Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What mass shooters do you think were attractive?

Go down 
+2
Screamingophelia
MAB1996
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MAB1996

Contribution Points : 46778
Forum Reputation : 3

What mass shooters do you think were attractive? Empty
PostSubject: What mass shooters do you think were attractive?   What mass shooters do you think were attractive? Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 8:41 am

IMO, Martin Bryant, Omar Mateen, and Eric Harris. Most other shooters were either average or below average looking.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: What mass shooters do you think were attractive?   What mass shooters do you think were attractive? Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 10:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My feelings have not changed

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52896
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: What mass shooters do you think were attractive?   What mass shooters do you think were attractive? Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 11:28 am

I don't like this shit about attractive mass murderers. Fangirls love say about attractive man "ohhhhh my booooy, it's just was depression, he was so sad and and so alone, i want help him, if I can go into the past" and for not attractive "WHY HE THINK HE HAD THE RIGHT KILLING PEOPLE? MANY PEOPLE DYING BECAUSE THIS BASTARD THINK THAT HE CAN REGULATE THE LIVES!1!1!1!1!1! HE SHOULD DYING WITH PAINFUL WAY'"

evans12gauge likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What mass shooters do you think were attractive?   What mass shooters do you think were attractive? Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 11:32 am

Russianman wrote:
I don't like this shit about attractive mass murderers. Fangirls  love say about attractive man "ohhhhh my booooy, it's just was depression, he was so sad and and so alone, i want help him, if I can go into the past" and for not attractive "WHY HE THINK HE HAD THE RIGHT KILLING PEOPLE? MANY PEOPLE DYING BECAUSE THIS BASTARD THINK THAT HE CAN REGULATE THE LIVES!1!1!1!1!1! HE SHOULD DYING WITH PAINFUL WAY'"

The fact of the matter is not every good hearted person is going to be gorgeous and not every person who has hatred and ugliness inside them is going to be bad looking.

You’re going to have some people that look like your average every day person who are capable of horrible things.

But if you believe Dave Cullen it’s obviously 🙄 Eric, Remember he is the expert

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: What mass shooters do you think were attractive?   What mass shooters do you think were attractive? Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 2:31 pm

Russianman wrote:
I don't like this shit about attractive mass murderers. Fangirls  love say about attractive man "ohhhhh my booooy, it's just was depression, he was so sad and and so alone, i want help him, if I can go into the past" and for not attractive "WHY HE THINK HE HAD THE RIGHT KILLING PEOPLE? MANY PEOPLE DYING BECAUSE THIS BASTARD THINK THAT HE CAN REGULATE THE LIVES!1!1!1!1!1! HE SHOULD DYING WITH PAINFUL WAY'"
I don't think I've ever seen anyone on here say that. This isn't Tumblr. There's nothing wrong with talking about the looks of these shooters. Not everyone who has an opinion on it thinks like that.

Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 70666
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: What mass shooters do you think were attractive?   What mass shooters do you think were attractive? Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 2:59 pm

Russianman wrote:

I couldn´t agree more, people underestimate how important looks are because we live in a society where we are told that everyone is equal but humans are just animals like any other animals and like them looks are very important to how we are percieved.

And as you said, a good looking killer will be sympathized with, girls will think he is "mysterious" e.g. Ted Bundy or Richard Remirez groupies, looks will redeem even a child rapist and murderer while an ugly guy would be made out to be a monster and should die a painful slow death accoding to society.

It is the same with people who commit suicide if the person was good looking it will be a tragedy and "such a waste" and the news articles and people will say something along the lines with "it is sad this beautiful young girl had to die" but nobody gives a shit about ugly people and that is unfortunately just how nature works no matter how much people claim otherwise, we are animals and have an instinct that halo´s good genetics/good looks.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: What mass shooters do you think were attractive?   What mass shooters do you think were attractive? Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 3:51 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
Russianman wrote:

I couldn´t agree more, people underestimate how important looks are because we live in a society where we are told that everyone is equal but humans are just animals like any other animals and like them looks are very important to how we are percieved.

And as you said, a good looking killer will be sympathized with, girls will think he is "mysterious" e.g. Ted Bundy or Richard Remirez groupies, looks will redeem even a child rapist and murderer while an ugly guy would be made out to be a monster and should die a painful slow death accoding to society.

It is the same with people who commit suicide if the person was good looking it will be a tragedy and "such a waste" and the news articles and people will say something along the lines with "it is sad this beautiful young girl had to die" but nobody gives a shit about ugly people and that is unfortunately just how nature works no matter how much people claim otherwise, we are animals and have an instinct that halo´s good genetics/good looks.  

I also definitely find the same thing with victims. If a pretty person is missing or was murdered she was such a beautiful girl, she lit up the room. 4 girls died at Columbine and I don’t know if it was just the whole “do you believe in God” rumor that was going around that made them so well known as victims or the fact that they were really pretty? To be honest though Lauren was also very pretty and Kelly was very cute. However I think media wise Cassie and Rachel were more stereotypical girls next-door

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42758
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: What mass shooters do you think were attractive?   What mass shooters do you think were attractive? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2022 4:41 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:
Russianman wrote:

To be honest, the coverage of Rachal Scott reminds me of the coverage of Sharon Tate.

I also definitely find the same thing with victims. If a pretty person is missing or was murdered she was such a beautiful girl, she lit up the room. 4 girls died at Columbine and I don’t know if it was just the whole “do you believe in God” rumor that was going around  that made them so well known as victims or the fact that they were really pretty? To be honest though Lauren was also very pretty and Kelly was very cute. However I think media wise Cassie and Rachel were more stereotypical girls next-door

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Annexia dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What mass shooters do you think were attractive?   What mass shooters do you think were attractive? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What mass shooters do you think were attractive?
Page 1 of 1