Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

any questions you want answered about the shooting?

Go down 
+6
Luci
Primate Murder
Icarius
wolfycannibalismparty
true_crime
Kerea2244
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123625
Forum Reputation : 40

any questions you want answered about the shooting? Empty
PostSubject: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 11:26 pm

what questions do you want answered about the shooting?

qfwfq likes this post

Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58524
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 9:29 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:

Motive.

Jenn and Kinkeloukaitis like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 9:40 pm

I wanted to know if Cruz ever wanted to just walk away after shooting the first person? Like did he realize the gravity of the situation?
Back to top Go down
wolfycannibalismparty

wolfycannibalismparty

Contribution Points : 45633
Forum Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 9:55 pm

I’d ask what was going through his head while he was running from the building and how it felt to shoot 34 people?

Contribution Points : 49753
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 6:23 pm

Why no suicide?

Jenn, Nuclear002, Kinkeloukaitis and qfwfq like this post

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64058
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2020 2:30 am

true_crime wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:

Motive.

I don't know the motive myself, but I am sure Cruz knows.

Nikolas Cruz wrote:
"My life is a mess idk what to do anymore. Everyday I get even more agitated at everyone cause my life is unfair. Everything and everyone is happy except for me I want to kill people but I don't know how I can do it. Walk to a park, get someone to pick me up I just don't know anymore but it will happen soon.”

No demon was mentioned in this quote. He typed this quote on his phone.

qfwfq likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 9:19 pm

Just more of everything in general
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40003
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 11:09 am

Why did he do it? He threw his life away just for infamy and I want to know what was going through his head.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42293
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 3:57 pm

What is Nikolas favourite anime? Also what is know in his head, after killing 17 people?

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40003
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 7:04 pm

Killisaki wrote:
What is Nikolas favourite anime? Also what is know in his head, after killing 17 people?

Nikolas watched anime? That's pretty interesting.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 7:54 am

Is Nik disappointed that he never got that Asian mail-order bride?
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43930
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 2:51 am

I'll ask him, what's the biggest inspiration for his massacre? (Columbine? Elliot Rodger? Etc)

qfwfq likes this post

Back to top Go down
katherinex

Contribution Points : 61861
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 4:21 pm

Did he know anyone he shot? Was he taught by any of the teachers he shot? Motive? Why that day? Why that building? Why meet up with the brother of one of the victims or did he not realise he'd killed his sister?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 12:38 am

Does anyone know how to contact him and if he's accepting mail? If anyone has more info on that, can you send me a PM on how to contact him? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 9:56 pm

How's life in protective custody? What did it feel like murdering children?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any questions you want answered about the shooting?   any questions you want answered about the shooting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any questions you want answered about the shooting?
Page 1 of 1