FOIA states that you do not have to give a reason for your request and that agencies cannot ask either so I don't have to make up any reasons for why I want them. And yeah I do think it's dumb that they are so sensitive about this type of information given that it's all supposed to be "public" record, especially for incidents that happened more than a decade ago. I do agree with you as well in regards to the "copycat" thing being unrelated. Despite the censoring/holding of information that hasn't seemed to stop copycats from happening. But then you see countries like Russia, Brazil, etc. release all the graphic info asap yet you don't see anyone copy catting attacks that originated from there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 7:59 pm

I submitted a request last night for documents regarding the 2017 Plano, Texas mass shooting. Although it's not a super well known shooting or one that's mentioned here often I requested it since it's a case that I personally have studied a lot. I also submitted a request to the Arapaho county coroner for the autopsy reports for the victims of the Aurora Theater Shooting although idk if anyone here would have much interest in them. I'm thinking of also submitting a request for crime scene photos or more documents related to the Isla Vista shooting (Elliot Rodgers) and for Columbine (although I'm certain this will be rejected most likely). Also may do one for the Arapahoe High School shooting and the Marysville Pilchuck High School shooting at some point.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64683
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 3:21 pm

Requesting the CCTV for the Aztec High School shooting would be pretty cool.

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66994
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 3:24 pm

AmericaMan wrote:

Pretty sure InsaneIntruder is already in the process of getting it.

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 3:36 pm

The NIU PD responded to my request, but unfortunately just sent me the link to the official 2/14 report which represents all that can be released under FOIA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 9:47 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
The NIU PD responded to my request, but unfortunately just sent me the link to the official 2/14 report which represents all that can be released under FOIA.

Damn, RIP, thank you for trying though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 9:49 pm

I received a reply back from Nebraska State Police regarding my request for the files related to the Westroads Mall shooting (Robert Hawkins). They told me they didn't have the files and that I should send the request to Omaha Police or Douglas County Police, which I will do tomorrow or some time soon. Also got a reply back from the Arapaho County Coroner regarding my request for the Aurora Theater Shooting autopsy reports. Although they accepted my request they told me each report costs $15 so I probably won't bother since I'm already inundated with other autopsy reports that I have yet to read.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86428
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 11:02 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
AmericaMan wrote:

I don't really know how to pay, since they have dollars and that.
You could if you wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 11:21 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
AmericaMan wrote:

You could if you wanted.

How much were they charging and what was it specifically for, just wondering...
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86428
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 12:46 am

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
AmericaMan wrote:

You could if you wanted.

$40, and "CCTV Footage of William Atchison entering and inside Aztec High School, and footage of the shooting." as I put it in my FOIA request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 4:56 am

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
I received a reply back from Nebraska State Police regarding my request for the files related to the Westroads Mall shooting (Robert Hawkins). They told me they didn't have the files and that I should send the request to Omaha Police or Douglas County Police, which I will do tomorrow or some time soon. Also got a reply back from the Arapaho County Coroner regarding my request for the Aurora Theater Shooting autopsy reports. Although they accepted my request they told me each report costs $15 so I probably won't bother since I'm already inundated with other autopsy reports that I have yet to read.

thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 1:43 pm

Someone should make an FOIA request for Jared Lee Loughner’s g-string selfies.

Spanky

Contribution Points : 41794

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 2:49 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

I know this is a months old post, but @Mh, during the trial which is freely available on the internet, they talked about almost all (if not all) of the victims that were shot throughout the 60+ day trial. That should give good indications though, again haven't gone through all of it so don't know if all of it has been reported. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 71291
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 10:57 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
AmericaMan wrote:

You could if you wanted.

$40, and "CCTV Footage of William Atchison entering and inside Aztec High School, and footage of the shooting." as I put it in my FOIA request.

I hope if you get them released you will make a thread with it because it would be very interesting to see that footage.

And is the only obstacle getting the 40$? And considering how old this post is have you made any progress?

Colonel400 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68847
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 5:06 pm

I'd be interested in seeing the Aztec High School shooting footage and the Weis Market Shooting footage. I hope someone gets them soon.

Colonel400 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Spanky

Spanky

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 5:55 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
I'd be interested in seeing the Aztec High School shooting footage and the Weis Market Shooting footage. I hope someone gets them soon.

Your profile picture just reminded me, according to the police Pagourtzis (Santa Fe school shooter who we know nothing about besides the fact he just got declared incompetent to stand trial) had a document on his computer that said why he did what he did, any explanation for that shooting would be very important, someone should send an FOI for that.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 9:26 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:

Well the former only costs $40, so if you (or anyone else) has some money to burn, it's yours. As a side note, if you or anyone else decides to shell out the cash needed to get it, everyone here would greatly appreciate it if you or anyone else refrained from demanding credit, adding watermarks, and generally acting incredibly pushy because someone reposted the information. I'm not trying to pick on you or anybody else, I'm just laying it out there that no-one likes this kind of behavior. Thank you.

Spanky wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

Your profile picture just reminded me, according to the police Pagourtzis (Santa Fe school shooter who we know nothing about besides the fact he just got declared incompetent to stand trial) had a document on his computer that said why he did what he did, any explanation for that shooting would be very important, someone should send an FOI for that.

It'll almost certainly get denied or something. The case hasn't even gone to trial (and might never), the police are holding onto that with a steel grip until either the trial starts and they're forced to let it become public, or until Pagourtzis dies (and even in the latter case I'd have significant doubts).

School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66994
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 1:53 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

Well the former only costs $40, so if you (or anyone else) has some money to burn, it's yours. As a side note, if you or anyone else decides to shell out the cash needed to get it, everyone here would greatly appreciate it if you or anyone else refrained from demanding credit, adding watermarks, and generally acting incredibly pushy because someone reposted the information. I'm not trying to pick on you or anybody else, I'm just laying it out there that no-one likes this kind of behavior. Thank you.

I would like to spend $40 or more on the Aztec High School shooting footage, but I already spent most of my money for photos and videos related to the Seattle Pacific University shooting. I'm still waiting for the external drive containing those files to arrive at my address, since they couldn't send it to me digitally. I'll be down to pay for the surveillance videos of the Aztec High School shooting once I save up enough money though.

Spanky

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 3:35 pm

Quote :
It'll almost certainly get denied or something. The case hasn't even gone to trial (and might never), the police are holding onto that with a steel grip until either the trial starts and they're forced to let it become public, or until Pagourtzis dies (and even in the latter case I'd have significant doubts).

It will certainly eventually go to trial, it is extremely rare for a person to not be restored to competency, he'll be getting all the treatment he needs. Whatever the problem he is suffering (we can only speculate) is probably treatable, as his lawyer said that he wasn't as bad as he is now as he was previously. Again speculation, but he probably has an onset schizo-spectrum disorder or bipolar, as that seems the most likely contender to cause incompetency, and since the jail has no mental health resources a psychotic break is definitely plausible, it happened to Holmes when his mental health needs weren't being addressed behind bars, however, when Holmes had a psychotic break and started hallucinating, etc. the jail finally realized they had to medicate him and give him therapy, which stopped the psychosis from coming again. When it comes to mental health, jails are unfortunately reactive not proactive. But I agree with you they probably won't release it until trial, but Texas is usually pretty open with their cases and stuff, they let cameramen into the first hearing for Patrick Crusius.

As of right now, the federal proceedings against him are sealed because he was 17 at the time of the crime, but in the State case he's been charged as an adult, so there is no privacy for his case, in fact one of his ordinary court hearings was recorded, so surely his trial will be.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 3:49 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

I would like to spend $40 or more on the Aztec High School shooting footage, but I already spent most of my money for photos and videos related to the Seattle Pacific University shooting. I'm still waiting for the external drive containing those files to arrive at my address, since they couldn't send it to me digitally. I'll be down to pay for the surveillance videos of the Aztec High School shooting once I save up enough money though.

You're a good man, doing what needs to be done. Smile

Spanky wrote:
Quote :

It will certainly eventually go to trial, it is extremely rare for a person to not be restored to competency, he'll be getting all the treatment he needs. Whatever the problem he is suffering (we can only speculate) is probably treatable, as his lawyer said that he wasn't as bad as he is now as he was previously. Again speculation, but he probably has an onset schizo-spectrum disorder or bipolar, as that seems the most likely contender to cause incompetency, and since the jail has no mental health resources a psychotic break is definitely plausible, it happened to Holmes when his mental health needs weren't being addressed behind bars, however, when Holmes had a psychotic break and started hallucinating, etc. the jail finally realized they had to medicate him and give him therapy, which stopped the psychosis from coming again. When it comes to mental health, jails are unfortunately reactive not proactive. But I agree with you they probably won't release it until trial, but Texas is usually pretty open with their cases and stuff, they let cameramen into the first hearing for Patrick Crusius.

As of right now, the federal proceedings against him are sealed because he was 17 at the time of the crime, but in the State case he's been charged as an adult, so there is no privacy for his case, in fact one of his ordinary court hearings was recorded, so surely his trial will be.

Perhaps I was more than a bit off-base then. IDK, it feels sort of like the authorities are needlessly hoarding the information, but it's probably like you said, the case will go to trial and we'll have more information to work off of then.

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2019 7:03 pm

Has anyone ever requested anything from the Jonesboro middle school shooting? AFAIK, we don't have autopsy reports from that nor do we have any crime scene photos. Barring photos of bodies, there is probably something to be released.

Edit: I just attempted to send an email through outlook which is how the website prompted me to. I sent it, but I am not sure it went through because Google is freaking out that I logged in on Outlook. Someone else might try too, I don't want to send two in a row... I requested: redacted police records not limited to but including witness statements, crime scene findings, photos, autopsy reports, and any jail records for both shooters.
Back to top Go down
Spanky

Spanky

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 1:09 am

Technically - Arkansas isn't even supposed to acknowledge that the crime even happened, as the defendants were juveniles so their cases are sealed, so we don't have the freedom of information that you would have in other cases. You wouldn't be able to request records on juvenile delinquency records because they're sealed, and that's how this is supposed to be viewed. Then again, I don't know if the protection that the defendants have (or are theoretically supposed to have) applies to the crime scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 4:39 pm

Okay, I’m kinda dumb. I didn’t think about them being so young. I did get an answer however! The Jonesboro Police did assess the crime scene, but kept no records. I got directed to the county office where the records are kept. I’ll send them an email and see if there’s any information regarding the crime scene that I can get.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68847
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 11:19 pm

Spanky wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

I’ll admit, I’m very curious about what he wrote in that online journal of his. I hope it can be released to the public in the near future.

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2019 10:53 pm

Do you have to list your address and name?

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 12:15 am

Primate Murder wrote:
Do you have to list your address and name?

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 9:02 pm

Somebody better do an FOIA for the Binghamton shooting because someone found Jiverly Wong's corpse photos.

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 9:09 pm

I am retarded. Can anyone please give me a reference on how to write an FOIA email?

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 10:00 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
I am retarded. Can anyone please give me a reference on how to write an FOIA email?

I just stated in my email that per the FOIA I would like certain information pertaining to a shooting. I gave the shooting and the information that I wanted. Worst thing that can happen is you get turned down. There's no official form to follow or anything. The police station that responded to the crime you're interested in might have a website with a link on who to send FOIA requests to.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 11:08 pm

hvernon wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:

I just stated in my email that per the FOIA I would like certain information pertaining to a shooting. I gave the shooting and the information that I wanted. Worst thing that can happen is you get turned down. There's no official form to follow or anything. The police station that responded to the crime you're interested in might have a website with a link on who to send FOIA requests to.

Do you need to give a reason?

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 3:05 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:

Do you need to give a reason?

Nope, you don't have to give them any reason at all. I did though... I said I was writing a book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 12:08 am

Has anyone ever tried to request all of Chos videos?
Back to top Go down
noobjeff19

Contribution Points : 45441
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 9:09 am

So, did anyone figure out a way to pay for Atchison's footage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 12:10 pm

I don’t know if this was mention already on the forum, but someone on the subreddit “masskillers” obtained a lot of things related to the Aztec hs shooting, including the suicide pics of Atchison.
(You need an account to see the nsfw content)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 2:41 pm

Here's some SFW stuff from the William Atchison FOIA
His Glock after the double murder and suicide
Another photo of his Glock and a few magazines found on his thumbdrive
CCTV still of William Atchison entering Aztec High School

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 5:16 pm

Alex213 wrote:
I don’t know if this was mention already on the forum, but someone on the subreddit “masskillers” obtained a lot of things related to the Aztec hs shooting, including the suicide pics of Atchison.
(You need an account to see the nsfw content)

Yes that was me, here is a link to the photos (same link i posted to masskillers): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 5:18 pm

noobjeff19 wrote:
So, did anyone figure out a way to pay for Atchison's footage?

There is none, I have CCTV from the school and the only time hes on it its just him entering the school, no part of the actual shooting is shown so I assume whoever was saying that for $40 they could get the footage of the shooting was probably capping.
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85614
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 12:39 pm

Can anyone do a foia for elliot rodger journals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 1:27 am

Deleted

Last edited by diabolus on Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 4:03 pm

It would be interesting to get Pekka's school essays through a FOIA request.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 1:53 pm

Can anyone do a FOIA request about Seung Hui Cho

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 2:06 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:

Is there anything in particular you want?
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 8:37 am

hvernon wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:

Is there anything in particular you want?
All the crime scene pictures like we saw from The Madden shooting and The Aztec Shooting it would gain so much insight since there is so little knowledge about The Virginia Tech Massacre

And I don´t get why we can see so graphic pictures from the other two why shouldn´t it be possible to get the crime scene photos from Virginia Tech.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOIA requests
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next