Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass shooter's favorite movies/TV shows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40003
Forum Reputation : 68

Mass shooter's favorite movies/TV shows Empty
PostSubject: Mass shooter's favorite movies/TV shows   Mass shooter's favorite movies/TV shows Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 9:16 pm

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold: Natural Born Killers

Randy Stair: Danny Phantom, Fairy Odd Parents, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Inside Out, Frozen, Zero Hour

Jeff Weise: Elephant, Zero Day(possibly?)

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Jenn, EricsToastInTheCaf and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's favorite movies/TV shows   Mass shooter's favorite movies/TV shows Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 10:07 pm

Eric liked pulp fiction
I know that Cho seung Hui liked the movie "Old boy" and relied on the cover for the picture with the hammer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's favorite movies/TV shows   Mass shooter's favorite movies/TV shows Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 6:09 am

Adam Lanza: stalking laura
Dylann Roof:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's favorite movies/TV shows   Mass shooter's favorite movies/TV shows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass shooter's favorite movies/TV shows
Page 1 of 1