Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?

Go down 
+5
whyno
AmeliaDK.
Screamingophelia
discodeath
Lizpuff
9 posters
AuthorMessage
discodeath

discodeath

Contribution Points : 47075
Forum Reputation : 0

Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Empty
PostSubject: Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?   Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 7:53 pm

Hi! I'm new to the forum, so maybe this has already been answered/posted somewhere, but I was on the small questions thread, and someone mentioned something about a candid picture of Eric in one of the yearbooks. Not the one of him in the cafeteria, but one where he was walking down a hallway with sunglasses on, and there was a description of what he was wearing next to it? I've never seen this picture or even heard of it until now, so I'm really curious. Could someone link me to it by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?   Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 9:39 pm

This is the one you are thinking of. It was removed from the actual year book[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And yea that is the best quality out there of it

jonahswamie and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
discodeath

discodeath

PostSubject: Re: Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?   Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 10:16 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?   Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 10:34 pm

For someone who felt so ugly and unpopular he got two candid shots in the yearbook junior and senior year.

anna444 and Isabela like this post

Back to top Go down
discodeath

discodeath

PostSubject: Re: Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?   Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2019 11:55 pm

Yeah, I always thought the shot in the cafeteria was actually a really nice photo of him.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?   Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2019 12:26 am

discodeath wrote:
Yeah, I always thought the shot in the cafeteria was actually a really nice photo of him.

I agree.

AmeliaDK.

Contribution Points : 53115

PostSubject: Re: Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?   Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 12:20 am

discodeath wrote:

Hello,

I'm new here too! Which photo do you mean, could you post if you can Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?   Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 12:31 am

AmeliaDK. wrote:
discodeath wrote:

Hello,

I'm new here too! Which photo do you mean, could you post if you can Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
AmeliaDK.

AmeliaDK.

Contribution Points : 53115

PostSubject: Re: Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?   Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 8:31 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno

Contribution Points : 67728
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?   Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 9:05 pm

I've always felt the same! I was neither an "outcast" or popular, and I never had candids of me in my school's yearbooks. And my school had a lot less students attending. But who knows, maybe he just seemed photogenic Laughing
Back to top Go down
Miasmom1028

Miasmom1028

Contribution Points : 48307
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?   Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 6:23 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
For someone who felt so ugly and unpopular he got two candid shots in the yearbook junior and senior year.

He could have known people that was in yearbook. I was a band geek but had friends that was in yearbook so I did get some photos in the yearbook just from that fact.
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

Contribution Points : 51317
Forum Reputation : 387

PostSubject: Re: Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?   Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 6:33 pm

Miasmom1028 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

He could have known people that was in yearbook. I was a band geek but had friends that was in yearbook so I did get some photos in the yearbook just from that fact.

That's true. I was on yearbook staff in high school, and we did feature our friends a lot. Also, though, our teacher was very adamant that we not just feature the "popular" crowd. We had a directive to feature people from all groups.
Back to top Go down
isabellaaa

isabellaaa

Contribution Points : 38905
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?   Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2020 8:20 am

I've never see that photo before wow, thank you for sharing
Back to top Go down
nopenever

Contribution Points : 44443
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?   Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 7:12 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

Yeah did he have friends in the yearbook committee?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?   Candid picture of Eric in yearbook? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candid picture of Eric in yearbook?
Page 1 of 1