Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two 6th graders planned to shoot up their school.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105213
Forum Reputation : 1235

Two 6th graders planned to shoot up their school.  Empty
PostSubject: Two 6th graders planned to shoot up their school.    Two 6th graders planned to shoot up their school.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 11:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not exactly Columbine related, but they are similar in the sense that there was a a hand drawn map, and the kids planned to kill themselves after the shooting.

6th grade would put them anywhere between 10-12 years of age.
How two preteens would get to the point of wanting to commit murder is mind blowing.
I wonder if they looked up Columbine information since there seems to be some similarities in their plan.

We really need some mental health reform in America, because our current system isn't cutting it.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120178
Forum Reputation : 3191

Two 6th graders planned to shoot up their school.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two 6th graders planned to shoot up their school.    Two 6th graders planned to shoot up their school.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 11:37 am

slippy123 wrote:
How two preteens would get to the point of wanting to commit murder is mind blowing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sadly, not exactly unprecedented...

Two 6th graders planned to shoot up their school.
Page 1 of 1