Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any good movies or TV shows or books that relate to school shootings?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold Digger

Gold Digger

Contribution Points : 53214
Forum Reputation : 177

Any good movies or TV shows or books that relate to school shootings? Empty
PostSubject: Any good movies or TV shows or books that relate to school shootings?   Any good movies or TV shows or books that relate to school shootings? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 12:18 pm

I already know about American Horror Story so don't mention that. I just love scary high school stories, and high school movies in general.

mrbaby56

Contribution Points : 62045
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Any good movies or TV shows or books that relate to school shootings?   Any good movies or TV shows or books that relate to school shootings? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 2:06 am

There is actually a crime series on Netflix called Quicksand which I found very entertaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any good movies or TV shows or books that relate to school shootings?   Any good movies or TV shows or books that relate to school shootings? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 2:24 pm

Season two for 13 Reasons Why focuses partially on a student who plans to commit a school shooting but the ending for that season is retarded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any good movies or TV shows or books that relate to school shootings?   Any good movies or TV shows or books that relate to school shootings? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 9:52 pm

There is a thread I made that is pretty comprehensive in regards to movie and tv shows that depict/focus on mass shootings, here is the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any good movies or TV shows or books that relate to school shootings?   Any good movies or TV shows or books that relate to school shootings? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 6:32 pm

My favorite one is Bullet Time because of its realism. Isn't so over the top and dramatic like many other school shooter movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any good movies or TV shows or books that relate to school shootings?   Any good movies or TV shows or books that relate to school shootings? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any good movies or TV shows or books that relate to school shootings?
Page 1 of 1