Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook

Go down 
+2
Tommy QTR
AllanLionChild
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild

Contribution Points : 49510
Forum Reputation : 30

Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook Empty
PostSubject: Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook   Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 2:08 am

I don't know if sharing articles is a thing we do here, but no one cares anyway.

So yeah, you read that right. Alex Jones apparently had psychosis. Which caused him to think Sandy Hook was a big conspiracy, and harass families of victims.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's more of it out there, but here are the first few articles I could find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook   Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 2:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't remember Alex Jones ever personally encouraging other people to harass victims of Sandy Hook families, let alone actually doing that.
I believe it would be incredibly hard to prove that Alex Jones had malicious intent and intentionally told lies to smear others in court, as should be expected with a First Amendment issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook   Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 4:17 am

Wow, and I thought he was just trolling this entire time.
Back to top Go down
AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild

Contribution Points : 49510
Forum Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook   Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 4:58 am

NSAhoneypot wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't remember Alex Jones ever personally encouraging other people to harass victims of Sandy Hook families, let alone actually doing that.
I believe it would be incredibly hard to prove that Alex Jones had malicious intent and intentionally told lies to smear others in court, as should be expected with a First Amendment issue.

Maybe my wording was a bit off. Sorry about that. I'm not sure how else to describe it.
I guess he just voiced his opinion, which is his First Amendment right, but it still caused selveral lawsuits of defamation to be filed against him. I think I recall one count of aiding in stalking one family as well, but that wasn't him directly, so there's that.
Guess that's all there is to it from his side. The death threats and such are the works of his fans.

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook   Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 9:18 pm

Videos of Jones' deposition:

Analysis of the case by a real lawyer:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
blynas

Contribution Points : 46875
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook   Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 3:11 pm

Hmmm this guy seems to have psychosis all the time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook   Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 4:36 pm

I myself am of the opinion that Alex Jones is primarily an entertainer and snake oil salesman. He might believe in a few of his conspiracies, but I believe that he generally makes up stuff and acts over-the-top in order to appeal to an audience containing a mix of those who find him funny/entertaining along with those who actually take him seriously and think he's telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Icarius

Contribution Points : 49778
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook   Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 10:10 am

What a fucking clown...

Put that man in jail plz
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70674
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook   Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 4:47 am

Guys a attention whore
Back to top Go down
KMFDM

Contribution Points : 48718
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook   Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 3:30 pm

It would explain a lot if he is psychotic. But what if he's just saying that and it's not true?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook   Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex Jones is blaming psychosis for his conspiracy thoughts on Sandy Hook
Page 1 of 1