Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adams brother

Go down 
+3
Unknown
Yogananda
Heinrich94
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Heinrich94

Heinrich94

Contribution Points : 83205
Forum Reputation : 0

Adams brother Empty
PostSubject: Adams brother   Adams brother Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 11:42 am

Is there any known reason why Adam had his brothers ID during the shooting or why he used his brothers name when he called that radio show?
Back to top Go down
Yogananda

Contribution Points : 52235
Forum Reputation : 15

Adams brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams brother   Adams brother Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 5:15 pm

I was thinking about this recently and I believe that it may be down to Adam’s dislike of his own appearance. It may be that he used an old ID of Ryan’s (assuming that Ryan had a new one since moving out of the family home) and Adam opted to use this as his means of ID should he ever require it. If you look at pictures of Ryan around 16-18 you can see a slight resemblance, but that’s just my thoughts. I don’t think it was anything sinister, just Adam not wanting to carry around a picture of himself when he was so adverse to having his picture taken and was so focused on his appearance (Maybe body dysmorphia?)

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61876

Adams brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams brother   Adams brother Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 5:33 pm

He didn't use his brother's name when calling to the radio show.

We may never know why he used his ID.

Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

Adams brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams brother   Adams brother Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 10:20 pm

As [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, he didn't use his brother's name on the radio show. He called himself Greg.

It's really not confirmed that he used the ID either. I would say that it's most likely that he didn't have any ID on him and that is why the police had issues figuring out if it was Adam or Ryan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If he did have the ID with, I would say that it could have been another way to cause more chaos or confusion. I do feel that he was probably angry at Ryan but he was angry at the whole world so I'm not sure how significant this would be and if it would have been an attempt to interfere with Ryan's life or just to confuse the police.

Last edited by sscc on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shel

Contribution Points : 42965

Adams brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams brother   Adams brother Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 3:18 am

I wondered if the jacket wasn’t his brothers at some point - Ryan used to shoot too didn’t he?
Back to top Go down
Icarius

Contribution Points : 49778
Forum Reputation : 28

Adams brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams brother   Adams brother Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 4:54 pm

I do we know for sure that Adam Lanza is the guys calling the radio and spoken about the monkey??
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

Adams brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams brother   Adams brother Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 6:53 pm

Icarius wrote:
I do we know for sure that Adam Lanza is the guys calling the radio and spoken about the monkey??
It's very likely. He talked about the call and shared it on the old Columbine forum and a friend of Adam's confirmed that it was his voice. Here's the sauce:
Back to top Go down
Icarius

Contribution Points : 49778
Forum Reputation : 28

Adams brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams brother   Adams brother Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 10:59 am

Thx for the answer. Was curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adams brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adams brother   Adams brother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adams brother
Page 1 of 1