Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could have one question answered...

Go down 
+3
slippy123
HanShotFirst
Bethy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bethy

Bethy

Contribution Points : 66367
Forum Reputation : 0

If you could have one question answered... Empty
PostSubject: If you could have one question answered...   If you could have one question answered... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2019 11:46 pm

There are so many questions remaining about Columbine and I know we will never really have the answers - but, if you could have one question answered, with the full truth, what would it be?

Apologies if this has been on the forum before. I just thought it would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64137
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one question answered...   If you could have one question answered... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 1:28 am

I'd be interested in knowing what Eric and Dylan felt/said during their last seconds of life

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105213
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one question answered...   If you could have one question answered... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 12:50 am

HanShotFirst wrote:
I'd be interested in knowing what Eric and Dylan felt/said during their last seconds of life

Same here.

If I had to pick something else, it would probably be what the dialogue between Eric and Dylan was like after they realized the bombs failed.
But I'd also like to hear their dialogue starting from from when they entered the library for the last time.
It'd be interesting to know how bad their morale was at that point.

There are so many situations in which I would of loved to have been a fly on the wall.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 79722
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one question answered...   If you could have one question answered... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 11:29 am

For what seems to best count as "one thing": Eric's description of his motive on the Nixon tape.

For honorable mention, and what may count as more than one thing:
1) Their first conversation when the massacre was more than a fantasy

2) Their first conversation after watching NBK together (maybe that was the same)

3) A full transcript of what they said and where during the library massacre. All the books/movies/etc simply don't accurately reflect the witness statements.

And of course, their last conversation (if there was one), and any of the conversations they had (like before they leave the library after Dylan taunts Evan) would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
properground

Contribution Points : 57949
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one question answered...   If you could have one question answered... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 3:21 pm

I'd like to hear what was said after they re-entered the library.
Back to top Go down
ExCentro

Contribution Points : 52387
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one question answered...   If you could have one question answered... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 6:17 pm

HanShotFirst wrote:

This

cakeman wrote:
1) Their first conversation when the massacre was more than a fantasy

And that, too.  Generally, I'd really want to know which one of them was the first to approach the topic and in what way, and how it unfolded. I mean.. I'm barely able to imagine the whole process. I wonder what made them think the other was the right person to open up to about actual, real plans or urges to kill people..

And to bring something new to the table (I'm stretching the question a bit but): I'd love to know what would have stopped them. As in, I wish we could take a peek at versions of our world/universe in which they didn't commit the crime.

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one question answered...   If you could have one question answered... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 10:17 pm

I’d be interested what was on Dylan’s hard drive that made him destroy it. I often wonder if we would’ve seen an angrier side to him compared to his heart filled journal.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 149159
Forum Reputation : 2629

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one question answered...   If you could have one question answered... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 11:54 pm

SenSpiritedAway wrote:
I’d be interested what was on Dylan’s hard drive that made him destroy it. I often wonder if we would’ve seen an angrier side to him compared to his heart filled journal.

We'd see a kinkier side, that's for sure.

Dylan Klebold wrote:
My humanity has a foot fetish, & bondage exteme liking. i try to thwart it, sometimes to no effect, Yet the masturbation has stopped.

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one question answered...   If you could have one question answered... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 12:22 am

I remember he wrote that in his journal.....but I don’t want to see it!!!!
Maybe I need to come up with a new question. Lol. I’d like to know all the info that the Harris’s have been keeping from us. All of it and truthful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have one question answered...   If you could have one question answered... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could have one question answered...
Page 1 of 1