Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evidence released to public eventually?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
V. Pascow

Contribution Points : 50360
Forum Reputation : 55

Evidence released to public eventually?  Empty
PostSubject: Evidence released to public eventually?    Evidence released to public eventually?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 1:16 pm

Is there any possibility that more photos/videos of E & D will be released eventually? When does the info become available to the public?

I know supposedly the Basement Tapes were destroyed, but that doesn't make sense to me.

They are valuable, as they could teach us alot on how these people manipulate others.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193821
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Evidence released to public eventually?    Evidence released to public eventually?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 1:25 pm

I think there is still a lot that could be released.

However I think the other other piece of evidence we will see are the depositions.

If it is true that the depositions will be released in 2027 and not 2023 that’s nearly 30 years after Columbine... the students who lived through the massacre will be on their 40’s

Sue and Tom will be nearing their 80’s and there will probably be press and interview requests too...

PostSubject: Re: Evidence released to public eventually?    Evidence released to public eventually?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 1:29 pm

I'm surprised the Harris family has managed to evade the public eye this last 20 years. Eric was the more malicious one. I'm willing to bet there's alot of info in the depositions in regards to Eric.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence released to public eventually?    Evidence released to public eventually?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 1:51 pm

There could be a possibility. After all, the Harris family haven't spoken publicly since the massacre happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence released to public eventually?    Evidence released to public eventually?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 2:41 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I think there is still a lot that could be released.

However I think the other other piece of evidence we will see are the depositions.

If it is true that the depositions will be released in 2027 and not 2023 that’s nearly 30 years after Columbine... the  students who lived through the massacre will be on their 40’s

Sue and Tom will be nearing their 80’s and there will probably be press and interview requests too...

I'd agree with this. There is a lot more evidence to be released, but I think we will only be getting the depositions. It would be amazing to see the Basement Tapes. I doubt that will ever happen though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence released to public eventually?    Evidence released to public eventually?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 2:52 pm

It'd be foolish to think in ever growing propaganda of snuffing names and faces away from public eye, that we'd see the day of anymore evidence, like that at least.

Youtube is striking Columbine ANYTHING, doubt cops wouldn't follow suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence released to public eventually?    Evidence released to public eventually?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 3:01 pm

Are the depositions being pushed back to 2027? It seems odd to me. Sue claims there’s nothing in the depositions for anyone to learn (I believe she was ok with them being public back then but the Harris’s fought back). The parents will be very old if not here anymore. Makes me wonder if there’s something in there that could be used against one of the families.

It still blows my mind that the Harris’s confiscated a pipe bomb and there hasn’t been more push onto what happened.
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Evidence released to public eventually?    Evidence released to public eventually?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 3:10 pm

Nah, in my opinion, the Harris family knew that Eric was psychotic. That is the ONLY reason they have been fighting the release of the dispositions. They knew he was a fucked up kid & did nothing to stop it. That kids room was filled to the brim with weapons and explosives. No logical thinking human being would believe those parents had no idea what that kid did in his bedroom. One day the truth will come out that the Harris family could have prevented this single-handedly.
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Evidence released to public eventually?    Evidence released to public eventually?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 3:14 pm

They were very simply put: bad parents.

Harsh but true. No "good" parent would allow this much shit to pass under their supervision. You don't have to abuse your children to be a bad parent. They just didn't give a fuck enough to look into these things. They had every chance to prevent this. This could have been prevented, and both of those boys could have lived normal lives if only the Harris parents would have done their parental duties.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193821
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Evidence released to public eventually?    Evidence released to public eventually?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 3:15 pm

SenSpiritedAway wrote:
Are the depositions being pushed back to 2027? It seems odd to me. Sue claims there’s nothing in the depositions for anyone to learn (I believe she was ok with them being public back then but the Harris’s fought back). The parents will be very old if not here anymore. Makes me wonder if there’s something in there that could be used against one of the families.

It still blows my mind that the Harris’s confiscated a pipe bomb and there hasn’t been more push onto what happened.

You are correct about Sue.

She and several of the victims families fought to have them released.

PostSubject: Re: Evidence released to public eventually?    Evidence released to public eventually?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 3:17 pm

Even the parents of Brooks Brown were pushing for the public release of the Basement Tapes. So many people agreed that that footage could be used for educational purposes, if not prevention purposes. At least a copy of that footage still exists, & i'd be willing to bet that researches are still using it and studying it to this day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence released to public eventually?    Evidence released to public eventually?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 3:19 pm

I think they knew more too. Kathy tried to keep law enforcement from entering Eric’s room when they showed up with a warrant. Why? Doesn’t add up. I would love to hear their side. I doubt it will ever happen. If there ever was new news on this case I believe it would come from them or basement tapes.

“Good” parenting isn’t 100% either though. BUT I tell you what. If my son had a pipe bomb and I found it I guarantee his privacy would be GONE. I’d be room checking and anything else to be sure of that. It wasn’t a box of firecrackers. It was a bomb. It still shocks me that them finding it didn’t put a halt to all of this.
I feel Sue was naive in a lot of the goings on as well. In her book she talks about how clever it was that Zach and Dylan made a phone in a suitcase that disrupted her landline. Sounds to me like that was the busybox that Eric brags about in his journal. The busybox that they were using to harass people on “missions”. It’s not the most horrible thing, but you still can’t destroy people’s property or harass them either. The “missions” showed how much freedom they really had. It was like testing the waters.
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Evidence released to public eventually?    Evidence released to public eventually?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 3:21 pm

If my son had a pipe bomb, he'd be going the fuck to juvi. PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

PostSubject: Re: Evidence released to public eventually?    Evidence released to public eventually?  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 3:26 pm

Zero privacy, zero alone time, zero anything. He sure as hell wouldn't have been able to obtain a fucking carbine rifle behind my back. Those parents were BAD PARENTS. Plain and simple, & i even would go as far as saying they deserved to have charges brought up on them for their gross negligence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evidence released to public eventually?    Evidence released to public eventually?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evidence released to public eventually?
Page 1 of 1