Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Anders Breivik

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor



Posts : 1130
Contribution Points : 64219
Forum Reputation : 252
Join date : 2018-12-06

Anders Breivik  Empty
PostSubject: Anders Breivik    Anders Breivik  Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2019 9:42 am

Iwould like to read more about it. Where can I get more info?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder


Posts : 2239
Contribution Points : 71459
Forum Reputation : 340
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

Anders Breivik  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik    Anders Breivik  Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2019 10:48 am

I recommend the book One Of Us, great book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest




Anders Breivik  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik    Anders Breivik  Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2019 1:46 pm

I recommend 2083: A European Declaration of Independence.
If you want to actually know about a killer, you should probably start with their own writings. Breivik did plagiarize Kaczynski, yet he still managed to create an over 1000 page book that even has a sort of journal near the end with him logging what he's doing for preparations.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder


Posts : 2239
Contribution Points : 71459
Forum Reputation : 340
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

Anders Breivik  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik    Anders Breivik  Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2019 2:00 pm

NSAhoneypot wrote:
I recommend 2083: A European Declaration of Independence.
If you want to actually know about a killer, you should probably start with their own writings. Breivik did plagiarize Kaczynski, yet he still managed to create an over 1000 page book that even has a sort of journal near the end with him logging what he's doing for preparations.
I'm pretty sure he didn't just steal from Kaczynski.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy QTR




Posts : 2444
Contribution Points : 77517
Forum Reputation : 550
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 20
Location : UK

Anders Breivik  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik    Anders Breivik  Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2019 4:31 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
NSAhoneypot wrote:
I recommend 2083: A European Declaration of Independence.
If you want to actually know about a killer, you should probably start with their own writings. Breivik did plagiarize Kaczynski, yet he still managed to create an over 1000 page book that even has a sort of journal near the end with him logging what he's doing for preparations.
I'm pretty sure he didn't just steal from Kaczynski.
He literally ripped off entire extracts from the Unabomber's Manifesto.

_________________
"Life's short but I wanna die."

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder


Posts : 2239
Contribution Points : 71459
Forum Reputation : 340
Join date : 2016-06-28
Location : my room

Anders Breivik  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik    Anders Breivik  Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2019 5:15 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
NSAhoneypot wrote:
I recommend 2083: A European Declaration of Independence.
If you want to actually know about a killer, you should probably start with their own writings. Breivik did plagiarize Kaczynski, yet he still managed to create an over 1000 page book that even has a sort of journal near the end with him logging what he's doing for preparations.
I'm pretty sure he didn't just steal from Kaczynski.
He literally ripped off entire extracts from the Unabomber's Manifesto.
That's not what I meant, I meant I'm pretty sure he also stole from other people's works, not just Kaczynski's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content





Anders Breivik  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anders Breivik    Anders Breivik  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Anders Breivik
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Change in Gun Laws after Anders Breivik´s attack?
» 2011 Norway Attacks (Olso & Utøya)/Anders Behring Breivik
» Breivik is trying to sue again
» Is Breivik racist?
» Breivik 2022 - "I was brainwashed"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: